Don't ally or join Dark Knight

DeletedUser

I tried to be civil with the guy and let him know he just accepted my refugee and he seemed to not care. I'm guessing they're going to accept any refugee that goes running their way. I would avoid joining this alliance or even becoming an ally with it because you're just going to end up fighting their battles.

352j0nc.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 23

DeletedUser41523

I joined that alliance for the quest. It looked pretty poor and I said so to them before leaving.

DeletedUser

That's funny. I nearly doubled over in laughter once I read to not attack the guy and that we should join him. I'm thinking like how ignorant is this guy, he just accepted a refugee then he asks the person who was attacking him to join him? LOL.

DeletedUser

It won't be anything worth while honestly. I'm too far away right now to conquer him plus I'm not that size yet, but I'm definitely going to make my way towards him and take his cities and anybody who helps him.

DeletedUser

Okay in the fun of giving everybody an interesting story this was the main parts of when I spoke to danny.

dannycostea on 2015-03-08 at 18:40
if i live him out he will get in to a other alliance and will still be a problem for you guys i em trying to secure that continet so if your guys want to join my team you are more then welcome but as long as this player is part of my team i suggest you hunt someone else ,, so if you want you can talk to your guys to join us and you will have plenty to hunt and plus soon well be bigger alliances on your island
---------------
SiAScORCH on 2015-03-08 at 18:42
Actually we're not going to join anybody who accepts refugees. I'm going to keep attacking him and if you don't kick him out I will come after you when I'm done with him. Me not attacking him is not an option. You have one choice, kick him out. End of story. Don't put a target on your head.
---------------
dannycostea on 2015-03-08 at 18:44
you declare war on me m8 is that what you did ??? you little dont worry i will come for you now
---------------
SiAScORCH on 2015-03-08 at 18:57
I didn't tell you to first. I asked you nicely to kick out a refugee who is on the run which is the only reason he joined your alliance. I don't want to wage war this early, but trust me I have no problem doing it and seeing it through.
---------------
dannycostea on 2015-03-08 at 18:58
you will die m8 now
---------------
SiAScORCH on 2015-03-13 at 14:24
I'm going to conquer you and you'll see it soon enough. I wasn't kidding when I told you to kick him. Talk all the trash you want but know that I'm coming for you.
---------------
dannycostea on 2015-03-13 at 14:28
m8 we are allies with the dominion so watch out because you just caused war up on your selff
---------------
SiAScORCH on 2015-03-13 at 14:30
Dominions won't mess with us. So stop trying to throw your allies in your war. I'm not scared of anybody in this ocean. I'm taking my fourth city. I'm coming that way, I stick to what I say.
---------------
dannycostea on 2015-03-13 at 14:33
go do your thing then if i send your last emails to the dominion then you will see who is messing who :)) and stop sending me emails i don't nee your atention
---------------
SiAScORCH on 2015-03-13 at 14:44
Stop messaging me you moron. I've already told you I plan on conquering you, now get over being a coward grow some guts, no need to be scared now that I have 4 cities and you still only have 1. I told you my intentions from get go and I stick by my intentions.

Tick tock, tick tock. Enjoy your city while you still have it
---------------
dannycostea on 2015-03-13 at 14:47
come and get me :)))
---------------

Now, the end result:
Your siege of the city Nightmare (dannycostea) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.

Then I realized in my 11 hour and 45 min colony ship travel time that he must of either founded a new city or conquered some small 1200 point city, or it could of been there for a few hours prior and I just didn't notice it. So once I took over his city and fully conquered it I had intentions on taking his smaller one just to prove a point and rim him from the game. Well as any coward will do, he clicked the restart button.

