Grepo legend????

DeletedUser

and here we are again at point 0:(
child molester said to a married man with 2 kids is not a joke.
Calling others gf of x or y is not a joke.

It is almost incredible you try to defend that psycho beach instead of simply threatening her with expulsion if she will behave like this.
This is the first time I hear a founder trying to justify bs like this.

And who decides whats said is cool or not? Certainly not you.Its inno's job to decide.Calling a whole alliance SOW,or calling out insulting names,making mother and sister jokes are quite rampant from CS trolls,with a stand out performance from yourself. So stop moral policing,let the ingame cops do that.

DeletedUser

I did and on purpose-after being insulted repeatedly.
And it had the desired effect.
I am expressing my opinion,and in Chill's place have shown immediate reaction,rather then justifications.
It is against the purpose of the game to deliberately urge or tolerate such hate and you know this.
We are proud to not allow this,regardless if it brings some primeval amuse,and since for us it is a norm,we expects others to follow.
We do know the mod way of course,but it will result in a ban,and we hope to solve things amicably instead of referring to mods.

DeletedUser

Everybody. This game isn't about "trying to get players banned on the externals" it's about "taking cities, winning and having fun in game". Lets play Grep.

DeletedUser

The provocative mail was in game.
Erik actually posted part of it in the hope of bringing to senses this adolescents who practice hate and abusive language.
And is not an isolated case,we do know the language used by a whole host of morons in their forums toward some of us since we do have personal friends too,who of course do not feel good to read this savageness.
They feel shy,ashamed from their choice,since they did not have a clue for this medieval atmosphere they would find themselves.
Especially since they do know we intervene directly if someone in our forums says a single insult beyond the word noob.
And it is a sign of inferiority for the more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How does it differ actually,saying in game or in forum? in any case you are insulting,and the rot inside your head is prominent.The only reason i can think of preaching restrain in game, and break loose in forums is because,you care about being banned in game, where as in your own words you dnt care about being banned in externals. So see theres nothing honourable or anything like that BS.

PS:- I do remember Shreek or whatever that morons name is sending a Mother related video in eubea.Never saw you protesting then?Did you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

The provocative mail was in game.
Erik actually posted part of it in the hope of bringing to senses this adolescents who practice hate and abusive language.
And is not an isolated case,we do know the language used by a whole host of morons in their forums toward some of us since we do have personal friends too,who of course do not feel good to read this savageness.
They feel shy,ashamed from their choice,since they did not have a clue for this medieval atmosphere they would find themselves.
Especially since they do know we intervene directly if someone in our forums says a single insult beyond the word noob.
And it is a sign of inferiority for the more.

Their is no or barely any abusive language in our forums. Propagande #1393920302.

DeletedUser

How does it differ actually,saying in game or in forum? in any case you are insulting,and the rot inside your head is prominent.The only reason i can think of preaching restrain in game, and break loose in forums is because,you care about being banned in game, where as in your own words you dnt care about being banned in externals. So see theres nothing honourable or anything like that BS.

PS:- I do remember Shreek or whatever that morons name is sending a Mother related video in eubea.Never saw you protesting then?Did you?
Could u please shed more light?
I have no idea right now for what are u talking about?

DeletedUser

Could u please shed more light?
I have no idea right now for what are u talking about?

DeletedUser

I did and on purpose-after being insulted repeatedly.

you was not repeatedly insulted, as stated on numerous occasions, I had no idea who you was, the way you was posting in complete defence of Erik, I just presumed you to be female, which I got wrong and have apologised for,
your out burst where completely disgusting.

And it had the desired effect.

If you believe your posts regarding calling my mother, calling me a whore and the entire alliance a whore stopped me, I have to say it did not, it would have had the reverse effect and I wanted to goad you more

it was actually Archon that did put a stop to it with his simple post of calling me pathetic.
(which was true I was being immature, deliberately pushing your buttons)

Your out burst just made me realise how, single minded you are, everyone else is wrong besides you and your alliance, no matter what anyone says.

DeletedUser

T just end this.Let it be,no matter what you say,no matter what u do it's clearly that they dont "love" us not that we "love" them to so just continue and ignore it.Speaking with so beautiful word's graeme dont make u beutiful but something else.

DeletedUser

Well,I am not in your mind to know your thought process,lol
All I know is that after I over reacted you have stopped launching anymore insults,and that was the purpose of my deliberate over reaction-to make anybody think twice before insulting me.
Anyway,that is a thing of the past between us;)

DeletedUser

T just end this.Let it be,no matter what you say,no matter what u do it's clearly that they dont "love" us not that we "love" them to so just continue and ignore it.Speaking with so beautiful word's graeme dont make u beutiful but something else.

I know, articulate, charming, charismatic and extremely handsome ;) beautiful is just pushing it a bit

Well,I am not in your mind to know your thought process,lol
All I know is that after I over reacted you have stopped launching anymore insults,and that was the purpose of my deliberate over reaction-to make anybody think twice before insulting me.
Anyway,that is a thing of the past between us;)

agreed nooby, no more insults :)

DeletedUser40223

Someone needs to have a word with shirley.. HM are good friends of ours and I have found the majority to be decent human beings but she really does need to wind her neck in a bit. Takes things far too seriously and calling someone a child molester just because she was attacked is pathetic. When she was in another alliance one of my smaller players had silly messages from her but that one to Erik takes the biscuit..

Shirley.. If you are reading this please take the time to consider what I've said. It's just a game..