This requires a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48656

Ridiculous

UniversityofMichigan, I have not enjoyed reading your characterization of my online persona nor your smear campaign against me.

I have played this game a long, very long time and have never had any issues with anyone during the course of this game. I am respectful to players who show me respect. I am even respectful to those you use profanity towards me and do not threaten them with mods, blackmail them nor judge their character. As I have stated to you before Stephen, this is a war game nothing more nothing less.

I like how you speak of morals and ethics yet reading some of your players profiles they lack such virtues which is evident just scrolling through the profiles. With this being said, I however do not judge because I know nothing of the person.

And real life threats, oh boy!. ... ... is someone from an online fantasy war game going to track me down and hurt me or possibly jump out of my computer screen and do me harm?....

Really Stephen, start acting like an adult! Quit your whining; Its time to be rational about your claims.

We are here to play a game. Your game is more about creating drama and proving you are more virtuous then everybody else; so why do you spend so much time playing Grepolis when you could be helping others through a church activity, engaging your community or being a real parole officer and helping convicts reintegrate, so they can be productive members of society.

Surely a man of your character must be destined for more than a Founder of the Razorbacks.

Certainly we did not have this falling out for no reason.

We lets see I sent out some mass mails to have some players join our alliance AofA at the time.

Than you retaliate by insulting me.. oh yes I have the messages. You said a was a low life loser who had no life, no friends and nothing to do with my time that's why I play this game, so essentially you stated the exact same things that you are now condeming Selecues for ... hmmmm how ironic; than you have your 6 plus member pact attack myself and selecues relentlessly.

Selecues and I were both under a thousand points each, but you get off on power and wanted to wield that power. Let's get something straight here... I never threatened any of your players to join my alliance...nor attacked them prior to asking them join my alliance, that is a lie and we both know it. So, please substantiate that claim.

You think you are always one step ahead of everyone. Well I never threatened Carolrossie with the mods or attacked his character when he sent me a racist swearing rant ... still have those messages too. I've been insulted and ridiculed by lots of players in this game. I unlike you laugh it all off.

You go on and on about ethics but you have none yourself. You go back and forth between Selecues and I attacking our character... that in itself is absurd.. You know nothing about me, as I must admit I know nothing about you. I don't like the way you play this game, but whatever that works to further your agenda and I am fine with that. I don't dislike you as a person, I dislike your online attitude that is all.

I have even stated we would probably get along in real life, have a beer and whatever.... so play your game.. just leave my character out of it, you do not know me!

**** If anyone, would like to see any messages between myself and UofM feel free to P.M me.... there are two sides to every story and you will get a true sense of his "online character" and how he plays "his game".

And lets talk about insulting everyone in this game.. you are attacking Selecues' character for being a teenager who made an innocent post... "semantics really" ..he was not implying everyone playing the game was a loser. Yet, you have insulted everyone in this game as well. I had the pleasure of reading a message you sent to one of our co-founders in which you state that only 5% of people know how to critically think. If I were one of your alliance members I would be appalled to hear such an arrogant statement from a founder.

You have no right to judge anyone here Stephen, nor do I, but if I could give you one word of advice.... look up the definition of humility, it will help you in life greatly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44785

Selecues, since it seems you don't live in reality, I will make this very easy for you:

===================================

1. Lets see what your own Architects of Aggression team member was thinking about your ex-alliance - AGAIN, this is your own alliance member:

RESIGNATION of HGTTG2 from the alliance Architects of Aggression = have the email, will forward it to anyone who wants to read it:

HGTTG2 has written the following:

I have just had the "pleasure" of reading through messages exchanged with Aggrivator and with the players UniversityOfMichigan and theoldestdear. This is a war game so we expect players to talk about how they are going to fight each other. However, it is a game played by all ages and we must be civil.

I can not abide by the language used by Aggrivator nor by his threats of violence in real life. I will not go into details of these actions. Any of the above players can forward the messages to you if you need to read for yourself and make your own decisions.

Therefore, I must resign from this alliance. HG

====================================

2. When I was made a pedophile, do you know which alliance asked Aggrivator to remove the comments from his profile?
Answer: Apocalyptic Pirates

3. What my ex-alliance Unnatural Selection, Pigs and Pigs Academy was thinking about you and Aggrivator was/is very clear...lol. No need for any more details here.

4. Now you're accusing JIT for taking sides with me. Another alliance. Really? Do you see how many alliances have an issue with you and Aggrivator? Not to mention, your own alliance member.

