Epic play on Rhammus yesterday!

DeletedUser46838

damn it i missed this:(
can someone post more about it?:p

Summary. One day there was an epic battle with a few hundred thousand troops going at each other. The name of the battle is called the "The Battle That Only Happened Once" and that's all you really need to know

DeletedUser

This is what grepolis is about having respect for your alliance in failure and respect in your enemy for succeeding and your alliance wanting to succeed driving you all to compete. Congratulations in bringing respect to this game.

Just caught up with this thread and couldn't agree more. It's ok to have the occasional mudsling, so long as it doesn't get personal, but to go out of one's way to say "Damn - great job everyone!", regardless of affiliation, is a true reflection of good sportsmanship and restores a little faith in humanity.

As for my view, hats off to OV for rallying so much support.

Now to swat all the silly little cities popping up like flies lol...

DeletedUser

^ Well that was a little weird!

*EDIT*
Ahh good looks like they removed the weird post. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where do you go from there.

I've seen some fantastic strips (PnP??) on here but I wasn't expecting today's events to present such a vivid depiction of how we f..... okay, I'll stop there, lol...

Another epic day in Grepolis... Regardless of all the fun this forum is bound to have, I've not been so gripped by this game since... erm... the last time we almost got into a tomb city... and then OV almost took one of ours... and then....

DeletedUser

It really was a fantasticly exciting day! I was on the edge of my seat throughout. Boy, those Venomium guys/gals really do pack a heavy punch, I was literally wincing after each one of their myth nukes landed. I really thought you guys in OV and Ven would break it!

My pubic admission here is that I was becoming guilty of complacency and conceit, thinking that we were a juggernaut that could not be resisted, but yesterday's brutal and powerful display of defence play really has taught me better now. So certainly hats off to both Oceans Veterans and Venomium, you guys certainly should why you guys are one of the top alliances and players in grepo.

That said, I am proud to be a member of the Equilibrium alliance. The level of teamwork, cohesion and camaraderie has been second to none. We have all worked, fought and defended hard together with every member giving more than 100% at every single step of the way. We're not at the finish line but we can see it close up now, and still I see everyone working as if it was just another day at the office which goes to show just how dedicated everyone is. I believe that if not one of the top alliances, we are the best alliance, but then of course I am biased in my view! Haha!

What a wonderful ending to the world, neither side is giving up the ghost!

Oh I have to go, I think there might be an OV clearing wave about to hit me! Damn you pesky people! LOL ;P

DeletedUser5819

Its been a while since I found anything much to be captivated by, but watching our DLU drop and rise and nearly fail and yoyo several times more yesterday in the company of teammates, was much fun :)

Thanks to both sides, especially EQ team on skype.

DeletedUser46390

Its been a while since I found anything much to be captivated by, but watching our DLU drop and rise and nearly fail and yoyo several times more yesterday in the company of teammates, was much fun :)

Thanks to both sides, especially EQ team on skype.

That was an amazing day....down to less than 1k of each unit.....with hours left to go.....our DLU had been steadily eroding....and then we came back!