Intel Tool by Triad

• Thread starter DeletedUser22847
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Any chance you will add the future us worlds to this tools as well?

DeletedUser

Computer nobs might not realize that this info tool installs a spybot maleware that records your every action, if you don't believe me check your hard drive, it's latches directly to the mainframe. Triad is watching everything and at a pivotal moment they can turn off your power remotely with their ghost firmware shutting down all your signal transmissions. Triad's bot can even get on your account late at night and research silly things and make divine envoys O_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Computer nobs might not realize that this info tool installs a spybot maleware that records your every action, if you don't believe me check your hard drive, it's latches directly to the mainframe. Triad is watching everything and at a pivotal moment they can turn off your power remotely with their ghost firmware shutting down all your signal transmissions. Triad's bot can even get on your account late at night and research silly things and make divine envoys O_O

You_re_that_special_kind_of_stupid_aren_t_you_0.jpg

DeletedUser

iv seen some stupid statements on this forum, but this takes the biscuit.

DeletedUser12512

Not a bad website. Shame you are not going to be fair and open up Triad as well to the public. The results of that are going to turn many people off including me. I will be watching your advertising and advising the companies involved of your restrictive trade practices.

Bitter much? -rep

DeletedUser

what??? :rolleyes:, mate you re watching too many movies! stay on earth

DeletedUser49162

This is a brilliant little site. I enjoy reading that tavern rumours on the side

DeletedUser18705

I recently heard Val is considering not making this public anymore due to the constant complaining of people outside of Triad.

I really hope this doesn't happen. This is a great site that I for one am very grateful for. Why would he spend time making a site to HURT his alliance? He put in the time, and was nice enough to share. It would be different if he put a map like grepointel's where you can put what city has what in it and made it public to exploit people, but that's not at all what's going on.

DeletedUser

I had thought that I posted this but I guess not.

Your inactivity charts are incorrect. I just checked myself and 4 other players in my alliance where it said the last time we were online was 2+ hours ago yet we were sending support to a siege. How is that ? Sorry, I'm going to stick to grepointel. I like the feed on wars though. A little bit biased but still good.

DeletedUser35069

Sending support to a siege wouldn't create any kind of footprint an external site could acknowledge I imagine unless you gained dbp. That would be exactly the same on grepointel.

DeletedUser22847

I recently heard Val is considering not making this public anymore due to the constant complaining of people outside of Triad.

I really hope this doesn't happen. This is a great site that I for one am very grateful for. Why would he spend time making a site to HURT his alliance? He put in the time, and was nice enough to share. It would be different if he put a map like grepointel's where you can put what city has what in it and made it public to exploit people, but that's not at all what's going on.

Dunno where you heard that, no plans taking it down. In fact this is going as public as possible, even got its facebook page and button now. ;)

I had thought that I posted this but I guess not.

Your inactivity charts are incorrect. I just checked myself and 4 other players in my alliance where it said the last time we were online was 2+ hours ago yet we were sending support to a siege. How is that ? Sorry, I'm going to stick to grepointel. I like the feed on wars though. A little bit biased but still good.

As a user of intel sites, you should understand the point of them is a best approximation of online times and activity data. There is no site or way someone could know when and where you are clicking in the game. As an example, sending support that hasnt even landed and given you dbp would be no indication of activity.. Not that dbp itself is an indication. Browsing the player page and choosing your name should give you an idea of why it says 2 hours. You would anyway never assume someone is inactive if it said 2 hours ago, would you ?

Also i dont know how conquest numbers are biased..:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was only using that as an example. This is not good, not good at all. Also, mine said I was offline for 4hours.

DeletedUser18705

The offline chart is very similar to grepointel's on most of the players I've looked at.

Lemur, 4 hours isn't that big of a deal. There's a reason that is under inactives, because that info is only supposed to be used to find inactives, not offline times. I love it, it works great.