===================================

5. As long as we get emails like these ones, everyone will have a problem with you guys (real life threats):

I work for the gov. you think I'm stupid .. but your response proves your a mark or a b. Now wonder you try to act like a tough guy in a virtual game. I lived on Albert Rd. off of Droullard Rd in Winsor, Ont. Sure you herd of it .. where you talk s.... and you get smacked the F.. up.. ANd i'll promise you.. your a B. and I'd love to clap you up .. all you got is this game.. I'm ex military (infantry) Essex and Kent Scottish.. look it up .. and an ex boxer and if I ever meet you I'm going to beat you till you say I'm your master.. and it's not an threat it's a promise.

Or this one:

Next time I visit home.. I would love to meat you and knock you the F. out.. I guarantee that you b.

===========================

6. Everyone saw your posts here Selecues, insults, foul language, unethical behavior, etc. Just a reminder.

===========================

I wish you all the best under the Masters of Mayhem flag, enjoy their protection.

1. Lets see what your own Architects of Aggression team member was thinking about your ex-alliance - AGAIN, this is your own alliance member:

RESIGNATION of HGTTG2 from the alliance Architects of Aggression = have the email, will forward it to anyone who wants to read it:

HGTTG2 has written the following:

I have just had the "pleasure" of reading through messages exchanged with Aggrivator and with the players UniversityOfMichigan and theoldestdear. This is a war game so we expect players to talk about how they are going to fight each other. However, it is a game played by all ages and we must be civil.

I can not abide by the language used by Aggrivator nor by his threats of violence in real life. I will not go into details of these actions. Any of the above players can forward the messages to you if you need to read for yourself and make your own decisions.

Therefore, I must resign from this alliance. HG

once again uofm you bring up actions from 7 months ago he sent those 1/1/15 after he came home from a new years party and was drunk, he later apologized for his actions. Everyone makes mistakes. You cling to one incident you have anything else you want me to explain to the public.

2. When I was made a pedophile, do you know which alliance asked Aggrivator to remove the comments from his profile?
Answer: Apocalyptic Pirates

how is this relevant to anything AP lost chad.

3. What my ex-alliance Unnatural Selection, Pigs and Pigs Academy was thinking about you and Aggrivator was/is very clear...lol. No need for any more details here.

Yes we know you got 6 alliances to attack us when we were 10k. Yourself sending weak attacks. behind your unnatural noobs we prospered and you gave us plenty of bps.

4. Now you're accusing JIT for taking sides with me. Another alliance. Really? Do you see how many alliances have an issue with you and Aggrivator? Not to mention, your own alliance member.

6. Everyone saw your posts here Selecues, insults, foul language, unethical behavior, etc. Just a reminder.

Yes i'm sure u've fed him your usual 1 sided propaganda. Creating an opportunity for you to act selfish and use him, kind of like georgejungle9999 would have done

6. Who cares.

DeletedUser43631

UniversityofMichigan, I have not enjoyed reading your characterization of my online persona nor your smear campaign against me.

I have played this game a long, very long time and have never had any issues with anyone during the course of this game. I am respectful to players who show me respect. I am even respectful to those you use profanity towards me and do not threaten them with mods, blackmail them nor judge their character. As I have stated to you before Stephen, this is a war game nothing more nothing less.

I like how you speak of morals and ethics yet reading some of your players profiles they lack such virtues which is evident just scrolling through the profiles. With this being said, I however do not judge because I know nothing of the person.

And real life threats, oh boy!. ... ... is someone from an online fantasy war game going to track me down and hurt me or possibly jump out of my computer screen and do me harm?....

Really Stephen, start acting like an adult! Quit your whining; Its time to be rational about your claims.

We are here to play a game. Your game is more about creating drama and proving you are more virtuous then everybody else; so why do you spend so much time playing Grepolis when you could be helping others through a church activity, engaging your community or being a real parole officer and helping convicts reintegrate, so they can be productive members of society.

Surely a man of your character must be destined for more than a Founder of the Razorbacks.

Certainly we did not have this falling out for no reason.

We lets see I sent out some mass mails to have some players join our alliance AofA at the time.

Than you retaliate by insulting me.. oh yes I have the messages, than you have your 6 plus member pact attack myself and selecues relentlessly.

We were both under a thousand points each, but you get off on power.

You think you are always one step ahead of everyone. Well I never threatened Carolrossie with the mods or attacked his character when he sent me a racist swearing rant ... still have those messages too. I've been insulted and ridiculed by lots of players in this game. I unlike you laugh it all off.

You go on and on about ethics but you have none yourself. You go back and forth between Selecues and I attacking our character... that in itself is absurd.. You know nothing about me, as I must admit I know nothing about you. I don't like the way you play this game, but whatever that works to further your agenda and I am fine with that. I don't dislike you as a person, I dislike your online attitude that is all.

