Can someone give me simplified history of Sinopes politics and events?

• Thread starter DeletedUser49022
  • Start date

DeletedUser49022

I can't help but feel completely lost in the world of Sinope drama, no idea who's at war with each other or who hates who. This is more in depth than a soap opera by the looks of it.

DeletedUser

Essentially it's the whole world, except Alpha et Families, Guns and Roses and Legion of Shadows, all taking on Coming soon. They have a defensive shared tab with like 12-15 alliances in it I think :)

DeletedUser

Essentially it's the whole world, except Alpha et Families, Guns and Roses and Legion of Shadows, all taking on Coming soon. They have a defensive shared tab with like 12-15 alliances in it I think :)

Not really seeing as Comings has 6 of the top 12 alone fighting for them. Its the most balanced Sinope has been since it opened.

I can't help but feel completely lost in the world of Sinope drama, no idea who's at war with each other or who hates who. This is more in depth than a soap opera by the looks of it.

Basically Comings declared war on the entire server by mass recruiting in everybodies core oceans

DeletedUser49022

Not really seeing as Comings has 6 of the top 12 alone fighting for them. Its the most balanced Sinope has been since it opened.

Basically Comings declared war on the entire server by mass recruiting in everybodies core oceans

So It's all of the Comings Coalition and their allies against the rest of Sinope?

DeletedUser

Pretty much yes although the Comings Coalition is much larger now as they have just recruited lots of rim alliances like Bloods, Ragnarok, Pandmonium, etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
More lies...shall we compare shared defense tabs? I count 12 alliances in your coalition actively helping defend and 7 in our shared tab. DimLogic FACT: If you have 12 alliances VS there 7 alliances, the coalition with 7 alliances are
much larger now
even though you have nearly double the alliances on our side....

DeletedUser

I think you misunderstood what I meant, you are larger than before now that Comings have recruited those rim alliances to try and defend their non core cities.

There are probably 100 ways to measure both sides but it doesnt really matter what it outputs because it is what it is. I just know that if you add up the points of the top 12 (I know there are more alliances for both involved) then it results in 66 millions points vs 62 million points so you can see its very balanced.
Anybody can check this for themselves

DeletedUser

SINOPE! :D
giphy.gif

DeletedUser23971

I think you misunderstood what I meant, you are larger than before now that Comings have recruited those rim alliances to try and defend their non core cities.

There are probably 100 ways to measure both sides but it doesnt really matter what it outputs because it is what it is. I just know that if you add up the points of the top 12 (I know there are more alliances for both involved) then it results in 66 millions points vs 62 million points so you can see its very balanced.
Anybody can check this for themselves

I don't think you understand Sinopian arithmetic. When TUS were fighting 1k players there were still claims they were the biggest group in this world. By that logic the Coming Groups and friends are now outnumbered by at least 500-1

DeletedUser48572

People just team up against whoever is ahead in points and who they fear.

If they can defeat them or get them to split up then they move on to the next alliance that is leading. The alliance on top tries to make a few friends if they can. Spies everywhere, academies everywhere. Credit Cards being swiped every hour.

There is the summary of the server.

*my opinions are mine only and not of my alliance.

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand Sinopian arithmetic. When TUS were fighting 1k players there were still claims they were the biggest group in this world. By that logic the Coming Groups and friends are now outnumbered by at least 500-1

But I thought that TUS failed because one of their leaders whose name shall not be mentioned (Zero Point or was it Chop or was it both or more ;)) and other players just went on VM when they were attacked leaving the rest to face attacks without their support. Now that has nothing to do with arithmetic BUT it does have some thing to do with logic....

...the logic of Screw You Jack I'm alright! :p

Erik and friends on the other hand currently have attacks ingame and flaming posts in their millions ( slight exaggeration) BUT are still there fighting it out and laughing at it all.

DeletedUser23971

But I thought that TUS failed because one of their leaders whose name shall not be mentioned (Zero Point or was it Chop or was it both or more ;)) and other players just went on VM when they were attacked leaving the rest to face attacks without their support. Now that has nothing to do with arithmetic BUT it does have some thing to do with logic....

...the logic of Screw You Jack I'm alright! :p

Erik and friends on the other hand currently have attacks ingame and flaming posts in their millions ( slight exaggeration) BUT are still there fighting it out and laughing at it all.

Not sure CS are laughing and I am pretty sure I was just talking about poor or selective math that we have seen here ;)

However I have my own view on why TUS failed, it is a lot less polite than what we have seen here so far :D and doesn't involve Chop or Zero Point :eek:

Zero Point actually had a significant health scare so whilst I don't know the history, I feel it is wrong in this case and can only wish him well. Only thing he did wrong in my eyes is try to be butt hurt when he returned and saw the players were basically asking ( when there was little information reaching our ears) what the :supermad::supermad::supermad: is going on and then proceeded to offer his cities to friends in the Mayhem group who were attacking us. Which I found odd as he had given up leadership weeks earlier due to health reasons and I wasn't impressed with as I mentioned on skype.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Gods leader seems to have a personal vendetta against me lol.

Advice never lose main focus, best intrests for your team, never write "I am coming" on your alliance profile!
Use for example , Erik! Beware Gods are coming!
Much much better, this game is not about founders its about those who willing to fight with them TEAM!!

392a5423f81c2bb37d2d380f29f8b697.png

DeletedUser39031

Advice never lose main focus, best intrests for your team, never write "I am coming" on your alliance profile!
Much much better, this game is not about founders its about those who willing to fight with them TEAM!!

Damn, I know a lot of players who'd love that kind of publicity. I don't think people realise this sort of thing makes the person happy.

DeletedUser48572

Solid advice.....

whoever wrote that should take it to heart

Edit: whoever wrote that in the "gods" profile should take it to heart..just in case my words get twisted.

my opinions are mine only and not of my alliance*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, looks like Coming Soon recruited away their #1 player. That ought to teach em.

DeletedUser47953

Wow, there is a lot of P length... Everyone seems to be angry... I might go play rim alliance in the new CQ world...

This is getting old and I am bored since my alliance isn't doing jack right now... I built up all week for use of troops and no weekend OP after building all week...

I am tired of this server, no balls left here...

Happy Hunting! :pro: