Pnp The Crown...The Last Word...The Fond Farewells

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser49136

qL2JnuZ.png

DeletedUser22708

Only one Eq leader was banned, and when I asked him why he was banned for 3 days, he told me it was for drunken trash talking. Did he lie to me? I have no way to tell as I never saw the evidence. He did however lose his leadership status in EQ shortly afterward.

The second individual to whom I believe you are referring was never banned on Rhammus and he was no longer a leader at the time you started hitting his WW cities. He did however suddenly go inactive on us. I was actually surprised that we were successfully able to take all of his WW cities before you could put even one in siege because you gentlemen seemed to know he was inactive before we did. He was still green, so it was only when our trips started dying in his WW cities and he didn't respond to our attempts to contact him that we realized there was a problem. Some of our players at the time even suspected he had cut some sort of deal with either OV or your alliance to hand his cities over.

"Darius lost his leadership status in EQ shorty afterward." I forwarded the proof to the right people, that's all you need to know.

Zentrum was banned on Taras which is why we went for his cities in Rhammus. There was no deal with him, or you'd have known.

I'd like to apologize to vulpes for my reply on his ingame pm. I was drunk when i opened it and didn't really notice who sent it. He blocked me (i would have done the same) haha so i'll apologize through here. Good luck Vulpes, i'll contact you about that challenge soon.

DeletedUser22708

Great PnP Atti as usual - you can add the Master of PnP to your pile of rewards mate :cool: - and congrats to all EQ members and other players on this server!
(...and yes that thread is for congratulating players across this server mainly EQ crown holders ;)

I have nothing else to add - all other accusations are worthless and excuses to simply justify loosing by the same idiots all over again.

Don't even waste your time responding, we mentioned on several threads there are ways to report; and most of us got reported & mods found nothing -> that's the in your face part of the PnP if you didn't get it :eek:

Respect is due to may players on this server - I won't list them all they know who they are...

PS: The most hilarious part was a solid player trashing the externals and threatening that he won't allow EQ to win this server..well too late for this..maybe next time learn how to keep your big mouth shut --> that was the punch :eek:

Congrats and thanks for giving this server the end it deserves.

Whaat nakatass???!!! Who thrashed the externals?? :supermad::eek: Let's find him because we can't tolerate that!

DeletedUser12512

I'd like to apologize to vulpes for my reply on his ingame pm. I was drunk when i opened it and didn't really notice who sent it.

Did you go out to celebrate our victory too? Awesome. I'll raise my glass to winners, whiners, and losers alike now that its over. Cheers

DeletedUser22708

Did you go out to celebrate our victory too? Awesome. I'll raise my glass to winners, whiners, and losers alike now that its over. Cheers

Not to celebrate your victory, but yes i did go out. You should try it some time, when you're not busy making shiny logos or pnps for a game... All the work you put in for RUSE logos gone to waste, poor atti.

DeletedUser49136

Whaat nakatass???!!! Who thrashed the externals?? :supermad::eek: Let's find him because we can't tolerate that!

Yes we need to find him for once I agree with you...

oh look I have the first clue for ya..

2kqpCQB.png

You might be relatives ... can you please ask him to drop-by and shine 138 crowns

DeletedUser22708

Yes we need to find him for once I agree with you...

oh look I have the first clue for ya..

2kqpCQB.png

You might be relatives ... can you please ask him to drop-by and shine 138 crowns

Well i did try my utter best... 1,3 million dbp from EQ WW sieges only. So yeah i tried...
Damn, the externals are thrashed now :rolleyes::Angry:

DeletedUser

Small correction. Zentrum was never a leader in EQ or DR. and he was not banned for bot use.

Lugosi

Strategos
Small correction. Zentrum was never a leader in EQ or DR. and he was not banned for bot use.

I doubt any EQ member was convicted relating to those matters. However it does not mean it was not going on. Inno would not like to admit it but there are probably a small amount of mainstream 'bots' which their systems cannot detect. It is the same with all games and programs because the miscreants move along with technology as do the game developers. Thought it was worth mentioning because some EQ posters seem to treat in-game mods as knowers of all. I am sure they are all very knowledgeable but I doubt the tools provided too them are fully aware of the illegal add-ons used throughout this game.

DeletedUser11969

I doubt any EQ member was convicted relating to those matters. However it does not mean it was not going on. Inno would not like to admit it but there are probably a small amount of mainstream 'bots' which their systems cannot detect. It is the same with all games and programs because the miscreants move along with technology as do the game developers. Thought it was worth mentioning because some EQ posters seem to treat in-game mods as knowers of all. I am sure they are all very knowledgeable but I doubt the tools provided too them are fully aware of the illegal add-ons used throughout this game.

The amazing thing is that only WINNERS are users, the rest are as pure and innocent as a new born baby - well everybody accepts that babies cry a lot. ;)

DeletedUser12512

It's doing wonders for your sense of humour

Absolutely, oddly I have been laughing a lot more than usual lately. I'm pretty sure you know why JT. BTW, +rep for your earlier post in this thread, well said.

DeletedUser

nice PnP( as always) and congrats to all involved on each side..however-that siege-why so many sling and horses?

DeletedUser48639

nice PnP( as always) and congrats to all involved on each side..however-that siege-why so many sling and horses?
OV and Ven used every available unit that was capable of flying. A lot of players golded manticores from the event, which was about 50 extra manticores per player they wouldn't normally have. Slingers have the same defenses against sharp weapons as swordsmen, hence why we decided to use offensive units. We were desperate, how would you feel when they fired 5000 manticores, 6000 griffins and 16000 harpies at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21311

A lot of players golded manticores from the event, which was about 50 extra manticores per player they wouldn't normally have.

Not One Player Under OV golded Manties / fliers :p I cannot put a statement for VenoM but at the end of the day I dont think the guys who sent even had farm space to Gold given the size of those nukes

DeletedUser22708

Random nonsense from mister internets. We were building up our myth nukes for several weeks up until the siege. Not a single player from Venom golded mantis. I did some recipes to get more favor to be able to cast heroic power and some increased attacks spells.

Do you even know what comes our of your mouth buddy?
You are exaggerating the numbers of myths that were sent at the siege.

Last edited by a moderator: