TD leadership = Total Detritus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48096

Apparently I showed a case of "sour grapes" in the above post.

74e4f3fbd3e996faf7ec6329de3ccfa3.png

Nice to know someone with green rep clearly has too much time on their hands..

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
I have messages somewhere from various Apoc members stating how important the race for the tomb was.

Which then proves my point that we saw it and took it seriously.

The problem was as I have said before lack of organization prevented them from being closer to your core.

I rest my case. I told you Apoc was un-organized in its WW organization and preperation. Had Apoc been more organized you would have chosen a better location with shorter trading times for your core Iam sure..

Let me repeat myself:

"As I've also said, due to The Expendables, we had to rearrange our WWI plans. Do you think we ever would have chosen islands in o54 if we had not needed to? We had three very nice islands that were quite far from that ocean. And think about how many resources/favour we lost from that."

Specifically, there was one island in o64 and two in o74 that could/would have been used. There were probably some other backups we could have used in more southerly oceans as well.

Also, the rest of my post:

"As for ZT, due to people being in VM, their WWI's were not able to be transferred once they joined. And because Gondriga did what he did, many ZT postponed coming over for quite some time (some still haven't), meaning we mostly did not have access to their resources (a few sent to our warehouses, but that was awkward and didn't amount to an enormous amount overall) and had no access to their favour. On top of all that, WW era began a little sooner than we anticipated, which is at least partly what led Gond to do what he did, and it also led to a scramble to getting things done the day it did begin. OMoG helped us a bit at one point but they did not want to merge."

You are in my honest opinion now making excuses for Apocs failure to properly organize their WWs properly.

Your what?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Which then proves my point that we saw it and took it seriously.

Yes Arch but your reaction was to counter us, It wasnt part of your initial plan. That is my point. Its because Apoc no initial plan, Everything you did was in reaction to us.

Let me repeat myself:

"As I've also said, due to The Expendables, we had to rearrange our WWI plans. Do you think we ever would have chosen islands in o54 if we had not needed to? We had three very nice islands that were quite far from that ocean. And think about how many resources/favour we lost from that."

Specifically, there was one island in o64 and two in o74 that could/would have been used. There were probably some other backups we could have used in more southerly oceans as well.

Also, the rest of my post:

"As for ZT, due to people being in VM, their WWI's were not able to be transferred once they joined. And because Gondriga did what he did, many ZT postponed coming over for quite some time (some still haven't), meaning we mostly did not have access to their resources (a few sent to our warehouses, but that was awkward and didn't amount to an enormous amount overall) and had no access to their favour. On top of all that, WW era began a little sooner than we anticipated, which is at least partly what led Gond to do what he did, and it also led to a scramble to getting things done the day it did begin."

What happened with the Expendables again exposes Apoc unreadiness. We lost six wonder islands and still had 6 more we could jump straight onto and start fresh.. Yes you had to rearrange, But like with AK, Its how you deal with the situations that are presented to you that makes or breaks things. Apocs failure to properly organize backup or secondary choices for islands left you scrambling following the Expendables departure.

You may have had a handful of Islands secondary choices you could have jumped onto jump, But the question now is why didn't you?.....

Iam fully aware that ZTs merge was rushed and poorly communicated between leadership, otherwise Iam guessing Gondriga wouldnt have done what he did.. Only Gondriga can explain his own actions so Iam not going to jump to conclusions on his behalf, But that shouldnt have made much difference in the general scheme of things since Apoc and ZT shared a leaders tab for months leading up to this merge and despite a couple of holdouts, All eventually came across anyway. Plus as you well know those holdouts werent actively preventing or attacking Apoc either, As you know even Spaek said to me in those comms that he would be handing over his wonder island city without opposition.. Worst you can conclude from this is that some of the ZT originals were a little butt hurt before they came around and joined anyway.

OMoG helped us a bit at one point but they did not want to merge.