I have even stated we would probably get along in real life, have a beer and whatever.... so play your game.. just leave me out of it.

**** If anyone, would like to see any messages between myself and UofM feel free to P.M me.... there are two sides to every story and you will get a true sense of his character and how he plays "his game".

And lets talk about insulting everyone in this game.. you are attacking Selecues' character for being a teenager who made an innocent post... "semantics really" ..he was not implying everyone playing the game was a loser. Yet, you have insulted everyone in this game as well. I had the pleasure of reading a message you sent to one of our co-founders in which you state that only 5% of people know how to critically think. If I were one of your alliance members I would be appalled to hear such an arrogant statement from a founder.

You have no right to judge anyone here Stephen, nor do I, but if I could give you one word of advice.... look up the definition of humility, it will help you in life greatly.

First things first: the issue I have with you is that you never just played the game, you always played the game with no ethics. You broke every single code of conduct rule.

Your claim that you never had any issues with any players is FALSE. Are you serious? lol. Just an example, does "jizzz" our pants sounds familiar to you in regards to your girlfriend? Not a very ethical conversation between you and another one of my players.

As far as who cares part: well, the mods do. If I would have reported your email with the real life threats, that would have been a permanent ban. Please feel free to share this email with others as well, see where it will get you.

You guys opened this thread with the sole intent of spreading propaganda. This thread was not opened by any of my players, it was created by your player. Unethical emails on the server Hyper wasn't enough, you guys took it a step further and decided to attack my character on a public forum. Newton's 3rd law of motion is: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

So I will give you and Selecues one advice and if I would be you guys, I would follow it: stop the unethical comments. I'm fed up with both of you, so the last thing I would do if in your shoes is push again on my boundaries

DeletedUser44785

Here comes the fake power he thinks he has our parole officer and already trying to be the judge. As usual he is the one trying to blackmail because its his last option. I dont think the mods will care on what was said 7 months ago. This thread was started by jamo because your passive-aggressive playstyle he exposed it. You play like georgejungle did. What are you trying to prove. I think at this point you should shut your mouth because you've been on repeat for the last 7 months. Quit being so weak minded and insecure. There is no crowd the 200 views are probably from you checking in so much.

DeletedUser43631

Here comes the fake power he thinks he has our parole officer and already trying to be the judge. As usual he is the one trying to blackmail because its his last option. I dont think the mods will care on what was said 7 months ago. This thread was started by jamo because your passive-aggressive playstyle he exposed it. You play like georgejungle did. What are you trying to prove. I think at this point you should shut your mouth because you've been on repeat for the last 7 months. Quit being so weak minded and insecure. There is no crowd the 200 views are probably from you checking in so much.

Do you agree Aggrivator? Just say the magic YES word.

Aggrivator, after your real life threats, you emailed me stating that you will quit the game. I told you I will not report you so no need to quit the game. I kept my word but do not take this as a weakness.

DeletedUser44785

Why does he have to agree. We disagreed a lot in AofA which is why we were such a great team. A lot of different ideas. It wouldnt change anything if he said yes or no. He doesnt have to answer. You kept your word because he is a good guy who apologized for his actions when he was drunk. Its lowlife to hold that onto someone. Its unethical

DeletedUser48656

I apologized to you and you accepted my apology. I was Drunk and it was New Years Eve at like 4am my time. That was 8 months ago. I have been just playing the game since that time.

I accepted your apology for your mean comments towards myself.

You keep harassing me and my cohorts and blackmailing me because you and Selecues do not like each other.

Go to the moderators or should I go myself... this is ridiculous.

I apologize to you Stephen again and everyone on every server for my unethical comments.

I must be a bad person.

So go Stephen just do it, report me.... it is just a game, I will not lose any sleep over it.

I did not start this post nor comment till now so you did not have to drag me into it.

DeletedUser43631

Why does he have to agree. We disagreed a lot in AofA which is why we were such a great team. A lot of different ideas. It wouldnt change anything if he said yes or no. He doesnt have to answer. You kept your word because he is a good guy who apologized for his actions when he was drunk. Its lowlife to hold that onto someone. Its unethical

Unethical is after all your mishaps to open a thread on a public forum and attack my character. There were more incidents between aggrivator on other players, which lasted months - not just a single incident - he will confirm you this.

I blocked all you guys on Hyper, since the last thing I want is to deal with any of you. But this wasn't enough Selecues, right? You guys had to continue your parade on public forums.

In case you care about Aggrivator, I can assure you you're not helping him. Just make sure you understand this. Now call me a lowlife again when the reason why aggravator is still an existent player on Hyper is all thanks to me. Think very very carefully about your next comment.