This is him now:
dannycostea's city175 points | Ocean 63

DeletedUser

explain me this refugee thing. are we going on the old school train of thought that no alliance can accept any refugee? or are we talking 48 hr rule?
I'm kinda always been of the opinion that if someone attacks me , i crush them then they join an alliance as a refugee all this ' we don't support for 48 hrs' isn't really good enough :Angry:, as running to an alliance you would nt join is pure cowards game play. But there seems to be a school of thought which says we won't support a player for 48 hrs then in which time he comes under alliance protection. Might keep players in the game but is very very frustrating if you just spent ages chipping away at someone who hit you.. don't know everyones new opinions on this -enlighten me.:)

DeletedUser

I look at it this way. If I'm hitting a player he's my refugee. I don't do that whole 24 48 hour thing. That's bogus and it's because people are too desperate to recruit. Once a refugee, always a refugee it doesn't matter if it's a month into it.

DeletedUser

so if someone is being hit by you they can NEVER join any alliance without your permission or until your done with them? seems a bit extreme. There has to be a limit of some sorts. I don't like it when folk run to alliances they would nt join normally etc but to say someone is always your refugee is a bit arrogant.

DeletedUser

How is it extreme or arrogant? This is the word as defined by a dictionary:

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
noun: refugee; plural noun: refugees

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out he was never part of The Dominion lol.

DeletedUser

How is it extreme or arrogant? This is the word as defined by a dictionary:

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
noun: refugee; plural noun: refugees

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

I don't see anywhere in that description a part where it says 'and is never allowed to become a citizen of another country.' Being a refugee doesn't mean you're a terrible player. Becoming a refugee in another alliance is smart. Sometimes you need solutions to save yourself. Especially if you are a weaker player getting attacked by a larger player. And you can't expect to defend yourself alone indefinitely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see anywhere in that description a part where it says 'and is never allowed to become a citizen of another country.' Being a refugee doesn't mean you're a terrible player. Becoming a refugee in another alliance is smart. Sometimes you need solutions to save yourself. Especially if you are a weaker player getting attacked by a larger player. And you can't expect to defend yourself alone indefinitely.

Running to an alliance because one single player is owning you is cowardice, it's not smart. That's a yellowback coward move. A refugee is a refugee, the term doesn't change once he joins an alliance. This whole 24 hours no support refugee thing is bull as well. That's just because alliances now days are so desperate to get members they take anybody in. You think this 24 hour refugee thing took place in Alpha? No.

If you were being attacked, no alliance accepted you.

DeletedUser

Running to an alliance because one single player is owning you is cowardice, it's not smart. That's a yellowback coward move. A refugee is a refugee, the term doesn't change once he joins an alliance. This whole 24 hours no support refugee thing is bull as well. That's just because alliances now days are so desperate to get members they take anybody in. You think this 24 hour refugee thing took place in Alpha? No.

If you were being attacked, no alliance accepted you.

My argument went through that entire post unaffected. Instead of making a reasonable counter, you just tried to re enforced with an arrogant, flawed statement. It's players like you that ruin the games for new players or developing players (regardless if the player in question is new) by saying things like refugees are cowards and deserve no help. I hope you don't think of refugees that way in real life, because that would just be cruel.

Which ever world this player is in next I implore everyone to boot him out of your alliance once inviting him, start farming him, and let him solve his own problems as a 'disgusting refugee'.

Also, nice picture Bond. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really hate it when my farms run to a pact mate's team though....

DeletedUser

I really hate it when my farms run to a pact mate's team though....

Your problem, not theirs. Although if it put you at odds with your pack mates, then I could consider it reasonable for them to not take them in or kick them quickly.

DeletedUser

Yeah we had clear reports and everything. No go. Funny thing happened later, a friend and I had a nice city under conquest and she joined another team which ended up being pact mates later. We messaged them about how we had her under conquest and they said no they wouldn't cancel. That was good on her but kind of messed up. I don't think I would take a player in that is being conquested. Maybe they knew her or something. Idk. Total noob anyway. Was on to spell a defense buff but not to move the ls out of port

DeletedUser

Well the whole thing is somebody your attacking can easily run to an alliance. You never used to accept them, now days people do. A person who is being attacked and fleeing for safety is called a refugee, plain and simple. The term goes for real life and on the game.

That guy started two days before me, so it's not like I had a head start, I just grew faster and knew how to play the game better. It's a war game, not farmville, get over it.