venomous vermin

DeletedUser

wow its an actual piece of forum vermin. just an irritating lemur vermin crawling around saying irritating things.

Yet you lurk the forums all day long looking for me. Like I told Bond, yes. I'm a English speaking lemur who learned how to operate a computer. Psss.. What's the number for the mental facility.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I have more important things on this world than migrating oceans to fight a little monkey.

I'm still waiting for a reply on my challenge to you... did you monkey (chicken) out?

Puh-lease, atleast I am not the guy who is hiding behind a different in-game name.

Well, I had a name, sadly people dont visit my profile anymore. Yes, I dont want to reveal my name. My old name or either new name. I was called arrogant by many. May be Digital Mystikz from cimmerians and Hateocracy hate me more, lol.

Dub guy. I had more cities than you all along everytime.

DeletedUser49210

you say that like i care... to bad no one can verify that. Its all hear say, so its meaningless and probably all lies anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you say that like i care... to bad no one can verify that. Its all hear say, so its meaningless and probably all lies anyways

I don't need to justify to you. I had seen the forums go through useless messings. You lost how many 3 cs's last 2 days? Don't mention , that you are fighting with less people. Useless statement to make people see your worth.

Bond007 , You really expect , that sitting back behind username is a bad thing. I don't think so. I don't need constant messaging from your loyalists and spam up my inbox.

DeletedUser27128

You hiding behind a different username clearly implies you are scared that we will rim you. Atleast Lemur has the guts to declare his IGN here, and for that I respect him.

DeletedUser

You hiding behind a different username clearly implies you are scared that we will rim you. Atleast Lemur has the guts to declare his IGN here, and for that I respect him.

Its not like you were going to do anything anyways lol

DeletedUser27128

Depends on how far he is from my location. No one would send 7 hr TT attacks at someone.

DeletedUser49210

I don't need to justify to you. I had seen the forums go through useless messings. You lost how many 3 cs's last 2 days? Don't mention , that you are fighting with less people. Useless statement to make people see your worth.

I didnt ask you to justify anything... you brought it up. You cant prove any accomplishments you have, you are useless trash occupying space in the externals at this point.

DeletedUser22708

Well, I had a name, sadly people dont visit my profile anymore. Yes, I dont want to reveal my name. My old name or either new name. I was called arrogant by many. May be Digital Mystikz from cimmerians and Hateocracy hate me more, lol.

I don't hate anyone, but I am interested why you think I would even remember you from calydon. So who are you besides being a troll?

DeletedUser

Yet you lurk the forums all day long looking for me. Like I told Bond, yes. I'm a English speaking lemur who learned how to operate a computer. Psss.. What's the number for the mental facility.
Grepolis is the mental facility and I don't wait around for every now and then I see a post you make and decide to start talking rubbish about it because I can, I spend far more of my time in game doing something than trash talking like a pro.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't hate anyone, but I am interested why you think I would even remember you from calydon. So who are you besides being a troll?

I and Tonyeltiger were close at Shush! May be this will let you know. I am in the game and I have my people lurking in every alliance :)

DeletedUser22708

I and Tonyeltiger were close at Shush! May be this will let you know. I am in the game and I have my people lurking in every alliance :)

I know Tony from Athens we've always had good relations so i definitely don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you're just looking for attention, who knows

DeletedUser

if we were guessing about who it is from caly, only one name comes to mind for me, "punch drunk"?;)

DeletedUser18705

Everyone, let's forget about in-game for just a second:

I want everyone to go read the above conversation between Lemur, Bond and person, and let's all agree on one thing:

Those were some of the worst insults ever.

DeletedUser

if we were guessing about who it is from caly, only one name comes to mind for me, "punch drunk"?;)

White, you seem to pop up in every world. I can see, you getting rimmed by Dub and co. Keep up your good work in your sim alliance.

DeletedUser

Everyone, let's forget about in-game for just a second:

I want everyone to go read the above conversation between Lemur, Bond and person, and let's all agree on one thing:

Those were some of the worst insults ever.

Coming from whom ?