All Time Best Alliance : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

All Time Best Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser40768

Wow, I can't believe I just spent 20 minutes reading this.
4. This will never be a fair poll unless every alliance from day one in all worlds is included
5. EN didn't add itself to the polling choices

Nominations were confidential so I am not to sure how you say that. Most of the active forum users didn't vote for EN and I would assume the person who nominated you guys would vote for you. So yeah it looks likely that an EN player did nominate EN. Also #4 is admitting that the votes aren't accurate to the truth, which is what I did say. Though you might have missed my post I guess.

As for you Prateek I am to tired right now to read and respond to your post but I promise that tomorrow morning I will cover it. Oh and congrats to EN on voting themselves as the Best alliance of All Time, a milestone for the fridge right there lol

Actually here is my groggy but hopefully valid response to Prateek

Which planet are you from ?

This implies that not everyone is from the same planet. I am going to go with Earth though.

do poll contestants in your country not ask for votes ?

Idk Most people usually ignore there phone calls and pamphlets :p Seriously though the "contestants" do give reasons for why they are the "best choice" and how they will use the opportunity to improve society. Didn't see any of that here since we are using that logic. Wasn't aware they could also make up over 40% of the votes on just themselves and close friends, which was the case here. Not really seeing how this helps an argument as I can easily counter this in a less groggy state.

If they do... do you call it rigging? and when/if they win do you say "..oh this poll is a waste cos it only reflects what they think of themselves.." ?? do you see how ridiculous this is ? ...

Umm no it is not rigging since they can't vote for themselves multiple times and stuff the ballots...it would reflect the persuasiveness of the candidate. Yeah I agree these analogies are ridiculous.

how do your countrymen poll & elect Presidents and Prime ministers - by lucky draw or do you toss a coin ??

It basically is tossing a coin and usually picking the lowest quality candidate to lead, like that Obama guy.

Is this whole poll thing alien to you ?

No but like I said stuffing the ballots is foreign to me. Wait what is up with the out of this world reference again, can't we all agree that this is Earth :D

Players in EN dont only play EN...they play many worlds and lead independent alliances themselves in several instances...sometimes they play against EN...... they arent retarded or robots .... they have brains and a mind of their own... and like everyone else have the right to make up their mind and vote as they please...

Ok so players in Venom and whatever other alliances that are being hit with the mudslinging can say the same. The fact you have to stress how they are not robots makes me believe that you think you guys are. Vote as they please, well we can all see who voted for who so people can be intimidated or forced into voting for someone they didn't want. Though if any alliance cares that much about an unofficial award than there are bigger problems that need to be addressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

I seriously don't believe this is happening.. since when is voting for your alliance a crime?

DeletedUser33530

I seriously don't believe this is happening.. since when is voting for your alliance a crime?

It's not. We just find it annoying that they actually called in their alliance to make accounts just to vote for them.

DeletedUser27128

Well whats wrong with that, everyone would ask their alliance members to come out and support them.

Anyway its just a simple poll, no need to be too bothered by it..

DeletedUser22708

I did say i am done here... but i gotta rebut (sorry)... this is interesting

Did we post anything that is untrue ?... did we twist facts ??....how did our posting hurt ur sensitive ego ?.... do you have an inferiority complex ??... a small pecker perhaps ?? .... introspect mate.... and oh no question about it.. you are a EN hater...

signing out

Why did you feel the need to post instead of letting the poll do the talking, it's pretty clear you're the one with a sensitive ego...

DeletedUser22708

Well whats wrong with that, everyone would ask their alliance members to come out and support them.

Anyway its just a simple poll, no need to be too bothered by it..

I don't think people are bothered by the outcome of this poll but more so bothered by the 5 pages of only reading "we are the best" from EN folks. Silly bond

DeletedUser

Choices are done arbitrarily a lot of other good alliances are not included.

Winning the poll or losing it does not mean you ate/ are not the best.

Accusing x alliance of having told it's members to vote is childish and boomerang, since the same could be told for the others.

Very difficult to base the evaluation of x alliance, since it may not hold all the records.

Lugosi

Strategos
Just remember in a small world called Hyperborea there is a player who boasts of his skills and that he was a member of the mighty Eviction Notice in his profile. This same player launches myth nukes at sieges which have level 25 walls and 12k DLU and regularly sends waves of 50 ls as if he'll get better yields than sending them as one. This player has over a million points now, he is Isaac 555 but I wonder which mighty alliance taught him these simply unheard of skills.

Don't see any TW-Shadow, Phenomen or NoE on here :heh:

DeletedUser

Are you admitting that Enigma on Eubea vs HERT (and Hellfish btw). Faced the greatest alliance of all time, with less numbers too?

God love ya, Tea. :)

Lol.
The best of all times? No,I do not lay such a claim.
The most efficient in ww filling yes.
As I said for levels 8-9 in 37 hours around 650 million resources were pumped from roughly 120 players who were active.
I said 700 for 40 hours to proximate.
That is around 18 million per hour,and remember each player in average has some 114 k resources per city sent during this time frame.
It was the apex though, prior could not be achieved, later NIR was necessary nor was the timing so close.

DeletedUser27128

Grepohugs is 1st gen...

But I dont know what Fruit-Loop Troop and The Efficacious (who are they?) are doing on this list

DeletedUser33530

Accusing x alliance of having told it's members to vote is childish and boomerang, since the same could be told for the others.
Not really. What happened was a couple EN leaders posted then suddenly a bunch of new accounts were made and their first and in many cases only action was to vote for EN. Such a thing did not happen with any other alliance on the poll. So we can't prove that someone asked EN members to come and vote for EN (cause if we could EN would be disqualified) but those new members definitely didn't decide to make accounts just to vote for EN on their own and venom sure didn't ask them too.

Oh and it's helpful to note that EN leaders have yet to denying doing such.

DeletedUser27128

Really dude, its not a crime for leaders to ask their alliance members to vote for their alliance

DeletedUser33530

A crime? No. Against the rules? Believe it or not yes. People have gotten disqualified for asking people to vote for them before.

DeletedUser

CoD,that poll is a shame.
Fruit Loop is listed ,the alliance of Bedouin of Toulouse part of which you were, who was smashed in a month in Sinope.
Can you counter this?
Is it not shameful to leave say Dacian City States,Styx ,Legion of Death ,Barbarians, Byzantine Empire, Seriously Enlightened, Reservoir Dogs,Legends of Orthia ,Stalwarts ,Najistan, Jaguar Warriors,and so so many other alliances out of the poll and include the ephemeral child of the top mod?
See?
I can HERT and a lot;)

DeletedUser33530

Yeah it is shameful. Such a shame you didn't nominate even one of those alliances.

DeletedUser

How?
You and Bedouin do not leave anybody else: d
You put an one month mushroom to compare with alliances which have won 2+ servers: d

DeletedUser39031

As if Eviction Notice won, Having played against both Venom and EN on multiple occasions Venom would kick EN's . (One on one not counting EN's sister alliances)