It is an even bigger honer

DeletedUser40768

I figure him and Richard have the same rights, so they probably could change each others if they want. If not then they would never be able to replace an old CoMa :D

DeletedUser23986

I figure him and Richard have the same rights, so they probably could change each others if they want. If not then they would never be able to replace an old CoMa :D

NO, there is always an admin account too. Infact 2-3.

DeletedUser40768

True but they still probably have the same rights. V-Bulletin probably has default rights for regular players, mods, admins (or CoMa) etc.

DeletedUser

True but they still probably have the same rights. V-Bulletin probably has default rights for regular players, mods, admins (or CoMa) etc.
They don't. The admin account is an "super-admin" --> http://forum.en.grepolis.com/member.php?1-admin
This account is in the same usergroup as the toher administrators but is still different

Super Admins have the power to add/remove/change permissions from other Administrators, and full access to everything.
Normal admins like richard and mike can access the Admin CP but are limited to permissions granted to them by the Super Administrator in Admin CP > Usergroups > Administrator Permissions

:D

Unless more super-admin have been added manually by editing core/includes/config.php but I don't think Inno would bother

DeletedUser40768

Nice to know. In that case then BT will never succeed with infracting Richard :D

DeletedUser23986

Nice to know. In that case then BT will never succeed with infracting Richard :D

BT and rich may have same permission level after all.

Its so much simpler to ask BT to check. Rich can always appeal to himself if he gets banned?

DeletedUser33530

well he would be banned. So he couldn't log on to appeal himself