I never understood OMOG, I know they are a bunch of disloyal $%!&s and that is my own view on them, But that aside there decision not to merge was surprising to me as I assumed they would be pushing for it. I knew their leaders were idiots, But that is surprising to me considering their leaders are all active and everyone underneath is pretty much inactive at this point. I assumed their leaders would be pushing to be part of a more active alliance. I knew their rank and file that where active were mostly against war with us and OMOG treated them like Mushrooms but that's another story. Anyway that aside I know what OMOG contributed to Apocs wonders... Pittance..... Fact is they couldn't even get their own wonders past level 2 in three weeks of trying.. Did you really expect much of a contribution when they came across on a short-term merge?.. You would have likely been better off not bothering with bringing OMOG across to be honest..

DeletedUser48096

Sorry Archon, But there is no collisions of matter resulting in the appearance of theoretical particles here.

Unfortunately Arch and Sir Cod have little to brag about at the moment so are rightly keeping their distance from the forums.

As it stands Apocalypse-ZeroTolerance have lost another wonder after one of their players on their Gardens ghosted overnight and now they need to restart their wonder from level 9 (and hope to god they are ahead of TD;)) or not bother and accept they are beaten ;).. Either way the odds are not in their favour of reclaiming their destroyed wonder considering the number of their players currently in VM.

Should TD complete their own Gardens they will be 5-1 up over Apoc and the crown win will only be a matter of time from there...

DeletedUser

GGN said:
What happened with the Expendables again exposes Apoc unreadiness. We lost six wonder islands and still had 6 more we could jump straight onto and start fresh..

Apples and oranges. No point in going further into the obvious as its all in another post. If you honestly believe losing AK was the same as losing a dozen players i won't convince you otherwise. So i will use the same analogy as previously. If EFF, AK, Spacegirl , Red, The GM, and 6 others told you to kick out Michael Cook or they would leave TD ..how do you think YOUR back up plan would of gone? Could you of planned for that contingency? Stop being so arrogant about your alliances win GGN its getting very very old you can't plan for these things at all.

DeletedUser48096

Jamo I agree with you, In the situation with AK he had 6 wonder island cities. Him doing what he did dragged this war out for longer than needed.

Iam not going to compare it to losing a dozen players to losing one because honestly its not a fair comparison. Unless those players occupy wonder islands it does not compare.

Like I said before its how you deal with those situations presented to you. AK did what he did and arrogantly assumed we would shut up shop and fold? Plus you want to talk about arrogance look in the mirror at your own alliance. and the admissions of Cod and Arch, Both of whom have admitted that they didnt see us pulling down our wonders and coming back like we did. Apoc assumed that AK leaving would be the nail in the coffin of TD. What else could they assume it was if they didnt expect us to react like we did?

Call me arrogant if you want Jams, But after months and months of Apoc bragging here, I think Iam more than entitled to rub it home here..

You are correct some things you cannot plan for, But like I said before. Its how you react to situations... And we reacted best...

In Fact truth be told, We are still waiting for Jonny to admit he was wrong... :D
But we wont be waiting up for that one.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Unfortunately Arch and Sir Cod have little to brag about at the moment so are rightly keeping their distance from the forums.

Looks like you might need to get some replacements for your intelligence crew if they haven't figured out that we are in VM. I can't speak for Cod, but since the next question is going to be, "OMG, how could you guys leave your alliance at this time?!" I'll just say that it's something I've been working on for three years and that's a little more important than this stupid game. This game has ruined my life enough, but not this time.

You may have had a handful of Islands secondary choices you could have jumped onto jump, But the question now is why didn't you?.....

For one thing, we were trying a different approach. Due to our limited numbers, we did not want to send out resources to too many wonders at once, which is why we initially focused on 4.

And we did use plan B islands. They were the ocean 54 islands and the Tomb island. I've said this already.

All eventually came across anyway. Plus as you well know those holdouts werent actively preventing or attacking Apoc either,

No, they did not all come across, and some that came over went back and did not return.

Not attacking is not the same thing as sending resources and favour. When minutes and hours count, this can make a difference.

In the situation with AK he had 6 wonder island cities. Him doing what he did dragged this war out for longer than needed.

Speaking of which, he had 6 WWI cities and you only managed to take back one of them despite having 48 hours to do so. He didn't think his actions through all that well, or maybe he was giving you guys a chance to take them. If he had really wanted to screw you, he would have activated VM then dropped out a minute before it began.

