Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser22708

yawn2.jpg

We've set the wrong example for Lemur and Bond :(

DeletedUser27128

I don't remember inviting you to spam in my territory :supermad:

DeletedUser

lindos was 2 years ago, and a lot of the people in each alliance now didnt play in that world.

True, but it is also important to know your history as it was likely a contributing cause for why Srbija betrayed DJ for a second time.

For those of you that didn't play Lindos, DJ absolutely embarrassed Srbija there. Srbija had around 700-800 cities in 54, their home ocean before the war with DJ. DJ at that point had only a few dozen cities in 54. By servers end, DJ had completely taken over control of 54, it was a total rout.

When you get beaten that badly, there is a lot of motivation to seek revenge.

However, I will add that the Serbs have gotten much better since Lindos by adding in the old Tsunami members... But if we are talking about the original Srbija members vs the original DJ members, it's not even close, DJ still would have beaten them again like they did 2 years ago.

I also have experience with Splash, having fought against them in Katane. They are head and shoulders a better alliance than both Srbija and DJ. Splash has strong fighters while also maintaining order with solid leadership. I think that is ultimately Srbija's biggest flaw, they are an egocentric bunch and difficult to deal with. Splash also has a plethora of depth, not as much as they had in Krypteia but still deep none the less... That is DJ's flaw, they are too top heavy this server and it's hard to mask problems when the bulk of your alliance is mediocre.

DeletedUser

I'm not going at it with anybody. You guys are just watching, as you said, paint dry.

DeletedUser18705

Splash and Ridiculousness working together why would they do such a move when Splash want O64 all for them. I wonder why cause before we starting fighting each other there was heat from both of you and then all the sudden we came and you guys became friends :).

Actually, we had a NAP before that mate. Now, granted, you warring Splash and merging with DJ only strengthened our friendship, but you're flattering yourself thinking you're the only reason, like we need a pact to stand a chance against you :p

DeletedUser

splash was beating dj yes. but it wasnt a slaughter like it is now until the serbs betrayed dj.

and whatever. lindos was 2 years ago, and a lot of the people in each alliance now didnt play in that world.

A lot of the Serbs played in Lindos and still remember it vividly.

All I was hinting was not to bash Serbs for turning when DJ themselves don't have such a clean history...

DeletedUser28974

i didnt play in lindos, but many people who did say youve got it backwards mate. and since its undeniable who betrayed who in this world, and given the serbs reputation here, i think bashing them is more than justifiable.

DeletedUser

i didnt play in lindos, but many people who did say youve got it backwards mate. and since its undeniable who betrayed who in this world, and given the serbs reputation here, i think bashing them is more than justifiable.

Serbs did betray DJ in Lindos but as I recall DJ really did no wrongdoing to provoke the Serbs. Now DJ were not 100% clean themselves but all their questionable decisions had nothing to do with Serbs. DJ was pacted with Serbs fighting together to eliminate the MRA Xi. The Serbs had a NAP with the top alliance PGM, Serbs were the 2nd ranked alliance and many thought they were the only ones capable of giving PGM a run for their money. DJ was only ranked 5ish at the time which speaks volumes... Serbs despite being asked numerous times never manned up and fought PGM. Instead they turned to DJ and thought they were getting themselves easy food, they didn't expect to be embarrassed lol

DeletedUser

I've got it backwards? I was in Lindos lol. DJ declared war on Serbs as soon as Manticore merged with them. So I'm not sure what lou is talking about with "Serbs betrayed DJ" and "DJ did nothing to provoke Serbs" when they very clearly did.

DeletedUser

Serbs did betray DJ in Lindos but as I recall DJ really did no wrongdoing to provoke the Serbs. Now DJ were not 100% clean themselves but all their questionable decisions had nothing to do with Serbs. DJ was pacted with Serbs fighting together to eliminate the MRA Xi. The Serbs had a NAP with the top alliance PGM, Serbs were the 2nd ranked alliance and many thought they were the only ones capable of giving PGM a run for their money. DJ was only ranked 5ish at the time which speaks volumes... Serbs despite being asked numerous times never manned up and fought PGM. Instead they turned to DJ and thought they were getting themselves easy food, they didn't expect to be embarrassed lol

The Serbs never turned on DJ lolol, what are you on about?

