Pnp Bandika54 the fighter.

DeletedUser29916

Please keep it decent Erik. No need to get personal here.

Edit: There are children here.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I am the legendarian golden crown distributor so better put on hat sunglass when my members next golden crown shines in your eyes!

DeletedUser

1. HE SEND A MM TO ALL OF US INCLUDING THE ENEMY ABOUT COMINGS PLANS.
2. PEOPLE WHO HAVE OTHER OPINIONS WALK AWAY IN SILENT.
3. PROOF HE IS A RAT AND SOLD US IS POSTED IN OTHER THREADS STARTED BY OTHERS. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN NEXXT TIME.
4. BELOW THE MEANING OF SPY AND SNITCH.
5. MAYBE BANDIKA54 WAS NO SPY THE MOMENT HE LEFT COMINGS BUT SURE HE WAS A SNITCH 1 MIN AFTER HE LEFT US.
6. ITS FUNNY IN 5 YEARS GREPOLIS, people with poor stats, poor gameskills, spies, Snitches, backstabbers, Bikers, streetfighters, always are first to speak about THINGS WHERE THEY USE THE WORDS :

* HONNOR * TRUST * WARGAME * FIGHTER * NOOB * SIMMER *

Yeah and funny how the types that flaunt so much and find they have accomplishment made to find themselves manly enough to use phrases in where words like, legendary is spoke of you, but funny I only see you write about it and really never heard anyone call you that sooner the contrary just so am getting you in on what I heard of you and actually more placed in the in between zone where I don't just take over others opinion and will and capable enough of making my own and will also do that no matter how much someone's emotion due to whatever reason makes them pressing in you having to believe them. But what I seen written and again you are trying all kinds of things to point on less what I find concerning and where also the forming my own opinion on how see you try do all sorts of redirection and manipulation, need your crowd to even come with some stuff said that even think they actually not realising they also phrasing in a way that doesn't deny much of that they see you screwed up and big time and your legend, you can take that down or act psychotic in making yourself believe you are close to what people remember legends by, I find you even lack the gusto to show you are a man and you are not by how you handle this and also you and those that try to help you out but look I won't point out specifics Yet but some tend to react and in order actually to support you, but they more less due to the frustration and also confusion bring some things that actually more take the form of very little content that is much more then trying to just insult or redirect the conversation to debate on entirely not even anything in relation to some things this whole circus is still on about and you know what those remarks you made are but you do not answer to any of those and they hold the weight here and are reason why you are just gonna be hanging onto this for as long as you don't show now you can also take a stand and show you are half the money even you run your mouth to be. Let's first see if you can be a man and without it needed to be maticulously pointed out the things that are not heard you say a thing about further but will look elsewhere on the forum to see if missed something in mention again, I don't know much about you Erik but take it from me and better yet even take it from poops maybe as well seeing he knows how well even just false imagery, negative propaganda and that not tending to it can lead to, mine was standing above it and thinking hey I don't have reason to be busy with whatever someone else thinks of me I am not responsible for what people assume, form judgement on things they have from hear say or lack the character and confidence enough to amoung a group be in state to form their own and then a bigger step even express that where puplicity opposite of it for the group has necessity for whatever reasons given towards it. If would throw my own hypothetical idea to it and is more then guessing obviously because you have people that wish to follow exhample of people they have seen lead and have ambition to want and wish that for them as well, you have people that have leadership aspects/qualities, and you have people that are just that and even if don't chose to it just "happens" and take it from me or ask some that been close enough they have heard me countless times persuade not wanting to or whatever reason I could bring to just make sure there isn't a happening that makes it so to aproach me but in the past that did and that say just being clear on not out my feel for responsibility and just because I see lot that can do to change or make a situation change let me be triggered. I have reasons simple ones that is 2 boys I have as a father my obligation to and is a game with people and you grow to, well normally speaking would think and for myself then will, get a sense of responsibility towards them the further time spent together adds up. Now I never found myself to be exeptional as a leader but am more a type that in the role am more focused on giving what I seem to give them feel I have to them, if that is what they feel is why they vocalise wanting or opinion/reasons why I am then found the one to be amougst leaders the one with freedom to let's say sum our collectiveness up and take the stance with their trust in me to handle it. That I try then to form in them rather then sit and find myself so damn marvelous. I find