Awards Page

DeletedUser31385

Awards

Persian Conquest (awards for this event are not on the awards page)
1st Place- Persian Conquest 2014
PCA1.png

2nd Place- Persian Conquest 2014
PCA2.png

3rd Place- Persian Conquest 2014
PCA3.png

4th Place- Persian Conquest 2014
PCA4.png

5th Place- Persian Conquest 2014
PCA5.png

Christmas 2014- Battle of Troy 2015
Fortunate Ruler award- Christmas 2014
Thessalonike's Sweetheart- Valentine's Day 2015
Egg Crusher of the Day~ Easter 2015
Egg Master 2015~ Easter 2015
Hen Whisperer~ Easter 2015
Elemental Analyst~ Easter 2015
Leader of Trojan War- Trojan Battle 2015
Conqueror of Troy- Trojan Battle 2015
Trojan Massacre- Trojan Battle 2015

Commander of Rome 2015
War Master
Heroic Commander 2015
Destroyer of Legions
Captured Standards
Commander of Legions

Spartan Assassins 2015 *Can't find all the names
Master Assassin
Assassins_2015_award_master_collector.jpg

Assassins_2015_award_killed_cavalry.jpg

Assassins_2015_award_killed_legionary.jpg

Assassins_2015_award_killed_engineer.jpg

Assassins_2015_award_collection_rider.jpg

Assassins_2015_award_collection_legionary.jpg

Assassins_2015_award_collection_sapper.jpg

Other
Supporter of the Day~ Daily awards

Under Thracian Conquest:
Leader of Thracians, level IV is 5000
Thracian Oppressor, level IV is 60

Hero awards
Friend Of Heroes
*I don't know the other one.

Tyche 2013
Level II is 5, not 10.

Halloween events
Master of elements
Master of Experiments
Alchemist
Philosopher
Grand Master 2015
Dark Scribe
Dark Conjurer
Master Conjurer

Christmas 2015-
Lucky Winter Fun
All the Crystals

Grammatical Error/ Spelling Error
On Hephaestus's Forge it should say "This award is earned", not "This awards is earned".

On many of them it should say "These awards are earned", not "This awards is earned".

On Hephaestus's Forge in the description you need to add a s after Hephaestus'

Under Island Quests it should say "These awards", not "These rewards"

That should be everything

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

Can you please update awards page, I posted what was outdated on 2/16.

Zarun-

Strategos
Can you please update awards page, I posted what was outdated on 2/16.

It's going to take several hours of work to update that page and as it's 'decorative' rather than informational/essential it's not high on my priority list. Will try to get to it sometime though.

Also need to find out where I can get the other award images before I update it.

Edit: Updated Catapults and Academy @Bond.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

You would also have to add the Easter 2015 awards to the page. The awards page constantly gets outdated though.

Zarun-

Strategos
Yea there are some other awards missing too. I'm trying to find out if there's one place where I can get them all from.

DeletedUser4013

Yea there are some other awards missing too. I'm trying to find out if there's one place where I can get them all from.

Talk to Jordan or to the .fr Wiki mod. They have a lot of the award images. At least that's where I would get the info and images from when I was editing the Wiki.

Varun

Strategos
Some of them. Still looking for the others.

Are there any admin tools for the wiki forum? If yes, then you could try running a search string that co-relates your string with the alt text to every image. Every image has an alt text.

Zarun-

Strategos
The images are not on the wiki or the forums, that's the problem. He's talking about in-game awards.

Most of the ones missing are special event ones - like Halloween, Easter, etc.

I'd want to have every single image ready to upload before I start such a laborious update.

Especially one that's such a low priority. It doesn't add any valuable information to the wiki.

Last edited:

Varun

Strategos
The images are not on the wiki or the forums, that's the problem. He's talking about in-game awards.

Most of the ones missing are special event ones - like Halloween, Easter, etc.

I'd want to have every single image ready to upload before I start such a laborious update.

Especially one that's such a low priority. It doesn't add any valuable information to the wiki.

So are you taking them from each player who has got them? Frankly, I think now that that is the only way one's gonna get them.

DeletedUser31385

So are you taking them from each player who has got them? Frankly, I think now that that is the only way one's gonna get them.

That is a good idea, It will require some cropping though.

Zarun-

Strategos
No, I received some of the official artwork sheets from Innogames' community manager. He just doesn't have all of them.

DeletedUser19042

Talk to Jordan or to the .fr Wiki mod. They have a lot of the award images. At least that's where I would get the info and images from when I was editing the Wiki.

I actually just took screenshots? :p

Zarun-

Strategos
That's the problem, can't get screenshots of every single award.

As it's a time consuming edit - creating tables and rows/columns of information, I would much rather do it all in one sitting. It'd be quicker.

I looked at a few of the foreign grepo wikis (not all) and none of the ones I looked at had a complete list.

I'm happy to do anything else you guys can think of? lol

DeletedUser19042

That's the problem, can't get screenshots of every single award.

As it's a time consuming edit - creating tables and rows/columns of information, I would much rather do it all in one sitting. It'd be quicker.

I looked at a few of the foreign grepo wikis (not all) and none of the ones I looked at had a complete list.

I'm happy to do anything else you guys can think of? lol

Ask the toucan to ask for some images @Innogames.
I also remember having a innogames database with all images in it. You should try to find it. :)
It was publicly accessible.

DeletedUser31385

I would like to help you out in updating the wiki. I am just not old enough.

DeletedUser5819

Do you actually know which ones you are missing? As in, are there a finite number which have all been awarded?
For the events ones you could take a look at the utmost gold spender on worlds open at those times. If the event awards were given at all it would be to them.
If you don't want to make an account on each world to do that, and hope they are showing their awards, you could ask a senior ingame mod to get them for you. I am fairly sure they can see the awards from the tools even if the player isn't displaying them.