Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser33462

See you later Dark Judgement

Welcome Dark Vengeance

b2bracer
Looks like Carp and Dark J merged. DV + DVII
Dolphin Safe Tuna
DV1 is all the **** players.
DV2 is all the **** players and inactives.

Least they arent named Carpe Jugulum any more, was quite sad seeing the CJ name red flagged for me

DeletedUser41652

tweedle dum and tweedle dee

One of those rare occasions when an old player returns... welcome back

Bend24 Isn't old to the game, Hes justs a highly respected players, who's been around since the end off time..
Hummm maybe he is old :p Bend is one of those players you can run from but you can't hide.
tweedle dee what are you like.. (facepalm) I still have to get that Signature made brother.
I will get it made/Request next time am in these forums, Probs in about 2/3 months from now :Angry:
I really do need to learn from tweedle dum and tweedle dee how to spam these forums.. Maybe my Reputation Will go up bro, What you think? ROFL

DeletedUser33462

Honestly I did not see that coming.

Well they had to merge with someone, weve taken 88 of their cities so far this month. Once we ran them out of the free easter god nukes they started to fold.

And now they have merged with CJ we just have a bigger target list.

What I also find interesting is that after 1 week of us ending the NAP with Hellhounds they fold and go running to Envenom. I mean we only took 28 of their cities! Its not like they were/are a focus for us.

DeletedUser49197

Well they had to merge with someone, weve taken 88 of their cities so far this month. Once we ran them out of the free easter god nukes they started to fold.

And now they have merged with CJ we just have a bigger target list.

What I also find interesting is that after 1 week of us ending the NAP with Hellhounds they fold and go running to Envenom. I mean we only took 28 of their cities! Its not like they were/are a focus for us.
change the wording to:
Envenom folds and goes running to HellHounds.

DeletedUser27128

change the wording to:
Envenom folds and goes running to HellHounds.

Please tell me you are drunk or something?

Srbija - looks like 4 alliances is not enough for you, now 7? Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our very first Cuddle Club in O44, where everyone pacts and hugs each other like Mayweather and occasionally lands a few blows on Pacquiao (Envenom).

DeletedUser

Srbija - looks like 4 alliances is not enough for you, now 7? Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our very first Cuddle Club in O44, where everyone pacts and hugs each other like Mayweather and occasionally lands a few blows on Pacquiao (Envenom).

ahaha pmsl

DeletedUser20627

Least they arent named Carpe Jugulum any more, was quite sad seeing the CJ name red flagged for me

Splash and Ridiculousness working together why would they do such a move when Splash want O64 all for them. I wonder why cause before we starting fighting each other there was heat from both of you and then all the sudden we came and you guys became friends :).

DeletedUser

Guess who lost that fight ?

DeletedUser27128

And guess who is respected throughout the world, and who is being bashed by people all over the internet.

DeletedUser28974

Once we ran them out of the free easter god nukes they started to fold.

really? you think its because there are no more easter myths? what about srbija backstabbing dj, i think that probably has a little more to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And guess who is respected throughout the world, and who is being bashed by people all over the internet.

That's not true. Most of people who attempt to trash me are the weak players or the players nobody likes. Such as yourself. I'm friends with a lot of the strong players in the world.

DeletedUser27128

My mistake then, English is not my first language, so sometimes I miscommunicate my thoughts.

DeletedUser49210

yawn2.jpg

DeletedUser

really? you think its because there are no more easter myths? what about srbija backstabbing dj, i think that probably has a little more to do with it.

That's simply not true, Splash were beating DJ before Sribja decided to change.

You speak so boldly about backstabbing but neglect that DJ backstabbed Srbija in Lindos, an eye for an eye only makes it fair does it not?

I was in DJ little over a month ago and it was heading downhill from the start. War with 5 enemies at one point (3 of which were in the top 5 in the world) and 1 friend. There are tactics where war is needed and then there is downright stupidity.

AND some of the leaders were too stubborn to see any way but their own. Was told by someone in DJ that I "know nothing of the game or how it is played". But here I am less than a month since joining Splash and I've doubled in cities and increased 5 fold in size, and DJ has merged in a weird attempt to increase morale or chances of survival, I don't really know or care to be blunt.

Just don't bash what you don't know bud.

DeletedUser28974

splash was beating dj yes. but it wasnt a slaughter like it is now until the serbs betrayed dj.

and whatever. lindos was 2 years ago, and a lot of the people in each alliance now didnt play in that world.