All Time Best Alliance : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

All Time Best Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser33530

Who constitute "the community" ? Spammers who live on the externals....never having played the game beyond month 1 and dont know the front end from the back end of a horse...... but have the distinction of making copious posts here (like diahorrea) OR those who play the game and may or may not post here ?
The forum community are those are who actively participate in the forums. Think of us like one big alliance. If you are active and helping out you are part of the community. If you log on do one thing and are never seen from again you are not part of the community.

I don't think there is a single spammer who has not played the game for over a year and doesn't know the inns and outs. As for me not only did I play Oropos for two years I'm currently playing in US45.

Also spammers keep this place alive. Well at this point it's more like we are re-animating a corpse but same concept.

We brag because we have earned our bragging rights - in game .... we unlike you dont celebrate 4k posts on here spamming this forum to death

You don't need to brag you just do it cause you like it then? Again it's your ego.

Well of course you don't celebrate 4k posts. You don't have 4k posts. Hell I have 4k and I don't think I even celebrated lol.

So why are you carrying on with your pontification.... close the damn poll and be done with it... or shut up and stop whining

If you honestly think I have the power to close this poll I see no reason to continue this conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

Seems all you are good at is stirring up division, strife, and animosity. I was just saying I hadn't seen most of the users before. So much for something new and fun.

DeletedUser27128

Sorry but this is completely stupid, anyone who plays the game, or has a forum account, is part of the community, irrespective of whether or not the continue to post. Plus, each alliance nominated here has a right to ask others in their alliance to come and vote here. And who knows, maybe a few of them might decide to stay as regular posters.

DeletedUser36743

Sorry but this is completely stupid, anyone who plays the game, or has a forum account, is part of the community, irrespective of whether or not the continue to post. Plus, each alliance nominated here has a right to ask others in their alliance to come and vote here. And who knows, maybe a few of them might decide to stay as regular posters.

exactly

DeletedUser36743

Seems all you are good at is stirring up division, strife, and animosity. I was just saying I hadn't seen most of the users before. So much for something new and fun.

how so.... pls explain....and why dont u start by being neutral....

DeletedUser36743

lol, just because he's a mod doesn't mean he can't have opinions, and pebble usually doesn't have an issue voicing them.

sure he can... am asking him to explain himself/his opinion.... and i have no qualms speaking my mind either

DeletedUser40768

I dont get it... are you suggesting people who play EN are not part of the community ?.... and/or do their opinions not count... please answer...

Also Does this forum have in place any mechanism to ensure that all concerned have got votes only from peeps who have never player for the alliance they voted for... I would like to see how this has been vetted

The forum community, yes a few. But not the hundreds of current and former EN players :D If EN tells people to come and vote for them that is essentially vote rigging. I mean we look at the poll and see who voted for EN, not many players who weren't with them did vote for them....so did the community think EN is the best or did EN think they were the best when this poll ends? The answer is that the members of EN think they are the best and the poll reflects that perfectly.

Don't think the forum has any such mechanism, if it did then EN wouldn't be in the lead right now lol

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
HERT was the most efficient compared to size, and taken in account how it started, grew, and speed of wonder building ( (Kronnoss himself admitted 700 million resources pumped in less then forty hours from less then 130 active members was unparalelled).
As for combat efficiency the EN of August 2012 in Bellerophon was the most deadly machine ever seen compared to size.

People wil shoot me down but here is my opinion.
How on earth we can vote , i only know the teams i have met as allies or enemies or as a neutrale simmer.
Hert is not nominated gues we missed this all time moment to get us nominated lol.
HERT started with 20 players in a world where were 38k players full of premades! HERT and later their own twin RTHE had only 1 pactmember on the other side of the globe THE HAMMER. (SMALL GROUP, a lot called them noob simmers, i pacted cause loyality and honnesty and more because all the big snobs were making fun with that team on the externals.
90% of the server 80% of the top 12 actively marked us red and fight us. 90% of the server wanted us dead.
Is HERT the best ever, no, did it do some achievements others did not yes...

we filled faster than anyone else lol.

Eviction Notice, again i have no clue how many other alliances has won 3 worlds, if EN is the onnly 1, in football that counts as the best ever....statistics...
Then we must see what team in EN was best....I believe Wildnisa is correct august that year in Belle...but no worldwonders made us all stop playing....it was thebest fighting machine ever and i cancompare it with Polish, DeB,BE, The Batards, Virus, and dozens others, nothing come close.
Eviction Notice RHO, its for 90% what we had in Belle, but less experiemce, buthere is the thing or catch!!

Rho was a world where it was not possible to speed or buy troops and wals!!! with gold, so the deja vu always returning complains, EN is all about gold is not true.
Rho was won by us, and like itor dislike it, it was the very first ever alliance who build 7 worldwonders in grepo INNO history, does that make them the best??? Up to all of you ....
World 73 yes we started with 100 to end up with 150? thats 3 full teams, have seen a lot servers where alliances has 3 teams but never ever have i seen a team at middle server where the top 100! is 90 players of that group of 3. 1 player had 460+ cities, i have never saw it in 6 years playing.
Myonia, love or hate it, EN joined later with not even a half full team !

