Observations from Sinope

DeletedUser39822

Balrog......I played against him. I revolted six of his cities once, sat back, and literally watched his city points grow on my screen. He can take a wall from 0-25 in under an hour. Pretty much does the same with spent nukes. Very nice guy though and leaves his ego at the door considering what he brought to the table.

DeletedUser36743

Balrog......I played against him. I revolted six of his cities once, sat back, and literally watched his city points grow on my screen. He can take a wall from 0-25 in under an hour. Pretty much does the same with spent nukes. Very nice guy though and leaves his ego at the door considering what he brought to the table.

thanks.... i wonder what Mungus was being coy about

DeletedUser41868

You should ask someone who played against him

Balrog is a monster. He would feast on most of the players in this world. He is probably a little jealous that our crew is feasting on them now.

DeletedUser48452

Here is mungus, only for you. An old old Syndicate member hunting for EN-s :).

I only needs 2 ships to conquer them :).

the syndicate_1140x960.jpg.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
By far this has been the most interesting world in a while, based on the amount of ridiculous political drama/grandstanding we have seen. It doesn't necessarily make for fun game play, but it is interesting nonetheless. My original crew, Project Mayhem started between the two great behemoths, TUS and CS... geographically and friendship-wise closer to the former. Along the way we grew while other alliances fell - all the while somewhat under the radar.

We attacked top 5 alliances and took scores of cities from them and received counter attacks, but never lost a city. Not too bad, I must say. Meanwhile, guys like Erik and those responsible for mismanaging TUS made deal after deal... merged one food source after another... while we stayed neutral. Interestingly, guys like Erik... still considered us food for his minions...

TUS fell, and it was time to make a move, so we merged with Holy Mortis Empire, friends of ours since early in the world. Regardless of what the haters are saying now... HME served their coalition honorably, but got little in return... except an "offer" by erik to be merged into Black List.... yes, the Black List that is now a broken shell, with iconic and other leaders hiding under erik's apron. (By the way... I told both erik and iconic I knew this was going to happen... but they told me my team's opinion didn't matter, because we were food.)

That is the offer Mortis got from their supposed friends. So rather than take a terrible deal, they merged with real friends that wanted to work as partners... Project Mayhem... Out of good will we told Erik everything that was going on every step of the way, but he didn't like the plan since it was not his plan. We were attacked and otherwise disparaged by Black List, so we told erik (since he is their pappa), that we were ending the pact with BL and would be taking the fight to them soon. Black List, in their zeal... didn't wait long attack us en masse (in response to a trigger happy former teammate on our side). They actually found a few inactives and took a handful of cities. In retaliation we took 35 cities from them. LOL. Good thing we were the food. It could have really gotten ugly.

Though I do not know him well, I have had enough conversations with Erik at this point to know that he loves discussing honor, or more accurately he loves discussing the lack of honor found in his enemies. He hated TUS because they had no honor. He disparaged Chill because he "had no honor."

However, Erik then turned around and tried to get The Barbarians to merge in Black List - rather than have them fight Holy Mayhem. On the one hand, that was shrewd - because we have taken 35 cities from Black List over the past 3 or 4 days. And we did so while the Coming Soon alliances were defending Black List, in spite of officially keeping us green (which I sort of thought meant they would at least not defend against us).

Oon the other hand - it appears that Erik's honor is a somewhat malleable thing that enables him to build coalitions dedicated to defeating one side on the one hand - but then enables him without shame to ask those same people to take in his beloved Black List crew and save them from the alliance he once called food. And to keep our alliance green for his own political expediency - while defending against us in favor of Black List.

Now I hear Erik is leaving for a bit of VM, needs to clear his head and escape the silliness. Silliness that he created with all the ridiculous politics and merge mania that has ruled this world. Coalition building is dirty business I suppose - and it leaves those who immerse themselves in it a bit sullied and worn down over time. This is what happened to the original TUS coalition. I guess it shows that eventually these types of pyramid topples because the base is unsound. This whole sad affair with Black List, is proof of that.

