Intel Tool by Triad

• Thread starter DeletedUser22847
  • Start date

DeletedUser49197

If only Triad was on it... I don't see a use for this, basically a grepointel without Triad.

DeletedUser

The offline chart is very similar to grepointel's on most of the players I've looked at.

Lemur, 4 hours isn't that big of a deal. There's a reason that is under inactives, because that info is only supposed to be used to find inactives, not offline times. I love it, it works great.

4 hours is half a siege on Taras. Its a pretty big deal when you are a target of multiple top 5 alliances.

DeletedUser27128

If only Triad was on it... I don't see a use for this, basically a grepointel without Triad.
Honestly its way better than Grepointel. I mean there's a separate tab for enemy inactives. Saves so much time.

I've only ever used Grepointel for maps/comparing conquests, otherwise I find it messed up... not to mention its always down.

DeletedUser

Honestly its way better than Grepointel. I mean there's a separate tab for enemy inactives. Saves so much time.

I've only ever used Grepointel for maps/comparing conquests, otherwise I find it messed up... not to mention its always down.

You're obviously crazy, at least Grepointel's inactivity sections is spot on. It also covers all the worlds on every server and it was only down for two days and he even apologized and said that he went on vacation.

DeletedUser33530

Dunno where you heard that, no plans taking it down. In fact this is going as public as possible, even got its facebook page and button now. ;)

As a user of intel sites, you should understand the point of them is a best approximation of online times and activity data. There is no site or way someone could know when and where you are clicking in the game. As an example, sending support that hasnt even landed and given you dbp would be no indication of activity.. Not that dbp itself is an indication. Browsing the player page and choosing your name should give you an idea of why it says 2 hours. You would anyway never assume someone is inactive if it said 2 hours ago, would you ?

Also i dont know how conquest numbers are biased..:p
The Empire are not holding very well against Seal Team One. They've lost 15 cities and taken 0.
Triad has left Ravens Republic's streets piled with bodies. They've conquered 32 cities and lost
that's what he means by biased. You aren't messing with facts you are shoving some facts in our faces more than others. Frankly I couldn't care less as it's still facts but that's what he was talking about when he said biased.
I was only using that as an example. This is not good, not good at all. Also, mine said I was offline for 4hours.
seriously? Why do you even care?

You're obviously crazy, at least Grepointel's inactivity sections is spot on. It also covers all the worlds on every server and it was only down for two days and he even apologized and said that he went on vacation.
so what you are saying is that if i were to go onto grepointel I would see no evidence of the outrageous claim that you were offline for 4 hours?

DeletedUser27128

Grepointel and other activity tracking sites can easily be fooled.

DeletedUser

that's what he means by biased. You aren't messing with facts you are shoving some facts in our faces more than others. Frankly I couldn't care less as it's still facts but that's what he was talking about when he said biased.
seriously? Why do you even care?

so what you are saying is that if i were to go onto grepointel I would see no evidence of the outrageous claim that you were offline for 4 hours?

Why are you talking to me ? Keep it steppin'

DeletedUser31385

Please make this unbiased. Add in Triad activity information.

DeletedUser2595

Both sites use the same information - therefore both have the same accuracy. Grepointel cannot see when you send support out to a siege, it can only see when you stats change. The same as Nicks site.

DeletedUser23986

Both sites use the same information - therefore both have the same accuracy. Grepointel cannot see when you send support out to a siege, it can only see when you stats change. The same as Nicks site.

Well, grepointel uses information across all worlds and so has a larger set of stats to use, and will probably be more accurate.

DeletedUser

Well, grepointel uses information across all worlds and so has a larger set of stats to use, and will probably be more accurate.

What he said, and again. I was just using the siege thing as an example. When I check myself out on grepointel for my activity, they at least got 1 hour right.

DeletedUser

Your inactivity charts are incorrect.

