Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser50502

not my alliance but I'd imagine, not everyone can make the cut. Some are not active and did not get the "memo"

Hm, I would think that maybe some of them liked the alliance that they were in and didn't want to leave, but it seems as though the alliance has been disbanded now

DeletedUser30038

Thanks for the assessment Jap. I may not agree with it all but I do like the effort that you put into it. It is always good to see other persons views on alliances.

DeletedUser50502

Thanks for the assessment Jap. I may not agree with it all but I do like the effort that you put into it. It is always good to see other persons views on alliances.
Thanks mate, you said you don't agree with it all so i'd like to see a list from you. It doesn't have to be as big as mine, (It took so long) but I want to hear from a player in the top 3, and in the 44/54 area which is what i'm really interested in.

DeletedUser21774

Since there's a new #1, I've put in a lazy list of the top 12-ish. This time I'm using the comments made by The Oracle of Zancle as practically the sole basis of comment.

1 Triad (new) - Triad has conquered 48 cities from Seal Team One and lost 19. The weak Impervious Bustards are being crushed by Triad. They've lost 19 cities and taken 4. The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Triad. They've lost 67 cities and taken 4. Imperial Order has conquered 23 cities from Triad and lost 19. I recall when this when the Triad side of the statement was 0. And it doesn't count IO cutting a player who was in the process of losing a lot of cities.
2 Imperial Order - IO was looking bullet proof until recently. Another week, another shake-up. Still: The weak Toxic-Pilgrims are being crushed by Imperial Order. They've lost 19 cities and taken 1. The weak Hydra are being crushed by Imperial Order. They've lost 31 cities and taken 8. Imperial Order has conquered 6 cities from PHALANX and lost 0. Prometheus has conquered 5 cities from Imperial Order and lost 3.
3 Hydra - The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Hydra. They've lost 9 cities and taken 2. The weak Hydra are being crushed by Seal Team One. They've lost 7 cities and taken 2. Hydra has conquered 5 cities from Slaughter House and lost 3.
4 Noble Intentions - Noble Intentions has conquered 2 cities from Triad and lost 0. The weak PHALANX are being crushed by Noble Intentions. They've lost 15 cities and taken 0. The most active alliance is Noble Intentions with 93% active players in the last 24 hours. (15 July)
5 Seal Team One - Seal Team One has conquered 4 cities from Rhinovirus and lost 3. Seal Team One has conquered 2 cities from Imperial Order and lost 1. Seal Team One has conquered 6 cities from Toxic-Pilgrims and lost 1. Seal Team One has conquered 7 cities from Impervious Bustards and lost 3. Obviously, these guys are still in the mix.
6 Prometheus - Hydra has conquered 5 cities from Prometheus and lost 3. Prometheus has conquered 5 cities from Imperial Order and lost 3. The weak PHALANX are being crushed by Prometheus. They've lost 44 cities and taken 0.
7 Avernus - Avernus has conquered 6 cities from THE APOSTLES and lost 5. Avernus has conquered 3 cities from Avantia (rank 20) and lost 0.
8 THE APOSTLES - The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Nameless Faction (rank 10). They've lost 7 cities and taken 0. The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Triad. They've lost 67 cities and taken 4. Do we smell a merge?
9 Drunken Farmers - Drunken Farmers has conquered 5 cities from PHALANX and lost 0. Drunken Farmers has conquered 4 cities from Avantia and lost 0.
10 Nameless Faction - Nameless Faction has conquered 4 cities from Avantia and lost 0.
11 Slaughter House - Cover me with sheep dip. No remarkable stats at all on this one. Maybe they intend a sneak attack to the top?
12 Banter Squad - Elements of Destruction has conquered 4 cities from Banter Squad and lost 3. The weak Banter Squad are being crushed by Hydra. They've lost 12 cities and taken 3.
Other notables:
Rhinovirus (rank 13) has conquered 2 cities from Hydra and lost 0.
Toxic-Pilgrims (rank 14) has conquered 2 cities from Hydra and lost 0.
The weak PHALANX (rank 16) are being crushed by Impervious Bustards. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 0.
Impervious Bustards (rank 17) has conquered 16 cities from Drunken Farmers and lost 10. The least active alliance is Impervious Bustards with 66% active players in the last 24 hours. (15 July)
Elements of Destruction (rank 18) has conquered 4 cities from Banter Squad and lost 3.

DeletedUser50502

Since there's a new #1, I've put in a lazy list of the top 12-ish. This time I'm using the comments made by The Oracle of Zancle as practically the sole basis of comment.