And unlike what some of your conspiracy theorists believe, we had no prior knowledge that this was going to happen, so, no, we didn't stack the cities. If we had, you probably wouldn't have gotten the one back either, I'm guessing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Looks like you might need to get some replacements for your intelligence crew if they haven't figured out that we are in VM. I can't speak for Cod, but since the next question is going to be, "OMG, how could you guys leave your alliance at this time?!" I'll just say that it's something I've been working on for three years and that's a little more important than this stupid game. This game has ruined my life enough, but not this time.

Replacements for my intelligence crew? is that an insult.. Its so lame its comical.. Lol, Considering the number of players from Apoc currently in VM it does not come as a massive shock to me. I was aware about Sir Cod being in VM, But you?.. Nope cant say that I had really hadn't noticed, or cared to be brutally honest.

For one thing, we were trying a different approach. Due to our limited numbers, we did not want to send out resources to too many wonders at once, which is why we initially focused on 4.

Limited Numbers? Seriously.. Are you trying to suggest that Apoc were underdogs? Lets not forget the walking Grepo encyclopaedia that is Jamo picked Apoc as favourites to win this world going into WWs. Ok there may have been a bit of PnP in his call but lets not forget what he promised Tartan before he joined from OL... He genuinely believed it. Plus You and I both know that going into WWs Apoc thought getting a crown was simply a matter of time....

No, they did not all come across, and some that came over went back and did not return.

Not attacking is not the same thing as sending resources and favour. When minutes and hours count, this can make a difference.

As I understand it the arrangement with OMOG was for members to go across to Apoc, Send resources then return to OMOG the following day?.. Correct me if Iam wrong there.. Now I accept that not all members came across and never said they did. But like I said OMOG couldnt even get their own wonder past level 2 in three weeks of trying. Seriously what difference do you think they made to yours? Also OMOG is/was riddled with in-actives, Pretty much the only members currently active is their leadership.

Speaking of which, he had 6 WWI cities and you only managed to take back one of them despite having 48 hours to do so. He didn't think his actions through all that well, or maybe he was giving you guys a chance to take them. If he had really wanted to screw you, he would have activated VM then dropped out a minute before it began.

Once again Archi completely neglects to mention that prior to leaving AK converted all of his 100+ cities into Bir Factories and DLU factories and sent every single Bir and troops he had to those 6 wonder island cities. As a result those 6 cities contained over 20k in defensive troops and over 10k of biremes each.

They were in short mini Artemisia cities. Not helped as following his defection Apoc started to support them with their own troops. The fact we took one in the given time frame should be applauded and not held over our heads.

And unlike what some of your conspiracy theorists believe, we had no prior knowledge that this was going to happen, so, no, we didn't stack the cities. If we had, you probably wouldn't have gotten the one back either, I'm guessing.

Never said you did, Apoc support arrived after he defected. But to be honest I actually know you are lying here. We all remember Jamo's promises to disband TD and kick all its members. Are you seriously suggesting that he didnt inform you of who he was talking about? Not even Iam going to believe that Arch. In fact I even had an OMOG leader making comments to me about a TD member defecting before AK left. So I honestly do not believe you when you say that you had no prior knowledge of AKs actions.

Iam guessing you didnt know when it was going to happen, But Apoc did definetly jump on the opportunity to defend them when he did leave TD.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Limited Numbers? Seriously..

Yeah, seriously. Approximately 250 people versus 125. I call that limited numbers.

Plus You and I both know that going into WWs Apoc thought getting a crown was simply a matter of time....

No, I never made an assumption that victory was "simply a matter of time."

As I understand it the arrangement with OMOG was for members to go across to Apoc, Send resources then return to OMOG the following day?.. Correct me if Iam wrong there.. Now I accept that not all members came across and never said they did. But like I said OMOG couldnt even get their own wonder past level 2 in three weeks of trying. Seriously what difference do you think they made to yours? Also OMOG is/was riddled with in-actives, Pretty much the only members currently active is their leadership.

