Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser33530

In. Your. Face. :p I told you your Bot sucks.

hqVrqiq.png

No he just told the truth there. You really aren't thinking this through are you

DeletedUser48699

Which leadership did you think was best from TE ?

1. (first 2.5 weeks until i got kicked out then invited back again) me and mat640
2. (for a week) mat640 and pjshortall
3. (now) Hydro Furious
And this is why I have them sinking :p. They aren't going anywhere if this continues.

DeletedUser17561

Top Alliance analysis - I feel total points are a lousy predictor of success or alliance health so i have a different methodology

The rankings for alliances based on points per player and ABP are displayed below. I have presented the allinaces in the order they appear in the in-game rankings, which is interesting when you look at the difference between the overall point total and where they rank based on the tabulated criteria

AllianceAvg ptsrankAlliance ABPrank
Alpha Dogs24963734947
ZATO24024(t)1200302
Last Legion2402(t)5951374
Retribution23607888395
The Empire287421161372
House Lannister23479810836
Triad371211690491
DGOW22911044115-
Raven Republic23478572749
Hectors House24006605298

So What does the data tell us?

Alpha Dogs - number 1 in overall points, and a respectable per player average. However, they are lagging in terms of attacking. You cannot farm, hold VPs, or conquer without attacking. There has been a lot of rearranging, merging and reorganizing as well. This is a common theme in Zancle and I will get back to that later. If they don't increase the tempo of their warfare effort they cannot succeed

ZATO - The previous "........." I think. 4th in points per player and 2nd in attacking. Not bad. The were allegedly at war with The Empire but perhaps that has changed. The pact formation and dissolution rate in 54 is truly jaw-dropping. Having said that, they are rocking respectable stats so we will consider them legit.

Last Legion - the annointed MRA of Zancle is in the middle of the pack points per player wise and ranked 5th. Their overall ABP is 4th and I take this to mean they are getting more offensive warfare out of their members than the average alliance - this is true of any alliance whose ABP rank is higher than their points per player rank. They reside in the pact-spewing 54 as well, so depending on how the daily lines are drawn they might suffer swings in fortune but do not look ripe for collapse

Retribution - This is the voodoo woman alliance and I know nothing about her. They are spoken of with more than a little respect, so that is worth something. 7th in points per player and 5th in fighting - another alliance who is wringing the most blood per player out of their members.

The Empire - This is the last of the O54 alliances on the list - the most populated battle ground and makes me wonder how the population algorithm works. The 2nd in points per player and 3rd in ABP - they are not quite as productive warfare wise as they should be (basically the flip of Retribution or Last legion). This also is an alliance that I feel started well and got consumed by political and administrative problems and probably shot themselves in the foot.

House Lannister - the House is 9th in points per player and 6th in ABP. I was surprised to see this, as my experience with them does not evidence that level of aggression. However, they are in the graveyard that is O44 and there is probably a lot of easy targets. I started with about 6 on my island and by the end of bp only 3 were active. The founder has thrown in the towel and quit. Their internal conquest didn't work out so well for anyone but me. I just do not think they are that good

Triad - most writers skip their alliance but i do not as i have the data to support my statements. 1st in points and ABP. I did not know the Triad people when I joined but most of them know each other from previous worlds. This makes them very active and motivated to assists each other. Obviously an aggressive alliance with a widening ABP gap. Has a well oiled conquest engine which in speed 1 is critical since rebuilding failed attempts is relatively long and painful

Someone, in a previous analysis, stated (more or less) that Triad had the most ABP, the biggest gold whores and forum spammers. That is pretty much true - its kind of a go big or go home mentality - and we need Bond to spam because he sure as hell isn't building anything

DGOW - 10 in points per player and not in top 10 in ABP. Not too shabby but another alliance that doesn't really make any noise. i dont think they are big enough to do anything

Ravens Republic - 8th in points per player and 9th in ABP - a little passive to survive in an ocean with Triad. There has been a lot of churn in O45 alliances with Alpha, Pirates, Wildcards, merging and re-organizing. They will have to crank up the war machine to survive - easier said than done

Hectors House - 6th in points per player and 8th in ABP. A little passive but I am told they have some boys and girls who can play. I dont see their trajectory changing from a small first tier or large second tier alliance

Overall, I feel that a couple alliances, most notably the Empire, would have been a lot better off worrying about their alliance and growth rather than getting mired in the pacting frenzy. You wind up with shared forums of hundreds of people and no accountability - that is a formula for disaster

I think Triad will own 45 and some combination of current 54 alliances will dominate 54. Then its a race to the Wonders

Thresh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Retribution - This is the voodoo woman alliance and I know nothing about her. They are spoken of with more than a little respect, so that is worth something. 7th in points per player and 5th in fighting - another alliance who is wringing the most blood per player out of their members.

Someone, in a previous analysis, stated (more or less) that Triad had the most ABP, the biggest gold whores and forum spammers. That is pretty much true - its kind of a go big or go home mentality - and we need Bond to spam because he sure as hell isn't building anything

Wow that top 12 must have taken a while. Nice job thresher, +rep. Theses parts made me laugh, particularly the part about Bond :D

DeletedUser17561

If I had known how lousy the table editor was i would never have tried it

Bond is, in his own unique way, part of the machine.

