All Time Best Alliance : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

All Time Best Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser22708

I'd love nothing more. Hard though when players like rock take every opportunity to take jabs.

Don't blame it on Rock, it's EN members who are so full of themselves. You guys might be good in revolt worlds, I have yet to see you guys play a conquest server. So no, you're not the best alliance, not saying venom is either but they played both world types.

And it's not Venom members who started to say they were the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It all depends on world speeds etc. Most of the nomimated were OK but the Syndicate were complete cheaters and should be eliminated. At least in my worlds. I really never saw a dominant alliance, just collusions.

should be noted: I have several names and worlds, Loxias is but one

DeletedUser

Nice, ignoring my post. The point is, there will never be any uniform consensus on this. Everyone had different experiences.

DeletedUser

When given the alliance cap of 40 or 50 like we have in last 2 worlds then the issues of having a larger team is something we have to operate with and resolve. Like I have said many other times, other folk may only have a few friends but we seem to have a pretty solid core and quite a reasonable number.. these are the team.. not pacts with random players ... this is our team which in the current world is really hard work to keep low. The challenge is in keeping a team together.. daizen has done awesomely well in doing that...so did SGT Slaughter who isn't even named here... and who I would rate as an all time great

Ah SGT miss him soooo much: (
In my own opinion is the best grepo revolt player taken in complex ( not just game skills but social skills too).
I was one of the main leaders of Styx ( no doubt Kronnoss refers to this alliance not DCS) in which he was a key player, yet I personally do not rate Styx as the best, very good yea but not the best.

DeletedUser36743

That you brought half your alliance here to vote and that in doing so you made this award meaningless.

Oh... so if people voted for someone else it would have some profound meaning is it ? Why dont you and the mod...manipulate it so you can choose the winner urself....perhaps that will make it meaningful

DeletedUser40768

He is saying that EN players will obviously vote for EN, a bias for having been a part of the alliance. So if players who never played in any of those alliances voted it would be better as it would be more accurate to who the community believes is the best alliance. Or at least that is what I got from it :p

DeletedUser36743

He is saying that EN players will obviously vote for EN, a bias for having been a part of the alliance. So if players who never played in any of those alliances voted it would be better as it would be more accurate to who the community believes is the best alliance. Or at least that is what I got from it :p

I dont get it... are you suggesting people who play EN are not part of the community ?.... and/or do their opinions not count... please answer...

Also Does this forum have in place any mechanism to ensure that all concerned have got votes only from peeps who have never player for the alliance they voted for... I would like to see how this has been vetted

DeletedUser49358

I dont get it... are you suggesting people who play EN are not part of the community ?....

when they create an account literally to do nothing but vote for this poll and will likely never post a single thing on the forums ... no they're not really part of the community lol.

DeletedUser36743

when they create an account literally to do nothing but vote for this poll and will likely never post a single thing on the forums ... no they're not really part of the community lol.

Ah... so you saying only those who have tons of posts are part of the 'community' - why didnt you all state this as a pre-condition right at the start....

for eg it could have been said right at the beginning that only those with say over 1k posts or peeps like yourself who have been nominated for "Spammer of the Year" can vote....since only u all represent the 'community' !! and never mind the opinions of those who actually play the game

(facepalm)

DeletedUser33530

Oh... so if people voted for someone else it would have some profound meaning is it ? Why dont you and the mod...manipulate it so you can choose the winner urself....perhaps that will make it meaningful

Either way it really wouldn't have any meaning but in calling in half your alliance to vote you gave it less meaning lol. The vote got turned into "who do EN members think is the best alliance". I couldn't care less who wins I'm just saying when you later brag about winning this thing, (and knowing you guys you will) it means nothing.

I dont get it... are you suggesting people who play EN are not part of the community ?.... and/or do their opinions not count... please answer...

Also Does this forum have in place any mechanism to ensure that all concerned have got votes only from peeps who have never player for the alliance they voted for... I would like to see how this has been vetted
your members only made accounts to vote so yes they are not part of the community.

That's not the issue. You actually called in your alliance to vote for themselves and do nothing else.

DeletedUser36743

Either way it really wouldn't have any meaning but in calling in half your alliance to vote you gave it less meaning lol. The vote got turned into "who do EN members think is the best alliance". I couldn't care less who wins I'm just saying when you later brag about winning this thing, (and knowing you guys you will) it means nothing.

Well you could don ur POM POMS and cheer everyone on to turn it into who do spammers think is the best alliance.... oh... and we dont need to brag (not for this silly stuff)... we are the best... we prove it where it matters - in game... not here by chalking up 4k spammy posts

DeletedUser33530

The difference between me doing that and you doing that is when I do it those players are actually part of the community and are less bais. Oh and you know, I didn't call anyone in.

All you ever do is brag because you need to brag because the mere thought of you not being the best is deadly to your ego. Hence why you saw a vote and you had to ensure your victory.

DeletedUser36743

your members only made accounts to vote so yes they are not part of the community.

That's not the issue. You actually called in your alliance to vote for themselves and do nothing else.

Who constitute "the community" ? Spammers who live on the externals....never having played the game beyond month 1 and dont know the front end from the back end of a horse...... but have the distinction of making copious posts here (like diahorrea) OR those who play the game and may or may not post here ?

DeletedUser36743

All you ever do is brag because you need to brag because the mere thought of you not being the best is deadly to your ego. Hence why you saw a vote and you had to ensure your victory.

We brag because we have earned our bragging rights - in game .... we unlike you dont celebrate 4k posts on here spamming this forum to death

DeletedUser36743

Either way it really wouldn't have any meaning

So why are you carrying on with your pontification.... close the damn poll and be done with it... or shut up and stop whining