personally am way better and just whooping in the game then am actually in leading, maybe is the combo I am not even really certain, but that is also my point and where do with a slight oh well whatever if that is what those closest and a idiotic amount of times constantly find ways to get me to say ok who am I to then just also then go act like it isn't so, just because am more less not feeling like it much and it takes me a certain amount of having to step over the feeling I do have then that am letting some down then but it's maybe more a thing I feel and less them feeling that just because they probably understand why I can't simply cause I know me and I don't halfass stuff I just can't combine it like for years could having less RL responsibilities and could divide a lot of time ingame and still have a life in reality as well. Thing is I would do no justice to my kids doing that now and prob also more to what I expect from myself would not be happy with what my contibution is in where I set myself to do something and placed in trust let hopes lead me to then just amount to stuff I can't finish or even delegate properly even without too many sitting around waiting because I have to let them. That is my motivation just so you know a little about me, you can take what poops migh or not I don't know the works he does and don't really give a rats haha, he does it well when needs to form a image that works to keep the enemy outside the alliance and that pointing a lot is for reasons, simply at least keeps attention not in places where internally you don't want people to see stuff is simpel as that, and he might mention that or not and then he thinks you also don't need to know, haha. He had his own issue's and where numbnuts tends to forget all the on one world he got to point of what it was set up for in the end very few saw it what it was and also I don't see none them acting out other then are more carefull on aproach and often to start hope you not mad and that kind of thing, it says it all doesn't it, and my answer is more less always same is that I hold no grudges and as much as can find a person a total or dislike ones set of morals while they preach them or speak and need to emphasise they are honest and what not. If am confronted with them too much or have to deal with like that I will speak out and not give a damn if that get's used to then distort what I say just to feed the propaganda machine. I can live and handle my words and also can ask me to answer to anything you find questionable and I will give you an answer no matter what as long as is not my kids or in which way also depends, I don't need to panic and fumble in words and when hear a question asked on stuff that know are less easy to explain yourself on them, need to actually make matters worse and to ones that are no fools quite transparent and if you like it or not you are far from then gaining respect where even and belive it or not some of us do have ability to even still have some for people we find a tad bit arrogant where selfish need lead more to the attchievements you have then your way of leadership is other then with a select few have and that is much out necessity a feel of obligation and also towards them you need to behave somewhat and far from how have seen you can be a reall disrespectfull and out own movement seen for no reason given a bully (funny I also got that one labled, just difference is I am more the reactive type to bully then not the sort that goes and treat one like they are morons just because I enjoy feeling superiour, I don't, I only will if get treated like must know my place anti that to just make clear you are mistaking yourself and that stuff doesn't work by me. It does trigger more often enough and people have hard times then dealing with where thought being normal to them I must be weak but not doing that to set a trap it just happens that some think it a sport to try you and if I then have to make myself clear enough to save some time in that little ritual boys have I will just be an about it and deal with hurt feelings another time or if so not at all. Now I actually hope you getting I'm trying to show you something and it's up to you how and if you do. Can be you don't get a thing I'm saying but mark my words if you don't you sure as hell will think back on some things I said here when it becomes more clear to you. Again will still say not because I like you I sure as hell am not a fan of guys that are so full of themselves that need to list stuff and be busy with mostly them and talk then about it as doing it for others you can go write a book full of that but it isn't anywhere close in how now seen you react feel not knowing enough for myself to know I would surely not be one you want to be on that end of the agenda but I would also not stick around and listen to it all and before it happens I need to make you realise you also one those that mistaken something about me. Biggest aspect is that I always know we are playing a game here and as much as I am a driven person, can word and vouch for things I say, am also one that doesn't need to exagerate or lie on things that mention some might have doubt on or so, just am also not needy in terms that it's reason to do things like that other then just be myself and I know what I can and can't to be enough as it is to be convincing or to some a threat. that is the