DeletedUser37948

Personaly i think we are getting an unfare picture of the tallent on this server.

the price rise and the implimentation of instant build have made reducing build times far more expensive and slowed down even further the growth of moderate to no gold spending players.
add to this that we have had an event right out of bp and its easy to see why stats can look strange

speed 1 has proberbly the biggest advantage if you use gold of all server speeds and early game is also the time when gold gives the greatest advantage.

the players and teams that survive the next 2/3 weeks will start to come into there own

once 60% of the server is two city players things will change and skill and tallent will start to outway goldwhoreing

DeletedUser

1.Alpha Dogs Points:590599. AVG points per player:3228 Rank:2. ABP:144752 Rank:6. AVG ABP per player:791 Rank:8
Mainly residing in OC 45 and 55. They are very close to Triad idk whether they are friends or enemies it is too early to tell but it should be interesting to watch. They are doing well on points but they need to work on ABP if they don't fix that I can't see them lasting much longer. Float

2.Last Legion Points:523361. AVG points per player:3235 Rank:3. ABP:146328 Rank:5. AVG ABP per player:887 Rank:6
They reside in north OC 54 near .Z.A.T.O and Retribution. This should be an interesting area.. Could work on ABP but otherwise they are doing ok. Float

3.Z.A.T.O Points:467627. AVG points per player:2719 Rank:10. ABP:175433 Rank:2. AVG ABP per player:1020 Rank:4
They have a lot of dead weight if they get rid of that they will do very well. ABP and points are good. Swim

4.Triad Points:455881. AVG points per player:5241 Rank:1. ABP:255879 Rank:1. AVG ABP per player:2941 Rank:1
Directly in the core and drawing a lot of attention to themselves they will have a lot to fight as it appears they already have. We will see how it will go for them. Swim

5. Retribution Points:424903. AVG points per player:3089 Rank:4. ABP:148893 Rank:4. AVG ABP per player:1071 Rank:3
They live in south-east 54. I have very high hopes for this alliance they are doing good in every area. An alliance to be watched. Swim

6. House of Lannister Points:381179. AVG points per player:2784 Rank:9. ABP:116411 Rank:7. AVG ABP per player:693 Rank:t9
They are in OC 44 with only Hector's house being the only top 12 alliance in that oc. Their ABP is really bad.. I'd say they will float for a while being able to feed on smaller alliances. Float then Sink

7. Demi-Gods of War Points:319078. AVG points per player:2806 Rank:8. ABP:81054 Rank:10. AVG ABP per player:693 Rank:t10
In extreme close range with Hector's house they will either have to merge or fight. A pact would get too irritating and they'd stumble over each other. They're average ABP is very low. Sink

8. Hector's house Points:316526. AVG points per player:3039 Rank:5. ABP:98979 Rank:8. AVG ABP per player:943 Rank:5
They are doing fairly well in both avg points and average ABP. Float

9. The Empire Points:328161. AVG points per player:3018 Rank:6. ABP:161252 Rank:3. AVG ABP per player:1645 Rank:2
They are close to the core they could do better at points and avg points but they are doing very well at ABP. Swim

10. Prometheus Points:302931. AVG points per player:2385 Rank:11. ABP:51904 Rank:12. AVG ABP per player:408 Rank:11
Rim alliance in OC 53 they will Float for a while From being basically alone but they will sink for some other reason or just eventually from an alliance. Sink

11. Ravens Republic Points:301867. AVG points per player:2875 Rank:7. ABP:89827 Rank:9. AVG ABP per player:855 Rank:7
Being in the core I can't see this alliance surviving they have began to lag behind all the other core alliances and will not last long. Sink

12. Angels and Demons Points:210523. AVG points per player:2005 Rank:12. ABP:39945 Rank:15. AVG ABP per player:380 Rank:12
In OC 45 and 35. They are spread out and have bad ABP I can't see them lasting. Sink

I tried not to seem biased and didn't give too much commentary and focused more on data so that you can formulate your own opinions. Let me know what you think.

DeletedUser33951

Most of these predictions have been proven wrong in a matter of days. Z.A.T.O didn't swim, they drowned and died, the body is at the bottom under a new name. The Empire didn't swim, they two are being dragged deeper and deeper. Angels and Demons are doing the opposite of sinking. Sorry just thought i'd point these things out.

DeletedUser43070

The empire didn't sink, they merged into Last Legion and the rest became the academy alliance but you will see, soon we will be at the top again.

So technically when you talk about TE and LL you refer to both

DeletedUser35069

Yeah from what i'm seeing they're sinking whatever name they are using, total noob attacks from these guys.

DeletedUser

Most of these predictions have been proven wrong in a matter of days. Z.A.T.O didn't swim, they drowned and died, the body is at the bottom under a new name. The Empire didn't swim, they two are being dragged deeper and deeper. Angels and Demons are doing the opposite of sinking. Sorry just thought i'd point these things out.

I never claimed to be accurate. It was merely a prediction I'm not in these alliances and don't know all the facts. Predictions are just that they are predictions not fact or law. I'm sorry but if that seriously irritated you, you have bigger issues. LOL