You are simply unbelievable. The quote I took was from this response:

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showt...Total-Detritus&p=956053&viewfull=1#post956053

And specifically this paragraph:

Iam fully aware that ZTs merge was rushed and poorly communicated between leadership, otherwise Iam guessing Gondriga wouldnt have done what he did.. Only Gondriga can explain his own actions so Iam not going to jump to conclusions on his behalf, But that shouldnt have made much difference in the general scheme of things since Apoc and ZT shared a leaders tab for months leading up to this merge and despite a couple of holdouts, All eventually came across anyway. Plus as you well know those holdouts werent actively preventing or attacking Apoc either, As you know even Spaek said to me in those comms that he would be handing over his wonder island city without opposition.. Worst you can conclude from this is that some of the ZT originals were a little butt hurt before they came around and joined anyway.

I wasn't talking about OMoG at all and neither were you. We were talking about ZT.

Once again Archi completely neglects to mention that prior to leaving AK converted all of his 100+ cities into Bir Factories and DLU factories and sent every single Bir and troops he had to those 6 wonder island cities.

Why would I mention it when I have no idea that that's what he did?

I'm also doubting that he converted "all of his 100+ cities" into defense factories since my understanding is that he left due to The Expendables being brought in. There would have been no time for him to convert all his cities into defensive units with that being the case.

Never said you did, Apoc support arrived after he defected. But to be honest I actually know you are lying here. We all remember Jamo's promises to disband TD and kick all its members. Are you seriously suggesting that he didnt inform you of who he was talking about? Not even Iam going to believe that Arch. In fact I even had an OMOG leader making comments to me about a TD member defecting before AK left. So I honestly do not believe you when you say that you had no prior knowledge of AKs actions.

Iam guessing you didnt know when it was going to happen, But Apoc did definetly jump on the opportunity to defend them when he did leave TD.

You are free to believe what you want. You don't "know" I'm lying unless you can provide proof that Jamo told me. I'm telling you I had no clue at all who the player was or when it would happen and the entire council was surprised when we saw what happened. If there was anyone who knew, I don't know about it and they have never said they knew. Did we know about the threat? We knew about it in exactly the same way TD knew about it.

Think about it. If we had known who the player was, those cities would have been stacked with long-term support even if we didn't know "when" it would happen.

I'm still shocked it was Ak, given his dislike of Jonny and SC.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Lets not forget the walking Grepo encyclopaedia that is Jamo picked Apoc as favourites to win this world going into WWs
I thank you, please check my quote even prior to the expendables leaving in The Jamo Times ..i believe i said Td could win WW if Apoca didn't get organised..something about 6 months time egg on face etc..

GGN said:
But to be honest I actually know you are lying here. We all remember Jamo's promises to disband TD and kick all its members. Are you seriously suggesting that he didnt inform you of who he was talking about? Not even Iam going to believe that Arch. In fact I even had an OMOG leader making comments to me about a TD member defecting before AK left. So I honestly do not believe you when you say that you had no prior knowledge of AKs actions.

Arch had NO knowledge of this, no one did. I can state this categorically, not that it makes any difference as you will believe what you choose and thats your prerogative If i have Spies no one will ever get any heads up about their ID's no matter who they are or what it could mean to the game. although you like to forget or say you were playing some Mind games with me, i think you will recall we had an extremely close working relationship at a time when i had spies in all alliances except PAN, if i recall you still don't have any idea who they are or where, If i was being pedantic i could even say some of these guys are still around in TD but wanted the crown too much to leave and i don't blame them or begrudge them that. If of course that were true, i could nt possibly comment.:p

GGN said:
In Fact truth be told, We are still waiting for Jonny to admit he was wrong...
But we wont be waiting up for that one..

I don't see why John would do that when he has been waiting 6 months for a forum apology from Mike Cook for calling him a liar on the externals. I hear there may of been a pm about it but if you do something publicly it should be retracted publicly. I like Mike but it is a very poor show that needs addressing .

