Intel Tool by Triad

• Thread starter DeletedUser22847
  • Start date

DeletedUser11165

021%20-%20Tears%20of%20a%20Clown.png

DeletedUser21774

Lemur when you were getting the vote kick you'd posted fewer bp's than smaller, new players who had only done quests. And you admitted basically you were using trades in EN83 to get gold for your other world. Take your lumps and own your record.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lemur when you were getting the vote kick you'd posted fewer bp's than smaller, new players who had only done quests. And you admitted basically you were using trades in EN83 to get gold for your other world. Take your lumps and own your record.

I never admitted that.

DeletedUser38464

Truth, but hopefully by now you have an alliance you want to stick with.

DeletedUser44125

Great site are you going to change the name from Oracle of Zancle to like Oracle of Grepolis?

DeletedUser50502

I'm guessing Valkeneth, but does he actually have full access to the site and run it fully?

DeletedUser50502

Yeah I like it, where does the site get the stats from though?

DeletedUser2595

Innovames publish BP, conquest stats etc. On an hourly basis ( i think its hourly) oracle, grepostats etc pull the data from that.

DeletedUser50502

Innovames publish BP, conquest stats etc. On an hourly basis ( i think its hourly) oracle, grepostats etc pull the data from that.

So everything is from GrepoIntel...So why don't people just go on there instead

DeletedUser2595

No Grepointel pulls from the same raw data as oracle and grepostats. People can go where they like but grepointel was down at the start of this world.

DeletedUser50502

No Grepointel pulls from the same raw data as oracle and grepostats. People can go where they like but grepointel was down at the start of this world.

Okay, I like the oracle very good site. You triad peeps are a bit cheeky by not putting your inactives :p but it's good