Impact (Resurrected once again)

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser30636

QEYbGFe.png

My Story:
I have nearly 3 years of on and off experience. Besides having fun, and making friends, a lot of which has been spent leading and learning. many of you may be concerned on how many of these I've posted, and how many times I've Opened recruitment for Impact, Rest assured that, this will most likely be Impacts last ride. I've decided on some things, I've learned some more, and i hope with the right team, we can do things right this time around, because things will be different than previous attempts.

World Settings:
-Revolt
-Speed: 2-4
-No Morale

Beyond these it doesnt matter

Requirements:
Things I want: You don't need to have experience, that's not what i'm worried about. What i want is maturity, and loyalty. these are big requirements to fly the Impact flag. If you cant bring those, and wont have respect for myself and other leaders, then don't even bother responding.
Things that i don't want: Arrogance, personal vendettas, flakiness. The all bark no bite players aren't welcome. If you want to talk trash you better be ready to back it up. Also as a side note, Skype is preferred, not mandatory however

Leadership positions:

I want one leader and 3 council members, here are the requirements:
Leader: I want to actually know you for this position, if you don't know me personally, don't apply for this spot
All Council: Helps if I know you and is preferred. Other than just being a good fit for this position, you need to play the same way as me, Both times, different views on situations caused arguments and caused some internal problems, I don't want everyone to think exactly like me, but we need to have somewhat of the same vision.

Application:

Experience in game:

Leading Experience:

Why you want to join:

link to your GrepoStat information:

Skype Name:

Roster:

Leadership:
Founder- ShreftyThred
Leader- A2BAIN
Council- Druvi
Council- Cmoney173
Council- Joseph Nieves

Members:
~ Glaciator1028
~ ImPreeetySure
~ Greygnarl The Destroyer
~ Ryann16
~ Mini Veteran
~ Flameinducer
~ Macedonian Spartan
~ adz 7
~ Tjaard
~ Ghonatrix
~ jack9r9
~ Asukon
~ Jacksegs1
~ The-Jester
~ Kosherrr
~ Jimothy5
~ Donald Mcnugget
~ Rock5
~ Bethanyysalter
~Kadjex

Any questions, id be happy to answer.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Impact 3.0 revives!

I think this alliance will go far, but just don't go into some world with an alliance cap of 500 ...:D...

You don't have a CoA :(

DeletedUser30636

Impact 3.0 revives!

I think this alliance will go far, but just don't go into some world with an alliance cap of 500 ...:D...

You don't have a CoA :(

I do, i can grab it when im ready. and if i decide to, ill just make it.

DeletedUser47369

Is Flamegun in in this alliance or will you set him up in another Alliance with Founders Rights?

DeletedUser30636

we have no affiliation with flamegun, or demon. as i said in the original post, things will be different. No more foul play, no more arrogance, no more talking.

DeletedUser

I still do not get why are you making premades.... warmer days coming....girls with less clothes... why play grepo

DeletedUser30636

I still do not get why are you making premades.... warmer days coming....girls with less clothes... why play grepo

im kind of in a long distance situation right now. So it doesnt really make a difference for me at the moment

DeletedUser

I'm in for this Pre-made, but it been 7 month that I didn't play Revolt world.. :)