part where leadership is also a thing not easy and some say not to be taught or act or fake. Leadership and leaders that are respected and also remain that if is from one point of view negative or positive are who never disapoint either side of the medal. that takes also being man enough to take strength when need to take a wrong turn and not keep steering the same direction and hoping nobody see's you are heading the wrong way, they will eventually and no leader in nature with what is in one can if see's their doing in that not where we need to go to but saving face is what makes you not to do what your every fibre is telling you to or disapoint yourself, that isn't what one can do as leader it's a chemical imbalance maybe but you lead by setting the exhample of what you want a group you are setting it for to feel home to and fact is that if you do that and reason makes it you are not holding your standards, it will reflect and make that reflection on all around you and lead to things out of control. Ask poops otherwise why he doesn't take a head lead? like mentioned and he can try deny it he is and never will be a leader, I don't see that at all and he is a leading figure and there you have more area of choices even outside your own standards to act different. He must have picked up a method of leading and since then as finding it effective enough and lacking more range in able to see other keys that define leading he did where learn't one methodic works suitible to his talent (if I find it one not mine or would want to own sooner if had it rid of it, my set of standards and my choice there, nothing more nothing less) and if I don't wish to identify to such is not taking away that he has my respect even in how does that well. Just that like last see he didn't really manage to not feel need to just be a man about it and still deny stuff he is not fooling a lost soul or anyone that has dealt with him and to even some that really got to form a less healty hatred come to see the works there and I have no with anyone that even went to lenghts at times to out the blue send mails and formulating things bordering to suggestions made to magnitude of proximity to being closest thing to the devil reincarnated even but to come back on that later on. Again I don't take effort to what people need to take home to minds and based a judgement they didn't take effort to form themselves. Why? Simple reason even if felt it important enough and I don't even already that another did it for me is would be enough even to leave it there. It doesn't say anything about me if is not close to how I am, and other then with a misconception and can relate to why they might have then taken efforts to think for themselves I see why they came to that mistake then will take an effort because at least they did to make their own mistake in formulating theirs and that is understandable, people that need to be shallow and can't feel confidence to dare think for themselves will just as long as they are scared enough of you because that is what was put there to be in a simple way said and from who put it there so they won't defy that. That's just simple reality, nothing more nothing less and nothing lied or evasive to any reason to glorify anything that will undeniably be attempted to suggest is there, but that is also reality and I can handle that, you might want to try to see if might also be able to handle yours and deserve your respect rather then think you have the right to just expect it just because you want to convince yourself you have status to demand or anything that is your driving motor to come to that idea. You know what it is but it might be handy to not forget you were sure as hell not around when some us were that actually are with those still in some way or other still involved there also to see where you claim ownership on stuff those playing from the start and mine for instance was the 1st German server after had started Tribal wars but then noticed grepo ads and look and rest is dino history, we are not extinct and poops and many needy of that maintanaince of aw to keep crowds in state of balance when comes to crossing out a maybe value of their thought good moral judgement but place trust as they will change vision of life even when take advice from one you think is giving you a good one by set exhample, again is that what you want to preach but blame what do because how things are done, you been around 5 years and still haven't figured out that not being able to set boundries on what you do just because others do a good enough reason to then just also lower yours, you not leading by exhample and not a leader who is confident enough to rather then go out blazing then just settle for a hollow victory and call it history in the making, that my friend is already far from anyone going to be able to and WW is dry there is no honer in it no attchievements you get just then adding another, seriously then can hardly if have a drive rather then where I did further then for last person myself lend myself to get the part done with but no personal attchievement was after so many and nothing like when the thing started and still could only bring it up to take some effort if it had some other then just to add another or a first for someone or more I found good enough reason to then lend myself in helping get it, but like my profile doesn't hold that

