Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser36436

Since one vote is often the difference between success and failure, I would be remiss if I didn't cast my vote to eliminate the "money play". This type of support for the developers has caused massive failures in other online multi-player worlds (not to mention a drastic drop in enrollees).
Is that a sign?

DeletedUser27610

I took a break from here, Grepolis certainly has gone downhill.

Add me to the list.

DeletedUser

This is laughable.. :D:D

InnoGames: ruining perfectly balanced games since 2015

DeletedUser

The proposal! Although I do believe that petitions are absolutely useless, unfortunately.

DeletedUser

Me said:
You released project called Grepolis united, which is focused on transparency... you share your ideas, plans, informations and opinions with players... but they dont share this with you! I dont speak about few players, who active post their ideas and feedback to current topics, but about thousands of players that dont tell you their opinion or ideas for new features.
I think, this is reason, why it seems like you dont listen to players. I understand - why throw away some features while only 10 players have negative feeling from it. Again, this is not only 10 players.
Two weeks ago, I wrote this. I really believes low amount of players is reason why Inno doesnt listen its loyal players. However if we dont get any feedback by devs... I will start to believe they dont want to listen. :pro:

DeletedUser36436

Update for Flame:
Gran Cerbero
callum97
DrunkenBaws
same-skamiminda
SH101
kdaroks
Machida64
Scoot99
Admiral Naji
Apoc Mugz
Rock5
2suljo2
Hassan al-Sabbah
Tzar Assenav
Joseph Nieves
MyLittleUnicorn
baskabel4
Gond
Cheater of death
Bouddicae
Prateek the Great
the bat
?who?
Curly moe
faithlesstorment
blastclaw
exile192837465
givemeten
Selecues
TheWildOne
ArielJade
MissusR
Makizpwn
TheDoktor
startingout
kev1nmills
pianoman98
Z EX
Freedom76
0spore1
Depraved.
Dizzi777
Tea city
Fist Of The North Star
Xzenossi
Dedovya
philvgr81
stevious Ballista
drinornoli
geoffb29
Saib0t
Jorisva1
Excaliber76
Canby
Milgo11
kingcharles09
Decimators
Guido-San
Omniverso
Winchup
Spartans189
GoldLemur
Queen spunky
Mauvollis
Whitewiz1
chalna
ThCRiCH77
Night-Walker
Yo185
mkemal
Skullyhoofd
Slothbozeman
Deity454

DeletedUser43367

This is insane. I always found the joy of grepo being the fact it was free and never having to resort to gold use, instead I live on my wits and intellect. Many others like me feel the same way. Caving in and buying 30,000 gold coins is lazy, defeatist and creates an unfair advantage against those who prefer to live by wits alone. Gold use is something that is accepted. This just means that someone with super deep pockets doesn't have to farm, or do 5 minute demands or live on their toes as after each attack, voila - free troops. This is one step away from simply using a credit or debit card to buy whole city slots. Hey, why not do that. If you have X number of cities and want another 10 slots but can't be bothered to play properly then why not buy them. In fact, why not buy the first 10 slots as soon as the world opens so after the first week it becomes a race to see who can get to 100 cities within the first month.

Alternatively, just have everyone in an alliance chip in and the crown can be bought instead of legitimately won.

DeletedUser

better than nothing
When both result in nothing changing neither is better :p

Inno doesn't listen to their users, they never have. They'll just follow the money so as long as people buy gold they don't care about petitions like this. My advice is to stop buying gold :D

DeletedUser23986

Two weeks ago, I wrote this. I really believes low amount of players is reason why Inno doesnt listen its loyal players. However if we dont get any feedback by devs... I will start to believe they dont want to listen. :pro:

This brings the question who is the beta tester for the EN community? Surely we would have got one?

DeletedUser33530

When both result in nothing changing neither is better :p

Inno doesn't listen to their users, they never have. They'll just follow the money so as long as people buy gold they don't care about petitions like this. My advice is to stop buying gold :D

let me re-phrase. We can't make it worse ;)

That would be my advice too but no one wants to boycott gold usage no matter how crazy it gets.