Petition to Stop Instance Buy

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sign me up

DeletedUser43592

Any update? I already signed this petition, put my name in list, please.

DeletedUser35069

The update is this is going nowhere I imagine,

Would take probably a minute for someone in an official capacity to say that but the management team here appears quite weak in responding to anything.

DeletedUser27128

What management, I barely see 2-3 mods these days, all others are gone.

DeletedUser

The moderation team has passed on our concerns to the developers, however the developers are unwilling to change/remove instant buy or to look at alternatives to instant buy.

DeletedUser47369

The moderation team has passed on our concerns to the developers, however the developers are unwilling to change/remove instant buy or to look at alternatives to instant buy.

The Developers cant make that call

Its the Bosses call

DeletedUser

The Developers cant make that call

Its the Bosses call

Fairly sure there's a line of communication between the developers who work in InnoGames HQ and the management who work in InnoGames HQ.

The moderators have passed on our concerns to InnoGames HQ and our concerns have been promptly ignored.

DeletedUser35069

Fairly sure there's a line of communication between the developers who work in InnoGames HQ and the management who work in InnoGames HQ.

The moderators have passed on our concerns to InnoGames HQ and our concerns have been promptly ignored.

It appears everyone including the EN Mods/Management/Inno is ignoring us, this thread has been here 6 months and has had no response from anyone in an official capacity, not even concerned that Inno have ignored it they ignore everything anyway but to have had no response whatsover on the thread is beyond ignorant.

DeletedUser

It appears everyone including the EN Mods/Management/Inno is ignoring us, this thread has been here 6 months and has had no response from anyone in an official capacity, not even concerned that Inno have ignored it they ignore everything anyway but to have had no response whatsover on the thread is beyond ignorant.

Well they did respond here: Idea ~ Remove Instant Buy, this is in addition to closing 2 other supporting ideas.

Apparently reverting the game to what it once was would 'bankrupt' Inno, a company that makes in excess of £100,000,000 profit each year.

DeletedUser35069

Just use the bugs section if you have any ideas you don't want locking. Not sure anybody has replied to a support/bug request in there this year so I doubt anyones actually looking at them. You just got unlucky and found a section someone's actually taking seriously.

DeletedUser

Just use the bugs section if you have any ideas you don't want locking. Not sure anybody has replied to a support/bug request in there this year so I doubt anyones actually looking at them. You just got unlucky and found a section someone's actually taking seriously.

Nah, I pretty much mocked and insulted my way to finally getting a response from the mods. We're old friends/competitors.

DeletedUser30490

Don't see the point in anyone signing this anymore,Inno obviously will never remove instant buy.It's just a big fat waste of our time.

DeletedUser

You might as well waste your time here for free insulting Inno instead of paying them to waste your time playing their increasingly annoying game though.

Why don't we all just go on the Apple/Android app stores and slag off the game in reviews?

DeletedUser

You might as well waste your time here for free insulting Inno instead of paying them to waste your time playing their increasingly annoying game though.

Why don't we all just go on the Apple/Android app stores and slag off the game in reviews?

You..... Are a genius.

*bows*

I believe this plan beats my violently storming InnoGames HQ plan.

DeletedUser33530

Well they did respond here: Idea ~ Remove Instant Buy, this is in addition to closing 2 other supporting ideas.

Apparently reverting the game to what it once was would 'bankrupt' Inno, a company that makes in excess of £100,000,000 profit each year.
in fairness to the mods the ones i have spoken with do not support instant buy but they still have to do their job.

DeletedUser33530

Their job..? I'm sure you've completely lost me there.

their: belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
Job: a task or piece of work

"their" refers to the mods
"job" refers to the task the mods have been assigned with, which is enforcing forum rules