So here we are. One super group long gone and another one exposed for being hypocritical, blowhards that are upset the world they created is no longer any fun. I feel so bad for them. Like I said, this is an interesting world to be in and maybe now it will actually become fun. Who knows, we may end up bogged down in coalitions once again. I hope not though. Our group's original intent has always been to win a crown for our teammates. We are in this for each other. (The whole WW thing is silly, I know - but it is what it is) We may or may not succeed in this endeavor, there are too many moving parts to know at this point. If we fail - it will not be because we were scared to fight and tried to hide like our enemies have done. And if we do succeed - it will not be along with 1,249 other people in a confederation of WalMart alliances.

Breakdown9092 on 2015-04-09 at 19:12
Dear members,

once upon a time there was a bunch of guys joining Sinope from Pandosia and called themselves once again Holy Roman Empire. They decided to settle down in Sinope and kicked some . It was a hard fight and we lost some good players simply because we were pretty much outnumbered, but we were becoming stronger and people started to notice us, unless we were with little. After merges and recruiting the alliance became Holy Mayhem. For a long period the blood of the old warriors flood to this alliance.

Around 2 monts ago I had less time to play this game, sim,ply because I am working 16 hours a day, studying on the university, buying a house and have a nice RL, as you all would understand, this takes time.

During this period a lot has changed, friends with who I started this world left the alliance because of RL, lots of merges etc. I have not the time to interfer myself with the decisions that are made by the current council, lots of the decisions are being made are on Skype and I simply dont have the time. With lotse of the decisions being made I totally dont agree and the other council members dont agree with my decisions.

I am no longer on one line with the council and I don't wanna be remembered with the current values that this council has, so I decided to quit this game. This alliance has a good chance of winning this world but I don't wanna win a world and lose my values. There is a council within the council that is making the decisions and backstabbing other council members (especially the ones that are not on Skype the whole day). I am sure the current council will respond on this message but I don't care. The people who I have been working with from the beginning know my morale and values and know about which people I am talking.

I will give my cities to some friends from another world and new friends I made here.

I am proud that I have been your original founder for such a long time.

Thanx all for the past time we have been working together.

Good luck in the future and perhaps we see each other later.

Greetings,

Breakdown9092

Guess some people left with dignity

DeletedUser

So is en still getting oped on because i dont want to see them winning another world

DeletedUser

This talk about EN is trash talk.
Coming Soon is not EN,regardless of the bs spread here.
Doubt more then 15% of the players are regular EN players,and over half of the Council are not EN members.Erik himself represent HERT players,not EN here so Chill a bit:D
It simply shows you either have no clue about EN or you are deliberately lying(Fungus included:p)

Fungus,told you,before trying to use stones think about the glass house you live;)
You were a player of Divinity,rimmed by us and none boasted here;)
Before trying to sell Syndicate as something extra terrestrial you better have a look at our ranks and you will note that the top player of CS(second overall) is actually a Syndicate member;)
And you can bet I asked him about your famous gang;)
Will not give the reply to preserve you some dignity;)

DeletedUser

Doubt more then 15% of the players are regular EN players,and over half of the Council are not EN members.Erik himself represent HERT players,not EN here so Chill a bit:D
It simply shows you either have no clue about EN or you are deliberately lying(Fungus included:p)

Fungus,told you,before trying to use stones think about the glass house you live;)
Before trying to sell Syndicate as something extra terrestrial you better have a look at our ranks and you will note that the top player of CS(second overall) is actually a Syndicate member;)

I just realized i used EN instead od Cs my sincere apologies tea all the others calling u en mustive gotten into me
btw i wasnt in divinity or syndicate lost my city due to inactivity and school fungus got it all wrong

DeletedUser

In our core-which is the only one that matters-our losses have been minimal,and once the drag is lifted in the west it will be even more easy to defend.
And we just got almost 20 cities from Fluffies in the first op(testing op:p)

I wonder how a real OP feels :) I'm just a noob sorry :)

DeletedUser

Aww id hate to see fluffers lose some of them are my buddies in belle

DeletedUser22517

I stopped calling CS, EN if you did not noticed.I can`t stop laughing about your riming thing but let it be.I am just observer in this world and you have real problems in this world(I am not your problem, TS is not).Stop talking and organize some defense instead.If you did not noticed you are losing cities from kindergarten players(speed 1).If you don`t know how to defend i can help you with that.And Steve is not the only one.Asking him questions only make you weak and scared.If you think you are good enough you don`t need to ask questions about any other alliance.

DeletedUser

You don't wanna get mungi mad T :cool:

giphy.gif