Reddevils90210 said:
oh how I've missed you guys on the forums

I really missed you too red, waking up each day to a new thread about what a cox i am, or getting Pm's questioning my Parentage was the highlight of Herm for me..no one else in Td had your verbal dexterity and your use of expletives as nouns, pro nouns, adjectives and verbs always made me smile :)

This remains my favourite all time PM in grep history (sorry i have had to edit it) It still makes me laugh, note the beautiful use of cursing to really get his point across..i cn almost see him ripping the head off a kitten he has called 'Jamo' as he writes :)

RedDevils0924 on 2015-05-11 at 23:00
Don't you f*****g dare try to take the high road on this you little f***. This was your intention from the get go regardless of any dumb moves the council made.

Man of my word, eh? That's why ak left PRIOR to exo joining? Because you f*****g went on and on and on about exo. Exo this exo that, your obsession was so apparent, yet your little little b***h jumps the gun.... yup man of your word alright

Iol the hateful things I'm wishing on you right now actually makes me feel sad a game can do this to a person.

,l,,

DeletedUser48096

Yeah, seriously. Approximately 250 people versus 125. I call that limited numbers.

Didnt stop you making claims on here that we "didn't have a chance of winning" did it?

No, I never made an assumption that victory was "simply a matter of time."

Do you want me to pull your quote out in which you directly say we didnt have a chance of winning. A claim you have already since admitted was misplaced and incorrect.?

You are simply unbelievable. The quote I took was from this response:

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showt...Total-Detritus&p=956053&viewfull=1#post956053

And specifically this paragraph:

Arch, Apocs merge with Zero Tolerance has to be the worst and most inept merge I have ever seen.. First Gondriga ended ZT before they even joined you, Then ZT reformed, A couple of members joined Apoc, then left to rejoin ZT... only to rejoin Apoc again. Now ZT is back again and a couple of your members have rejoined them. This flip flopping is getting comical and shows just how inept Apoc are, Personally I suspect more former ZTs will be possibly following suit shortly. Either way it says a lot about the organization surrounding this merge... and provided a large amount of comic relief for us.

Why would I mention it when I have no idea that that's what he did?

I'm also doubting that he converted "all of his 100+ cities" into defense factories since my understanding is that he left due to The Expendables being brought in. There would have been no time for him to convert all his cities into defensive units with that being the case.

This was something he was likely talked into doing a while ago. Hence why I dont believe the idea that you knew nothing about this. AK was in truth a massive Gold Whore, even he didnt deny that. He used The GM to smash his OLU on and then replaced his troops with Birs and LDU in prep for WWs, That was his excuse but instead he loaded his wonder cities. Left TD and activated VM. Premeditated indeed..

If his actions was in reply to bringing in the Expendables then as I have noted before he comes out looking rather pathetic because of it.. Considering AK requested a vote on the matter (Which we obliged) and then when the vote didnt go his way he threw his toys out of the pram. I personally suspect this was coming before the Expendables even left Apoc and this is simply the excuse thrown down by yourselves. Seeing as none of us have had contact with AK since his departure I see no reason to believe that this was his reason for his actions. Also to be fair AK was never the smartest cookie in the jar. Take his alliance name for instance, "Goin down with PRIDE" it is stupidly ironic considering the lack of pride shown in his actions.

We know this was a decision he was talked into making by someone else..

You are free to believe what you want. You don't "know" I'm lying unless you can provide proof that Jamo told me. I'm telling you I had no clue at all who the player was or when it would happen and the entire council was surprised when we saw what happened. If there was anyone who knew, I don't know about it and they have never said they knew. Did we know about the threat? We knew about it in exactly the same way TD knew about it.

Well considering Jamos threats, It isnt a stretch to assume that he knew what was coming. And that AK likely believed he had the power to disband TD. (Even though he didn't). Either way it matters little since AK and Jamo actually helped more to galvanize TD rather than disband it.. Talk about a backfire....

Think about it. If we had known who the player was, those cities would have been stacked with long-term support even if we didn't know "when" it would happen.

I dont buy it. Iam not inclined to believe that you didnt know Arch. Given that Jamo clearly knew I see no reason to believe that you didnt also know what he was talking about when he made his numerous threats on here.

DeletedUser

scroll up Stephanopolis (that is a GGN) i had to edit and blah blah ..
GGN said:
Considering AK requested a vote on the matter (Which we obliged) and then when the vote didnt go his way he threw his toys out of the pram
This sounds like someone else i know :)
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 09.46.43.png

He must be thrilled 'HONOR POINTS" LOL!!!!

