Thanks

DeletedUser44589

I would just like to say thanks to all the Coming and Alpha groups for making the last 4 days a blast. This is the most fun I have had yet in sinope.

Only disappointment was seeing Erik steal the city from his own teammate after he worked so hard to get it and had 2nd CS that most likely would have conquered my city. Might just be me but always thought leaders were supposed to help their teammates succeed not screw them over.

And last but not least a shout out to some that helped me learn this game
Dimebag for teaching me the ropes in ZAC
Kronnoss for the words of encouragement and the opportunity to win my first crown in Ialysos
Mungus for teaching me that even if the entire world is after you. You still can win with hard work and determination.

And all my great teammates and allies here for the outpouring of support to my besieged cities you guys and girls are great.

Sparrowhawk2013

DeletedUser44589

Im not chill or chad. Its my own opinion and as long as there is freedom of speech I am entitled to it. If you don't like that fine its your right.

DeletedUser41868

Im not chill or chad. Its my own opinion and as long as there is freedom of speech I am entitled to it. If you don't like that fine its your right.

Yes you do. And while we are disappointed that we lost the one city - the amount dbp we made and conversely, the amount of troops they lost, leads me to consider this something to build on. We run a big op and take 122+ cities from them. They run a fair sized op that leads to quite a few revolts and only get one city gained.

Great work on your part Chris. Guys are their side that we targeted with the same fury lost 5+ cities each or more... you held the line!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

part of ChillChad propaganda:D

Take it down a notch will you mate, it's getting quit boring to see you using my name in every single post you make. I don't do propaganda, when I post here it is mostly as a response to others or just about basic gameplay and fun. I'm not writing up PnP's using PMs and calling out how CS is supposebly using "Sneaky" tactics as you have accused me of doing.

Take it easy Tea, if you guys are so sure about beating us atleast keep it respectable. We've never said we took 120 cities out of your core, we just said we took 120 cities people can see where they were located and it's pretty basic to see they would not be supported 100%... You did run to Alpha and get them to support you after us taking about a 100 so it DID seem to both you or your coalition partners. These are just facts let's keep to that.

On topic: Very well done Chris, staying online for 36 hours straight is pure awesomeness and dedication. We can only wish for more players like you.

Congratz.

Edit: also good job to CS / Alpha for keeping up the pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

Staing online for 36 hours is pure insanity

No, it's dedication. There is noting insane about not sleeping for 36 hours, it's all about eating a balanced diet with enough sugar and drinking enough liquids to keep the body from getting sour.

I'd also advise using programs like F.lux to give the eyes a rest and having a massage chair or couch available

DeletedUser

you do realise you have just given all enemy alliances the go ahead to give this poor guy Chris a nervous breakdown? all they need to do is keep attacking him in 24 hr rotation til he dies of lack of sleep or red bull OD..

DeletedUser39031

No, it's dedication. There is noting insane about not sleeping for 36 hours, it's all about eating a balanced diet with enough sugar and drinking enough liquids to keep the body from getting sour.

I'd also advise using programs like F.lux to give the eyes a rest and having a massage chair or couch available
Im obviously a soft core grepo player then :)

DeletedUser

Why you don't find amusing the name ChillCHAD ALLIANCE?
It reflects the power lords of the alliance?

Btw-Chill,tell this lad it was a distraction,not a full op:d
It was Alpha attacking and asked for some distraction:d
erik sent 18 manties and since SparrowCHRIS was close we revolted him,lol
Please do not urge players to be 36 hours online;)
It goes beyond normality:)

DeletedUser44589

Well I don't have gold to instant rebuild everything, so only thing I could do was be active and loot and demand and be there to inform my mates so proper defense could be achieved. I did take short naps in between the waves of attacks :)

DeletedUser32731

why is a thread made about how someone enjoyed the last few days? you guys get excited to easy, just play the game!

DeletedUser29916

This must be the first time you'd prefer playing the game over having a chat blaze ;)

<3

DeletedUser

Btw Chill,this Chris was in our alliance in Bellerophon:D
A spy would say Ezy:p

DeletedUser29916

Thanks for the info but I highly doubt Chris to be a spy lol.