DeletedUser44785

I think i may be younger than you but some situations dont require a action i'll be the more mature one and stop this thread. Its stuck on repeat.

DeletedUser43631

I apologized to you and you accepted my apology. I was Drunk and it was New Years Eve at like 4am my time. That was 8 months ago. I have been just playing the game since that time.

I accepted your apology for your mean comments towards myself.

You keep harassing me and my cohorts and blackmailing me because you and Selecues do not like each other.

Go to the moderators or should I go myself... this is ridiculous.

I apologize to you Stephen again and everyone on every server for my unethical comments.

I must be a bad person.

So go Stephen just do it, report me.... it is just a game, I will not lose any sleep over it.

I did not start this post nor comment till now so you did not have to drag me into it.

Do you remember what was my only requirement from you guys? Just play the game ethically, that's ALL. No, I wasn't happy to see this thread, I had to create a damn username here just to defend my character.

Now explain me why is so hard for you guys to keep it simple and play the game? Will it ever stop or should I check your profiles, city names, or outside forums to see what you guys are up to...again.

So, as long as attacks will be launched towards my character, I will defend myself.

DeletedUser48656

There were no other incidents post Jan. 1, 2015 and that is a fact. So, report me. The conversation on this issue is stale.

You have messaged everyone in my alliance about this and everyone that would listen for over 7 months after the fact, after you accepted my apology.

I had done nothing to stir the pot. But, you have.

You can not hold me accountable other than for my own actions, so quit blackmailing me.

So, what is it going to be Stephen are you or I going to the moderators to sort this out

DeletedUser43631

There were no other incidents post Jan. 1, 2015 and that is a fact. So, report me. The conversation on this issue is stale.

You can not hold me accountable other than for my own actions, so quit blackmailing me.

So, what is it going to be Stephen are you or I going to the moderators to sort this out

Your decision. We both know how it will end if we'll let the mods sort this out. Won't be pretty.

My question really is how many more attacks will be launched towards me? Because too be honest, I'm getting tired of this.

DeletedUser48656

You failed to recognized the rules with your first message to me.

How many more attacks towards my character..... Stephen how many more, its been 8 months of harassment and has not stopped yet.

A virtuous person would have accepted the apology and moved on.

I did the crime, I will accept my fate. Like I have said for months I do not really care. I made a mistake, if they see it fit that I am permanently banned that is their decision and I accept it.

Just remember the messages between us.. put you in a bad light as well and they are in the custody of my cohorts.

DeletedUser43631

You failed to recognized the rules with your first message to me.

How many more attacks towards my character..... Stephen how many more, its been 8 months of harassment and has not stopped yet.

A virtuous person would have accepted the apology and moved on.

I accepted your apologies with the requirement of no more unethical behavior from you and your players. Remember this part.

We can get this to the mods and end it for all - I have zero patience left.

OR, I do not want any of you to even mention my name ever again. Play the game ethically. All the cities Selecues has that includes"uof..." will be changed. As long as you guys will keep it clean, and I mean spotless clean, we can end this. But do not test me with another attack on outside forums, or any other unethical behavior, because the one thing I do know is that my glass is full.

DeletedUser48656

Again, take that up with Selecues he is not my player. I am not a founder. He is not under my control.

We have been done this road before Stephen. How many times is you going to the moderators going to rest on Selecues conduct.

That is called extortion.

This is between me and you... so please make a final decision.

Are you a fair and just person willing to let this all go..... or shall we go to the moderators.

DeletedUser48656

Here is an idea... why do you not just message p.m me like a civil human and sort out our differences

Do the same with Selecues and ask him to change his city names.

No demands just diplomatic relations.

Surely as a founder you are capable of that!

DeletedUser44785

i'm quite nice if people try to be nice to me and quit trying to control me or give me life advice. I dont hold grudges.

DeletedUser48656

All we ever wanted Stephen was a little mutual respect in this game, I extend my respect to you; Can you reciprocate that respect.

DeletedUser43631

Here is an idea... why do you not just message p.m me like a civil human and sort out our differences

Do the same with Selecues and ask him to change his city names.

No demands just diplomatic relations.

Surely as a founder you are capable of that!

Selecues doesn't need a founder to change his city names and to stop ranting on outside forums. If Selecues cares about you, good, if not, lets all stop yapping and contact the mods. If this is the final decision, I will mass mail my entire alliance to start clicking"report email" on all emails who broke the grepolis code of conduct.

DeletedUser44785

Childish. You cant forgive a grudge, instead you try to manipulate. Tell me stephen why do you act like this. If i saw a leader who needed power why would i follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.