Manticore merged with DJ and the other 2 and then DJ and the other 2 declared war on the Serbs.

The only reason they got beat so badly was because DJ had 2 other alliances the exact same size as themselves, so had 3 times the power of the Serbs. Or do you like to ignore all the info?

DeletedUser49210

well tbh, yall shouldnt be crossing world politics. Normally ends up disastrous for both parties. Whatever happens in one world, just leave it there and dont carry it over to the next. If you have a rival enemy, then thats fine, but you shouldnt hold grudges over the past. Let it go!

DeletedUser20627

Actually, we had a NAP before that mate. Now, granted, you warring Splash and merging with DJ only strengthened our friendship, but you're flattering yourself thinking you're the only reason, like we need a pact to stand a chance against you :p

Like always! you have no idea what your talking about. Just stating what I see nothing more. You're flattering yourself thinking that I am flattering about something that you think I am flattering about.#getitlolxD

*cough* *cough* :)
hhh.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18705

Ya, the one IN the alliance WITH leadership rights is the one who has no clue what he's talking about. Obviously, you know much more than I do.

It makes me mad when people who are losing in-game come here and make it sound like they aren't, or in some way are causing a lot of trouble for the alliance they're fighting.

In the last week (so starting May 11th) you've given up 19 cities to our 3 (all lost on core islands of DV). Total score is 23-11 (you found a couple noobs we're helping out early on in the fight :p ).

You've lost 20 cities to Splash in the last week and taken 0.

This is just DV 1 too, not even counting DV2 as they've all fled into VM to avoid being conquered by not just us, but EVERYONE.

It's a shame too, you guys were well-organized, and then made some very big diplomatic mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well tbh, yall shouldnt be crossing world politics. Normally ends up disastrous for both parties. Whatever happens in one world, just leave it there and dont carry it over to the next. If you have a rival enemy, then thats fine, but you shouldnt hold grudges over the past. Let it go!

Very well put;)

DeletedUser20627

Ya, the one IN the alliance WITH leadership rights is the one who has no clue what he's talking about. Obviously, you know much more than I do.

It makes me mad when people who are losing in-game come here and make it sound like they aren't, or in some way are causing a lot of trouble for the alliance they're fighting.

In the last week (so starting May 11th) you've given up 19 cities to our 3 (all lost on core islands of DV). Total score is 23-11 (you found a couple noobs we're helping out early on in the fight :p ).

You've lost 20 cities to Splash in the last week and taken 0.

This is just DV 1 too, not even counting DV2 as they've all fled into VM to avoid being conquered by not just us, but EVERYONE.

It's a shame too, you guys were well-organized, and then made some very big diplomatic mistakes.

I never said anything about wining the game nor I act like I am wining this game, once again your wild imagination is taking place. But thank you for stating the obvious. You sure know your stuff mister pro exile.

DeletedUser

The Serbs never turned on DJ lolol, what are you on about?

Manticore merged with DJ and the other 2 and then DJ and the other 2 declared war on the Serbs.

The only reason they got beat so badly was because DJ had 2 other alliances the exact same size as themselves, so had 3 times the power of the Serbs. Or do you like to ignore all the info?

First off, there was never an alliance called Manticore in Lindos. If you are referring to Moscleo who was dubbed "Manti Guy", you can't even make that excuse as he was an original DJ member.

Second, yes you are right, DJ had 2 sister alliances. However, both were smaller than DJ, I wouldn't say the numbers 5,7 and 12 are exactly equal.

It's actually quite pathetic that you are out here slandering garbage.

The truth of the matter is this: Srbija was the 2nd ranked alliance and it was afraid of the #1 alliance so rather than breaking it's NAP with the #1 alliance, it declared war on the 5, 7, and 12 alliances thinking it was tough LOL. And please don't use the numbers game as an excuse, you guys had 2 academy alliances at one point just as DJ did!!! Not only that, you had a NAP with the #1 alliance who was sister alliances with the #3 alliance who both were also fighting DJ!

DeletedUser50059

Alliances, I am open to alliances, i'm in world Zancle, strategem, what are the options? Build Empire!