I used Nick's site (combined with your times of activity in this forum) to determine the best time to take your city. I thought you'd be offline for 4 or 5 hours, but I was wrong. It was closer to 12 hours, despite you're being active in Taras that day.

It's not that hard to keep two windows open. Zancle and your membership in Triad obviously was not that high a priority...

DeletedUser21774

I recently heard Val is considering not making this public anymore due to the constant complaining of people outside of Triad.

I really hope this doesn't happen. This is a great site that I for one am very grateful for. Why would he spend time making a site to HURT his alliance? He put in the time, and was nice enough to share. It would be different if he put a map like grepointel's where you can put what city has what in it and made it public to exploit people, but that's not at all what's going on.

Um, well, I think maps are on the idea board.

DeletedUser21774

Computer nobs might not realize that this info tool installs a spybot maleware that records your every action, if you don't believe me check your hard drive, it's latches directly to the mainframe. Triad is watching everything and at a pivotal moment they can turn off your power remotely with their ghost firmware shutting down all your signal transmissions. Triad's bot can even get on your account late at night and research silly things and make divine envoys O_O

Mostly just sprite-ware:
1. You know that momentarily power outage where the lights blinked out for a moment? That was us.
2. The morning you woke up and your microwave, coffeemaker and range clocks were flashing "00:00"? Nick did that.
3. When the newspaper delivery service failed to deliver? Your subscription was "lost". Yep - Oracle did it.
4. Your visit to the parent-teacher conference to explain how your gifted child should be in the exceptional program despite his lackluster grades? - us.
5. The low college boards test score where you KNOW your child got a perfect score (because you paid someone off)? We rigged the computer scoring.
6. We delayed your tax refund weeks and weeks while you called the irs, H&R block, your accountant and cursed Turbo-Tax (who, btw is in merger talks with us).
7. Your girlfriend broke up with you because she received an anonymous email of you with braces and severe acne.
8. You are gaining weight because we rigged the nutritional information on your "diet" food.
9. That picnic that rained out despite and sunny day weather forecast? Hah... child's play.
10. That raise you are not going to get this year? Laugh it up buddy. And don't tick off Valkeneth!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

draft1106537744.jpg

DeletedUser

I used Nick's site (combined with your times of activity in this forum) to determine the best time to take your city. I thought you'd be offline for 4 or 5 hours, but I was wrong. It was closer to 12 hours, despite you're being active in Taras that day.

It's not that hard to keep two windows open. Zancle and your membership in Triad obviously was not that high a priority...

I find it funny how you have to rely on internals and taking cities from your own members to grow. You'd never take me when I'm online bud. You're a disgrace to Triad and even back in Athens you were a disgrace. I remember leaving Athens and you attacking me trying to land a CS in my city, calling me little and weak yet I killed everything you threw at me. I remember making a PnP in Athens about it , I went back just to laugh, unfortunately the pictures no longer show. I'll post the link in a second.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?36929-Really-Dok

Like I said before Dok and again 3 years later, you're weak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11165

Lemur, TheDok is ten times the player you have ever been and actually contributes to an alliance effort where you manage to contribute nothing except for a sad droll on here. Yet against better judgement we gave you another chance and still you failed.

Failed_vader_5833.jpg

DeletedUser

Lemur, TheDok is ten times the player you have ever been and actually contributes to an alliance effort where you manage to contribute nothing except for a sad droll on here. Yet against better judgement we gave you another chance and still you failed.

Failed_vader_5833.jpg

Doubt it. Dok is worthless, the day I was CQ ready was the day I was going to really start taking Zancle serious and start helping once I get my second city. Unfortunately that was also the day Dok landed a CS in my city. Its funny because looking back, there's a lot of other players that were below me not even posting on the forums basically doing the exact same thing as me, coming online, build a 13hr building and log off. At least I posted on the forums from time to time and checked the sieges and Ops. I had also sent support to protect against one of Vaindors sieges, but I did nothing to contribute.