Script Quack Toolsammlung - Support

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of ES (by Guerrero2013)
  • Translations: Improvement of IT (by Psy17)
  • Translations: Improvement of EN (by cedomaiori)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Siloperg47)
  • Town Info (Bugfix): The buttons of the “no overload” extension were under certain circumstances added multiple times to a window
  • BB-Code: Town lists are now numbered (idea by M0e)
  • Reports (Bugfix): After the last Grepolis Update spell reports missed the used god
  • Export function: Error message changed (more info, removal of the donation link)
  • Code (other): Improvements of the code throughout the script
  • Donations: My thank you for supporting the project goes to:
    David M. – 10 €
    Thomas M. W. – 3 €

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by tesseus, Jonh Snow)
  • Translations: Changed the upload animation symbol to the new Grepolis load animation (previously hourglass)
  • Export function: Changed the upload animation symbol to the new Grepolis load animation (previously hourglass)
  • Export function: You can now easily add your own drawings to your screenshots by using one of the following tools: Eraser, pencil, arrow, straight line, rectangel or circle. Changing of the line width and color is possible, too.
  • Donations: One christmastly greeting goes to Benedikt K. for his donation of 2 Euro.
gkryxngd.jpg

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by tesseus, Jonh Snow)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Thodoris)
  • Caves overview (Bugfix): Some elements wrongfully appeared in the foreground during scrolling
  • User profile: Inactivity display added
  • Donations: Many thanks for your christmas presents - much appreciated!
    Sandra M. - 5€
    Lea Renate G. - 10€
    Helena E. - 5€
    Mercedes G. - 1€
    Alexander S. - 10 €
    Peter F. - 1€
    Martina S - 1€

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Code general: The script settings are now working as they should
And that's it for this update. ;) I wanted to provide this bugfix as soon as possible because relatively many of you asked about it (all your transmitted translations etc. will of course be added with next update). I also wanted to make sure that this update will get rid of the underlying problem before I change anything else. Please send me some feedback if this in fact worked. If I didn't mess up, your prior saved settings should also be reactived. Besides that the problem was also responsible for the compability problems with Firefox 36 and newer - this update should fix that.

To all script developers:

A change in Firefox 35 is the reason that the GM_listValues() function of Greasemonkey stops working. The devolopers of Greasemonkey are already informed. Let's hope they find a fix for this soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
Is it normal to experience a more sluggish interface after installing this plugin?

I have most stuff disabled but still slows me down quite a bit - this is why I uninstalled GRC but don't want to uninstall this. :(

Any tips?

Using Chrome and Ad Block is the only other extension I have installed besides Tapermonkey. And your grepo toolset is the only plugin I have installed on Tapermonkey.

Quad core processor with 6 GB of ram lol - really shouldn't be lagging like this!

Zarun-

Strategos
I'm wondering if I could just rip out the farming part of the script and make my own with just the farming features.

Assuming the code is structured in blocks that wouldn't take too much work.

And that would definitely reduce the lag - it's all the javascript that's causing it.

Quack, sent you a bug report via PM since it contains private info on my cities.

DeletedUser

A little lag at the start of Grepolis is normal, because the script (and all the other scripts as well) initializes a bunch of stuff at the beginning. But any lag should only be minor - at least it's the case on my end. Are you experiencing any lag during the game other than directly after logging in? I will start using Chrome for Grepolis for a while to see if I can confirm any lag issues.
For future updates im planning to change some things so less stuff needs to be loaded or is loaded a couple of ms later.

Right now I realized that one of the last updates of Grepolis broke the farming feature for the captain to some extend (cities get deselected after looting) - fixing it for the next update.

DeletedUser49270

The inactivity tool is not working. Shows everyone as active - even those on VM. Stopped working about 3 days ago. Any updates?

DeletedUser42857

Yeh, just came to post it stopped working a few days ago, but does explain why our 1-2 day inactives have stopped being attacked :D

edit: Just checked on DE forums. Tonda and Quack are working on a solution.

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by H2ODelirious, Florent18 )
  • Hides overview: Added some new features:
    A new display shows you the total anmount of silver in all your cities
    A new button downsizes each city box which lets you store your silver much faster (more cities visible, less scrolling)
  • Toolbox: Some minor changes to the menu. Some items are now summarized under “tools”
  • Toolbox: Changed the link from the old unit comparison tool to the new unit calculator
  • Donations: Thanks again guys for supporting the project! It it really helps me stay motivated even after all those years! Thank you:
    Markus B. – 1 €
    Sylvie S. – 10€
    Marcel P. – 20€
    Manuela M. – 5€
Unfortunately I didn't have the time to repair the inactivity display. I will work on this in the next few days.

For all of you who didn't noticed: There's currently a small Grepolis gold giveaway on http://grepolisqt.de. You can find more information here: Grepolis Easter Event – 1500 Gold Giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I've just had to uninstall this script because the additional links to other sites eg. Grepostats at the bottom of the menu had pushed the top of the grepolis screen out of view so I couldn't play the game at all.

Those links aren't exactly vital to this script and they mess with the configuration of the entire screen.

DeletedUser49197

Um, can we fix the inactivity problem? At least take it away if it doesn't even work!

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of IT (by Pero70)
  • Island overview: Minor style changes to the different content boxes
  • Hides overview (Bugfix): The display for the total anmount of silver doesn’t show “NaN” anymore if a city doesn’t have a cave
  • Hides overview (Bugfix): The display for the total anmount of silver was miscalculated if a cave wasn’t level 10
  • Hides overview: While using the minimized list view, a plus or minus sign is added if a city is on an island with a high or low silver production, because depending on the island type some like to adjust the amount of silver they want to store.
  • Screenshot export (Bugfix): Made some necessary changes to compensate for the transition of Grepolis to SSL
  • Inactivity display: Complete overhaul of the code due to some changes of Tonda’s Polissearch
  • Inactivity display (Bugfix): There should now be a inactivity display in the alliance window for every visible member and ally
  • Barracks and harbour: The new tooltipps are now disabled (you can enable them again by changing the setting in the script manager)
  • Donations: Thank your Andreas H. – 5€ and Andrea W. – 3€ for your support!

DeletedUser

Right now the inactivity display isn’t able to give you the more detailed inactivity time (like 2.25 days), because I don’t have access to the data anymore. You need to visit Tonda’s Polissearch for yourself to get the information by clicking on the inactivity display. The inactivity is also sometime misscalculated for people with 0 points and cities. Tonda is working on fix for this. However those people shouldn’t be that interesting anyway

I've just had to uninstall this script because the additional links to other sites eg. Grepostats at the bottom of the menu had pushed the top of the grepolis screen out of view so I couldn't play the game at all.

Those links aren't exactly vital to this script and they mess with the configuration of the entire screen.
You can also disable those buttons in the settings of the script (like most of the stuff I added).

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Right now the inactivity display isn’t able to give you the more detailed inactivity time (like 2.25 days), because I don’t have access to the data anymore. You need to visit Tonda’s Polissearch for yourself to get the information by clicking on the inactivity display. The inactivity is also sometime misscalculated for people with 0 points and cities. Tonda is working on fix for this. However those people shouldn’t be that interesting anyway

You can also disable those buttons in the settings of the script (like most of the stuff I added).

That's all very well but if I am in the middle of a battle and suddenly my screen becomes disabled, I'm not about to go studying how to streamline your default script.

Oddly I reloaded it and the annoying buttons had disappeared.