Ranga1

Strategos
I got about one fifth through that, can anyone beat that? Full stops and paragraphs are very powerful grammatical tools

DeletedUser

Yes everybody knows our latest operation vs fluffers both our main targets wee tipped off and hide both in Vacation Mode, i did not see you cry over here while this happened, as always VM is Only disrespectful when the enemy uses it? SO TYPICAL...getting tired of all your morale propaganda you know what, it was never my intension to go full VM, start to think now perhaps this is the way i should follow because my enemy is afraid from it.

Stop looking for reasons to exclude you and also try from an entirely different angel here it is set for and why it's also set for different reason that your lame paralell you try create to even less then totally miss the plank with it just makes you look really have a very bad judgment of peoples intelligence in not where you really mis the part where it's reason is to humor you and take your question even serious. The difference there already even is big enough by itself that we all can understand that can happen on occasion and some do have lives but already with even more reasons there are simple one that is already where you can't even use that to compare is you compare what it's difference is if you do and where a non leader does as is same, well then why are you finding yourself exeptional enough to find you have rights some mortals don't but when this is case you compare you to a person that really is just playing to have fun and not ones life mission maybe to go find necessary in being oped for a day or 4 or so while doesn't feel like some us are nuts enough to do so, you really find you make any sense of that do you? Just trying to figure out if you serious or really just a bit lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got about one fifth through that, can anyone beat that? Full stops and paragraphs are very powerful grammatical tools

Yah know that is true but is more less the only effort I will take for now who knows I can still edit it a bit and make it more easy to read, if will I will draw the line not going to add pics and so haha. Or one get's glasses or then I kinda just will give up and thinking that some people need more then just paragraphs and using interval to help them get some decent values back in their minds that also won't do it but hey can't blame me for trying but is far as I go. Simple as this I don't think where one will tell there kids and they even know better need to even explain and try act serious enough you taking a adult serious enough to take a hint and then will lecture my child even less and they get the point, to sit read the short and picturesque to add to nothing then just even taking him less serious is where it really then ends. He can be happy with that marriage then with himself otherwise, I sure as hell am glad not dealing with that kind of benevolence even from where wouldn't blame them for misjudging their ethics, not my boy this one so what the hell do I care then further if he needs to act like a clown an be all appalled and offended where he can relate to what is lesser level that is ongoing and a source of disgruntle to get to heights grown adults behave like spoilt brats, but set with that an example not to level down to that, yah you are a true hero, go sleep must be already reading fairy tales while is talking all that jive and writing at the same time while already in la la land.

If You can't contribute to the solution you are part of the problem

So in other words if you claim to have character then what's all the whining about and why use it to actually say boo hoo you all so mean to me and jealous I have awards that's why you do that and that's why I will just do all I can to survive that all, oh and try steal a crown of so just to spite you because I'm so big and all you are so small and that isn't fair.... Oh wait that was the other way around not? Hahaha, geez you get to see a lot of display just recent a rat pleading to not get a 2nd chance while even had that it was even a 3d and took an hour for him to do it again and where thought sorry for the chap even forgot also was mentioned he was an adult but I don't get it seriously where people can go so low and not grasp you are playing a war game certain things can happen you make an error you not dying or gonna get shot, just keep your dignity in tact, rather go and make someone the bad guy and why you will show them you gonna beat him fair and square to prove your point, I'll play bad guy no prob not too difficult will just call on poops to do some work and I don't even have to try hard. hahaha, geez and then they call me one taking stuff serious, yeah when comes to being able to look myself in the eyes when shaving and not having to look away does fall in the range of what I do find serious, but hey how must I go tell my kid not to do certain things and tell him to rise above it when would then just do I have father to son conversation about and not burst out laughing, and say boy forget what am saying, dominate every person you see not giving you space to be an and try hate you must try hate works best. Believe you are centre of the universe just don't try to fly we tend to not manage that well and bouncing also isn't a event that then happens but if can make people believe you can is good, everyone is an idiot they will if you keep repeating over and over again forget what they actually were saying. Oh and son ehm, need to just when not behind a safe distance not do that because chances are you might get knocked of your block running into the wrong one trying that stunt some people are too stupid to even buy that they are just insignificant creatures some don't want to accept it so watch out.

That was a bit of role play now that is razzing and is humor, but Erik you are welcome to hate me for it I can handle that, you seem to miss more points then you can ever make quicker then the time it will take you to get them or even worse you do maybe, haha.

DeletedUser46794

You do do a good PnP :)

Erik to Bandika
You know WW are the most boring period of grepolis, its the time when all fighters become simmers. Everybody complains about it , look on the sinope forums, Fluffers, Barbies all say its a simming event!!! I want to change it i want to fight but same time i am not a fool to open my doors for defeat....

Just one thing, if you want to change it you might have to change your mind about opening your doors to defeat

DeletedUser29916

lol that's a long read and from what I can gather someone isn't too happy with Erik?

Graeme did I get that right? What did you conclude?

DeletedUser

Chill should b declared a hero if he went beyond the fifth line:d

DeletedUser29916

Did you read more than one fifth tough chill?