To me EN is all team best because ,

won 3 worlds
achieved first in build 7 ww
won speed 2 and speed 3.
Won a world where gold abuse was not possible and that server by start WW had stil 28k active players.
A lot of their players have taken leader and or founders roles in other worlds and are winning aswell.

Unless some one come up with better numbers of any other name its EN.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33530

That's great. However it still doesn't change the fact that you saw a poll that you might lose and decided to ensure that such a thing would never happen by calling your alliance in. Had you won this poll without borderline rigging it I wouldn't have cared.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
That's great. However it still doesn't change the fact that you saw a poll that you might lose and decided to ensure that such a thing would never happen by calling your alliance in. Had you won this poll without borderline rigging it I wouldn't have cared.
Unsure if i understand but i asure you if i MM my peeps in sinope and 84 to vote i get us 100+ votesin 2 hours...
All i see is founders who talking for EN, no simple soldier.

DeletedUser33530

Unsure if i understand but i asure you if i MM my peeps in sinope and 84 to vote i get us 100+ votesin 2 hours...
All i see is founders who talking for EN, no simple soldier.

so all the new votes that EN got in a days time are all from EN founders?

DeletedUser

so all the new votes that EN got in a days time are all from EN founders?

Wow, I can't believe I just spent 20 minutes reading this.

1. All players of Grepolis are part of the community
2. All players are entitled to vote
3. Accusations of vote rigging is downright ridiculous and insulting
4. This will never be a fair poll unless every alliance from day one in all worlds is included
5. EN didn't add itself to the polling choices
6. EN does not have 40+ founders, it has 6
7. I have been a member of the external forum for as long as I have played the game - my first IGN was Notalot (hence account name) but I've played in recent years more often as Weasy. Yes, I am a founder, Yes, I voted. Just like everybody else can.

DeletedUser36743

The forum community, yes a few. But not the hundreds of current and former EN players :D If EN tells people to come and vote for them that is essentially vote rigging. I mean we look at the poll and see who voted for EN, not many players who weren't with them did vote for them....so did the community think EN is the best or did EN think they were the best when this poll ends? The answer is that the members of EN think they are the best and the poll reflects that perfectly.

Don't think the forum has any such mechanism, if it did then EN wouldn't be in the lead right now lol

Which planet are you from ?... do poll contestants in your country not ask for votes ? If they do... do you call it rigging? and when/if they win do you say "..oh this poll is a waste cos it only reflects what they think of themselves.." ?? do you see how ridiculous this is ? ...

how do your countrymen poll & elect Presidents and Prime ministers - by lucky draw or do you toss a coin ?? or do a few wise men (the equivalent here would be the spammers - since they profess ot keep this forum alive) decide in their infinite wisdom ??... Is this whole poll thing alien to you ?

Players in EN dont only play EN...they play many worlds and lead independent alliances themselves in several instances...sometimes they play against EN...... they arent retarded or robots .... they have brains and a mind of their own... and like everyone else have the right to make up their mind and vote as they please...

DeletedUser22708

Venom doesn't have to spam this thread claiming we are the best to get a bunch of votes. I couldn't care less if EN won this poll, quite pathetic how many times they have to repeat they are the best, it's like you guys are trying to convince yourselves.

This discussion and this poll are pointless, nice to see how EN founders comport themselves though.

DeletedUser36743

Venom doesn't have to spam this thread claiming we are the best to get a bunch of votes. I couldn't care less if EN won this poll, quite pathetic how many times they have to repeat they are the best, it's like you guys are trying to convince yourselves.

This discussion and this poll are pointless, nice to see how EN founders comport themselves though.

Funny contestants for the "Best Spammer of all time" award are moaning here about spam.... ... this is hilarious....sanctimonious !!!

U are probably right though about Venom, but then they had all you EN haters and whiners who are butt hurt...to get them the votes....lol

anyhow am done posting here....

DeletedUser22708

I'm not a EN hater buddy. Maybe people voted for venom when they saw what kind of nonsense you and your comrades were spewing here.

If you wouldn't have posted in this thread then people would have said congrats EN

DeletedUser36743

If you wouldn't have posted in this thread then people would have said congrats EN

I did say i am done here... but i gotta rebut (sorry)... this is interesting

Did we post anything that is untrue ?... did we twist facts ??....how did our posting hurt ur sensitive ego ?.... do you have an inferiority complex ??... a small pecker perhaps ?? .... introspect mate.... and oh no question about it.. you are a EN hater...

signing out

DeletedUser49358

Wow ... can we just not do best alliance votes in the future? Seriously I have never seen so many idiots pissing into the wind and hitting themselves with splatter before in one thread before. This isn't even fun it's just a endless amount of trash talking, boasting, and raging comments.

DeletedUser33530

Funny contestants for the "Best Spammer of all time" award are moaning here about spam.... ... this is hilarious....sanctimonious !!!
if you look very closely you will find that Digital Mystikz isn't a contestant.
iqLWhr8.png