DeletedUser

oh god do i have to get all my certificates out on the table and we'll see who has the biggest one ? ;)

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Ok you want me to post copies of my degrees?

Go on ,you stick them on your smug little head and i'll shoot them off from 700 yards :p

DeletedUser49162

If we are going to do target practise can we bring our own guns. Also preferably I would like to shoot at my stupid laptop as the target

DeletedUser46851

I just wanted to come back on and say hi..... and it turned to this

LOL Jamo, Mike is one of the nicest people i'v ever dealt with bar none. To say that Jonny is waiting for an apology for something you've completely made up is as laughable as Jonny thinking his side ever had a chance to win this world. Or even the thought that Jonny is a good attacker! he's done a terrific job of going after inactives and getting his soldiers to defend him when he needed it. I think Jonny is a decent guy/player but he isn't at the top. Neither am I for that matter, but that's a different story I'll let you guys tell here in a little bit.

As for the "outing" you posted earlier.... I meant every god d** word. I would love to go into further detail but that would force ArkShark's hand and remove them from this forum. Your the uncle in Napolean Dynamite.... if only coach put you in right? you've been a disease to this world since you left OL and joined apoc for a couple days. I believe 100% that nobody in apoc knew about AK deciding to leave, that was between you and him. But a player with 100 cities can stack the living out of a handful of cities. all of his other cities were empty. Plus with 100 active cities it is really easy to recreate the artemis challenge, hence the reason apoc haven't come within a mile of taking our wonder cities or the cities that we took from their wonder island. speaking of that.... do we get some kind of recognition for being the only alliance to take TWO wonder city islands from the enemy? I mean the score on the WW is 5-1 but on the WW island conquers we are at 2-0. HOWEVER we cannot leave out those endless inactives that apoc took prior to the WW that they cling onto harder than a toddler clinging to his blanket. or a teenage that just found out what his D**k was for ;)

700 yards? you couldn't hit the broad side of a bulls a@@ while inside the barn, your laughable Serbian special military ops, basic military ops... whatever you want to call it is all bulls***. Nobody in the military could be that inept to executing an op :)

But I digress, whatever the he11 that means, you can post the other incriminating messages from me that you've probably written down in your diary. It doesn't change anyone's opinion. those that are on your side hate everybody in TD and those that are not don't believe a single word you say. We all do this on the externals to talk to the other 4 people who look at this. Now that cod is out you're basically the target, which is kind of an insult to archi. you haven't been relevant in this world for over a month and yet people choose to go after you more than they do the founder of archileaks.

By the way, when do you plan on disbanding TD like you PROMISED earlier? seems rather odd to wait until after we have won the server to do so. I don't care if everyone from apoc holds out long enough to get a crown, they will NEVER have the award that says they conquered this world first.

230 vs 150.... laughable archi. You don't have 150 active members, we don't have 230 active members. We were pretty even, in my flawed, dumba@@, drunken, retarded, childish etc.... opinion but since you came out losers you have to grasp at straws.... I get it. Owning up to ones success/failures in this day in age is unheard of. It wasn't your fault, the odds were against you. Participation medals should be handed out to anyone who ever logged into this world. We can't have losers in this day and age right? What would happen to your self-esteem?

Naturally you'll come back with this is just a game blah blah blah. but only Ait gets to say that. He's been saying that before the coalition broke up. His absence from the forums proves that and our consistent participation on the externals proves that we view this as much more than just a game, which just makes my victory about as delicious as this moonshine I'm drinking.... the only joy of going to middle of nowhere Kentucky :)

But much like Gary Busey, nobody believes a word that comes out of my mouth, or my multiple accounts. Thank God I'm retired or I couldn't possibly have had the energy to make that many accounts with such high points totals. Eventually I'll come clean as to the names of my other accounts but until the rest of you come clean, i'll just play Jamo (excuse me dumb)

Sorry, that's the best I could do at this stage of the night. I've gone through this thin 3 times to make sure my typos weren't that bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.