I got half way! Will give it another shot tonight when I've done my duties :)

The absensce of paraphrases is not rlly the issue, more the general construction of the sentences make little sense to me... but i'll try

DeletedUser

Lol, I see again people that seem to be challenged when it comes to reading stuff, good argument when can't even place one on the content rather then just underline the fact you are reading impaired. Hope you guys don't do your work like that or must I ask do you or have you done anything that is asked you to be able to read more then 5 lines? And chill nah you can chill, I have nothing against Erik perse, I think he just is a slave to his surroundings but that still I don't find is a reason enough to on one hand blame how it is for a choice to just tag along it is a choice simple as that but to then not be tincy bit ashamed to act in some air of grandeur I find weak to even then not expect a little more from yourself in terms of feeling you really not being a bit questionable. I'm not like mentioned one that holds or creates a grudge, am realistic and in this game since the very beginning so see things where people say they thought about something and where I have seen, played or won with those that did. I don't need to prove a thing with showmanship in awards and keeping details on that of all that won, it's to me irrelevant I know and those that were with me together doing it we know. But to just give a ballpark not that can even say certainty but for 1 thing WW's I have been in the chain of command winning close to double but could also be that even not sure myself the amount Erik did, now do you find me acting up as if nobody has a right to even speak or like I find I deserve more then anyone else?? No, I simply just don't see why I should not just mention some ethics you might want to keep ahold of while playing a game and that was less even the stupid idea doing something he says is historical but done years ago, more that he needed to try make his point in doing it is for some 10 terminally ill people that I still would like to get some names on so when anyone wins will if am 1 side winning will make sure when won and am reassured it also is the case they may take the crown I could have taken, I doubt Erik will do that trade but let me tell you one thing I find he should if you guys win that will be legendary because his arrogance perceives him more then likely but I will call that legendary, whether or not I did that like 5 times myself well I got the thanks from who it was important to me to do that don't need recognition from anyone else on that, kinda would for my sense be too much self glory taking away the reason I did it for in the times I did it. But you know what that was not even for reason of one person but just because I didn't need another crown but ask Sablestag about that was playing Schmlau there and had beforehand also said I'll just as nr 1 player there on the server in Appolonia be in Reservoir Dogs 2 and pump in resi but no need for a title. I win them and know I can becomes boring doing stuff over and over again if that is reason I like playing and don't need to hide behind bla bla and tons of awards to act scary or arrogant or whatever reason some people think they have to act like a tool. I like having some not know what have achieved makes them make a mistake and challenge that, if there's anything I need to stay interested is just that in killing someones arrogance or legend while they chewing on my foot, haha. Just realise 1 thing am accurate in what I mention on fact but the rest am just pointing out a few things, don't imagine yourself that am too irritated by anything, seen too many idiots in this game thinking they demigods to be surprised by how they came up thinking such a brainfart to be surprised. I can't help what people think in their mind that is really up to them but why not just have fun with when they actually are very vulnerable and I like to then bully the bully, well you can opinionate on that I don't care and you can find me an I can handle that and where you right you are right I will correct you where you are wrong but you sure as hell won't see me lying and acting like a little whino and dancing around the matters you find important and not answer to them, Erik does and any idiot that helps him with that is just as polluted in their ethics as he is.

DeletedUser

Oh and P.S. If you didn't read and need to answer on the length of the message why react on that? If you did and react like that but on none of the content does that make you smart or does make it you have nothing to mention there intelligent enough to anti in a smart way? If you don't want to read you don't and say nothing seems more the adequate method but who am I to say a thing, oops well I do, haha.

DeletedUser

Apparently paragraphs are an alien concept.

Well I do make a guess that impunctuation should be enough for peoples level of education to be able to read so or you are interstellar and don't know what them dotties and comma's are for otherwise you asking for an essay and simple and accept it I will not write an essay so or you can read or just skip it and don't waste time showing you are too stupid to be snotty on any content but whine about paragraph. hahaha, who do you think that makes look bad me or you?

DeletedUser

I'm not reading that block of shiet you wrote

Good wouldn't want you to get a headache, and before you comment on someones paragraphs read your just one line you can't even manage to write it in decent english so what are you even commenting on?? hahaha.

Here a paragraph just to torment you, but if is a block of and you didn't read it how do you come to the judgement it is that without knowing the content?? You have more hairbrain theory or was that it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

If you were smart you would be able to get your point across under 1million characters.