Milestones Era of World Wonders

DeletedUser31057

World Wonder era has began in en72 (Hermonassa).

We will see who among the alliances can able to build the first world wonder. :cool:

DeletedUser11965

I'm surprised we're still alive to make it this long

DeletedUser

I'm surprised we're still alive to make it this long

I think we all are this has been 100% the greatest server in grep history , the intrigue , the betrayal, the PnP i love this game roll on MoFo's! get the boring bit done you had long enough to plan it, forget city counts etc you are not in Kansas any more ;)

DeletedUser46794

surprised is not how i felt this morring, end of the month not a few days early inno :)

DeletedUser49162

Will we make it through though. I will say probably. Although I wasnt expecting this to start yet

DeletedUser31057

Finally, the forums get interesting again. big things to happen soon, cant wait. :)

DeletedUser49162

I dont want this world to end but also I want it to hurry the hell up and end

DeletedUser

Its quite sad really that this world will be finished soon. I've never known such a collection of arrogant, pigheaded, stubborn, short-tempered morons which makes me wonder why ill miss it lol.

DeletedUser11965

Its quite sad really that this world will be finished soon. I've never known such a collection of arrogant, pigheaded, stubborn, short-tempered morons which makes me wonder why ill miss it lol.

send out an invitation and have the drama begin anew in another world ;)

DeletedUser

I would love to but I've got a year and a half of housework to catch up on :eek:

Maybe when I've done the 400,000 jobs I've been putting off and lost the few stone I've gained since herm started, ill consider starting in a new world :p

DeletedUser

I think this server will be a lot of folks 'Last ones' then as always after a few months you'll start thinking on it and things won't seem so bad after En 52 i swore i was done it was grep hell..then after en 65 i said no more..i swore off instant build but find myself tied up in en 82 and en81 has died down a lot and is basically won but still needs a daily log on..damn them at inno they know how to make an addictive game. even if you don't play for a year or more i can nearly promise you that you will be back at some point..but Herm isn't done with the twists yet, do not get complacent TD :)

DeletedUser

I will probably come back at some point but I need a good break first. It took me a good few months to fully understand grepolis and id like to see what I could do from day 1 with the experience behind me.

DeletedUser

I will probably come back at some point but I need a good break first. It took me a good few months to fully understand grepolis and id like to see what I could do from day 1 with the experience behind me.

I would take you Beefy..you may be as much use as a marzipan dildo but your my buddy ;)

DeletedUser46851

lol

yeah i will definitely try to take a break from the madness that is grepo. Jamo is right though, most of us will be back at a later date. Although i hope not all of us haha

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
This game is like cancer and playing it is about as fun as chemotherapy.

My desire to return to it once it is over will be on par with wishing for a malignant tumour to reappear.

jamovic1 said:
you may be as much use as a marzipan dildo

lol, one of the funniest lines I've ever seen out here.

But Burger King did take 2 cities the other day. :eek:

DeletedUser

But Burger King did take 2 cities the other day. :eek:

...the first city James Rankin has ever lost in this world apparently ;)

It was nice to have some civility between Archi and myself for once in the post fight PMs :p

DeletedUser

Archidiamedes said:
This game is like cancer and playing it is about as fun as chemotherapy.

Problem is it is as addictive as the smokes that caused it in the first place..
I think the problem is you either get involved with the politics and pull your hair out and take all the stress or you just sit back and play the game and let others do it..
Or alternatively create an IGN get several players to do the same and all hit random directions, then invite a few more buddies in..and sit back and write PnP for the next few months.

On the subject where is the CodFish? Vm?

DeletedUser49162

Lake got poisoned by accident I think. He might be back after an enviornmental clean up

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
It was nice to have some civility between Archi and myself for once in the post fight PMs :p

Well, I may jab at you and the things you say, but I don't think we have ever not been civil, at least not from my perspective. I think the only time you annoyed me was when you were acting like GGN. :p I'd say no server needs a GGN at all, but it seems likely this server had or has more than one GGN, if you know what I mean. ;)