Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser12330

The best thing about grepolis was the fact that you could get into the top 10 on a world without spending gold apart from maybe an administrator and captain, therefore this would ruin for the game , unless your Bill Gates and then you could win the world with ease

Signed

DeletedUser22708

The gold trading wasn't too bad but the insta buy and then now this. Sign me up not that it will make a difference. Innogame's path is pretty clear

DeletedUser49927

Just for this cause,I'll create 10 random forum accounts and sign this petition :)
Seriosly,if it keeps going like this,the fat golders might aswell buy Inno.All actions from the mods are leading to it :)

DeletedUser19042

Just for this cause,I'll create 10 random forum accounts and sign this petition :)
Seriosly,if it keeps going like this,the fat golders might aswell buy Inno.All actions from the mods are leading to it :)

Okay, correct me if you aren't.
But you can't be serious about blaming mods for this?
I highly recommend looking at how Innogames works before blaming mods for ingame features.

PS; more than one account on this forum is considered as illegal. FYI.
Next to that, posting here that you'll do it is dumb. Do you think that if this petition reaches innogames they won't check IP's etc for the validity of this petition?

DeletedUser

Hate to say this but people should understand by now,that these petition doesn't works realy. We had a huge petition against Insta buy,but it did get implemented in the end.I would say just move on.

Not signing,i will rather move on and go out more.lol

DeletedUser49197

I highly recommend looking at how Innogames works before blaming mods for ingame features.

Next to that, posting here that you'll do it is dumb. Do you think that if this petition reaches innogames they won't check IP's etc for the validity of this petition?
i think he means the dev team and programmers.

DeletedUser19042

Then he should have said so ;)

It's not because mods are mods that they agree to what is happening, so bashing them is of no use.

DeletedUser

How do I sign this thing?

Will this do - Signed by FletchRFC18

DeletedUser49927

Correction,flame is right,I mean the devs,not mods,silly me :p
Oh and you don't say sherlock,that not more than one account per IP adress is allowed on the forum?Aparrently you can't see that I'm joking :D
P.S.(FYI,it ain't impossible to find another IP adress and create an account over there,although that is disgraceful and stupid.)

DeletedUser

No I don't. Sorry.

Perhaps later. I totally agree with your point and goal. But sadly I am not convinced that we'll be changing anything.

Well, on the Dutch it is working for as far as I could have hoped. At least we've got our CM now agreeing with us, and I honestly didn't expect that to happen.

DeletedUser19042

Well, on the Dutch it is working for as far as I could have hoped. At least we've got our CM now agreeing with us, and I honestly didn't expect that to happen.
I am Dutch myself. And I know he signed it. Yet I also noticed he specifically mentioned he is signing it as a player. Not a CM. So for that instance his vote doesn't count.

Of course it is a nice gesture. And I respect him for that. But it's nothing more than that.