The Leadership of Alpha Et Omega

DeletedUser

I think we should close this thread since Alpha have no leaderships. Erik plans their ops. Erik organizes their defense. Erik makes their WW plan. Erik sends their MMs.
Wow, bravo Erik, the Supreme Emperor of Alpha family!
Meanwhile Blaze is finding another small alliance to merge on according to his Emperor's order.

wow,how smart a propaganda post:D
Did you waste too much time to think for this post?:D
You could have used this time to send some help;)

DeletedUser23413

I have less forum posts and more bp/cities in game than you, Tea ;)

DeletedUser23413

You are more hypocrite as well :cool:. I am the coolest propaganda minister in Sinope.

DeletedUser

Lol,you are becoming a very boring clown Leolis.
One needs to keep up his name and not become a boring clown,regardless if it sounds fun for mass idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Swedes are known for being boring Tea, dont get them drunk though cos they then become actual clowns :D

DeletedUser48366

Well i can tell you about leadership in Alpha. seems i stayed there to long and trusted to many people in leadership. Im Blaze you are the most horrible dip I have ever seen. but we know how you guys are going to put it to the rest of the world as we betrayed. as we left for taking of internal reasons is way off. if you want to talk about taking internals we can go there. leaders posting in leadership tab first and making sure to tell leaders to grab big cities first. (not giving the chance for others to grow) but everyone has to have a excuse for there mistakes right. now real reason my group left. LACK OF COMMUNICATION IN LEADERSHIP STILL GOING ON. Legion of shadows is another group of you that looks like you guys slaves because blaze has to run there to help them with leadership when you cant control your own. when you and me agree on no attacks from Legion and i sent out mm and your leaders say you did as well. but its funny how legion never got a mm. because leader there says you never sent one. and then tell us not to attack(loners)if you dont know already.but ok for them to attack. you guys need to get your problems worked out. so Alpha go ahead send your message out we are traitors. we all know the truth that leaders messed up and have to blame it on others. for non leaders of Alpha its been great playing with you just remember what happens when ww roles around and you have no idea what is going on and you get ate. if anyone needs proof of any of this pm Jsurrett. ill send you all the proof you want of the lies in alpha

Great gaming guys lets have a war.

DeletedUser23413

As usual, Tea likes to run his mouth and is scared if someone starts telling the truth.
Jeremy, our propaganda just started after Alpha's leaderships constantly lied and painted a bad picture about us. Nothing against Alpha' true warriors who put up a great fight.

DeletedUser

lol Leo.You are ready to lick the as even of a donkey for profit for that matter,not just his;)

where do you see me running my mouth?I just said calm?
Or you are too much exited to fish in troubled waters?

DeletedUser

Well i can tell you about leadership in Alpha. seems i stayed there to long and trusted to many people in leadership. Im Blaze you are the most horrible dip I have ever seen. but we know how you guys are going to put it to the rest of the world as we betrayed. as we left for taking of internal reasons is way off. if you want to talk about taking internals we can go there. leaders posting in leadership tab first and making sure to tell leaders to grab big cities first. (not giving the chance for others to grow) but everyone has to have a excuse for there mistakes right. now real reason my group left. LACK OF COMMUNICATION IN LEADERSHIP STILL GOING ON. Legion of shadows is another group of you that looks like you guys slaves because blaze has to run there to help them with leadership when you cant control your own. when you and me agree on no attacks from Legion and i sent out mm and your leaders say you did as well. but its funny how legion never got a mm. because leader there says you never sent one. and then tell us not to attack(loners)if you dont know already.but ok for them to attack. you guys need to get your problems worked out. so Alpha go ahead send your message out we are traitors. we all know the truth that leaders messed up and have to blame it on others. for non leaders of Alpha its been great playing with you just remember what happens when ww roles around and you have no idea what is going on and you get ate. if anyone needs proof of any of this pm Jsurrett. ill send you all the proof you want of the lies in alpha

there was a point about 1 week a go when i myself had an opinion similar to yours on this subject but due to organising a premade i have spoke to a lot of old friends from all over the server and all over the game and the general consensus is that the coalitions leadership is very good they have a strong council leading a strong player base into a bright future. there might be the odd fool (such as me) who decides to run there mouth off on the externals or start a new alliance and attack there old allies but over all the coalitions leadership have had the toughest job on this server out of all the leadership teams with idiots like me reading something wrong and over reacting but they have pulled through and have led an extremely successful op taking 90+ city's so if you do really want a war with the people that try and do the best thing possible for you feel free but realise 90 city ops are only the beginning and we have you surrounded

DeletedUser23413

Salty, a few things to consider when thinking about making a premade:
- You should be able to plan your ops
- You should be able to organize your own defense
- You should have a WW plan that your members are aware and involved
- You should be able to send MM to your members instead of waiting for someone else from outside to do it.
- You should not need a general govenor from a mother alliance to move down and organize your forum

Otherwise, you just simply name your alliance Coming-XXX then the Emperor will fix it all for you. :D

DeletedUser

our premade has nothing to do with los we have a completely different council.

DeletedUser23413

I know. That's some experience that I want to share with you ;). As I said, I like you, dude!

DeletedUser

Ok look another player like hr west and snorri sturlisson who got fat while being members of AeO and then betrayed them when the going got tough. Even so AeO still survives and its leadership continues. Bah! Bail jumpers. Who needs them? Stand strong AeO. :)

DeletedUser40223

Ok look another player like hr west and snorri sturlisson who got fat while being members of AeO and then betrayed them when the going got tough. Even so AeO still survives and its leadership continues. Bah! Bail jumpers. Who needs them? Stand strong AeO. :)

Why don't you get yourself there and sort it out Mr Archon of Codswallop, (Oh great warrior of the forum only) instead of spouting drivel on the externals? Hang on.. I know.. Because you are full of the brown stuff....