1 Triad (new) - Triad has conquered 48 cities from Seal Team One and lost 19. The weak Impervious Bustards are being crushed by Triad. They've lost 19 cities and taken 4. The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Triad. They've lost 67 cities and taken 4. Imperial Order has conquered 23 cities from Triad and lost 19. I recall when this when the Triad side of the statement was 0. And it doesn't count IO cutting a player who was in the process of losing a lot of cities.
2 Imperial Order - IO was looking bullet proof until recently. Another week, another shake-up. Still: The weak Toxic-Pilgrims are being crushed by Imperial Order. They've lost 19 cities and taken 1. The weak Hydra are being crushed by Imperial Order. They've lost 31 cities and taken 8. Imperial Order has conquered 6 cities from PHALANX and lost 0. Prometheus has conquered 5 cities from Imperial Order and lost 3.
3 Hydra - The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Hydra. They've lost 9 cities and taken 2. The weak Hydra are being crushed by Seal Team One. They've lost 7 cities and taken 2. Hydra has conquered 5 cities from Slaughter House and lost 3.
4 Noble Intentions - Noble Intentions has conquered 2 cities from Triad and lost 0. The weak PHALANX are being crushed by Noble Intentions. They've lost 15 cities and taken 0. The most active alliance is Noble Intentions with 93% active players in the last 24 hours. (15 July)
5 Seal Team One - Seal Team One has conquered 4 cities from Rhinovirus and lost 3. Seal Team One has conquered 2 cities from Imperial Order and lost 1. Seal Team One has conquered 6 cities from Toxic-Pilgrims and lost 1. Seal Team One has conquered 7 cities from Impervious Bustards and lost 3. Obviously, these guys are still in the mix.
6 Prometheus - Hydra has conquered 5 cities from Prometheus and lost 3. Prometheus has conquered 5 cities from Imperial Order and lost 3. The weak PHALANX are being crushed by Prometheus. They've lost 44 cities and taken 0.
7 Avernus - Avernus has conquered 6 cities from THE APOSTLES and lost 5. Avernus has conquered 3 cities from Avantia (rank 20) and lost 0.
8 THE APOSTLES - The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Nameless Faction (rank 10). They've lost 7 cities and taken 0. The weak THE APOSTLES are being crushed by Triad. They've lost 67 cities and taken 4. Do we smell a merge?
9 Drunken Farmers - Drunken Farmers has conquered 5 cities from PHALANX and lost 0. Drunken Farmers has conquered 4 cities from Avantia and lost 0.
10 Nameless Faction - Nameless Faction has conquered 4 cities from Avantia and lost 0.
11 Slaughter House - Cover me with sheep dip. No remarkable stats at all on this one. Maybe they intend a sneak attack to the top?
12 Banter Squad - Elements of Destruction has conquered 4 cities from Banter Squad and lost 3. The weak Banter Squad are being crushed by Hydra. They've lost 12 cities and taken 3.
Other notables:
Rhinovirus (rank 13) has conquered 2 cities from Hydra and lost 0.
Toxic-Pilgrims (rank 14) has conquered 2 cities from Hydra and lost 0.
The weak PHALANX (rank 16) are being crushed by Impervious Bustards. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 0.
Impervious Bustards (rank 17) has conquered 16 cities from Drunken Farmers and lost 10. The least active alliance is Impervious Bustards with 66% active players in the last 24 hours. (15 July)
Elements of Destruction (rank 18) has conquered 4 cities from Banter Squad and lost 3.

That's a lot of facts about conquering which I like, but you should insert more of your own opinion about how the alliances will do in the future.

DeletedUser49358

It's not a top 12, he's just showing how alliances are doing in their current wars from stats from the oracle.

DeletedUser21774

It's not a top 12, he's just showing how alliances are doing in their current wars from stats from the oracle.

Yep. If I put my own opinion in, then it would not be a "lazy list" would it? Remember when, years ago, you actually had to work to do a top 12? I'm enjoying the heck out of the oracle tool. Now I can do this and spend my 'analysis' time playing instead.

DeletedUser41460

Anyone think we (Slaughter House) can survive to the next 12 Alliances article?

BTW the reason we popped up on ranking is because we disbanded our academy (Audience: OMG MRA with an academy? Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DeletedUser50502

Yep. If I put my own opinion in, then it would not be a "lazy list" would it? Remember when, years ago, you actually had to work to do a top 12? I'm enjoying the heck out of the oracle tool. Now I can do this and spend my 'analysis' time playing instead.

Okay, but you could've at least put sink or swim at the end

DeletedUser21774

Okay, but you could've at least put sink or swim at the end

I agree. That's a nice little convention people have invented. Having just cleaned the toilet bowls, I'd rather use other terms.
Perhaps Master, Minion, or Chaff.

DeletedUser22977

Go with 'Way Better than Japhy', 'better than japhy', and 'japhy' for Swim, Float, and Sink.

DeletedUser49358

Usually I give a quick intro when I do these but I don't really feel like it this time so lets just get started.

1.Triad​

Back on top and proving they deserve to be there, doing very well against ST1 (58:19 in cities taken) and turning the tables its seems on IO (took 6 cities in the last few days), we will have to see if they can continue to snowball this momentum or if the snowball will be broken before it can get going. Currently at 24:20 in cities taken against IO with them having the slight lead, but once ST1 are out of the picture you can bet that IO will likely be getting Triad's undivided attention.
-Swim

2. Imperial Order​

Doing well vs Hydra (34:8) though losing a few cities to Triad recently but I'm not sure if those are inactive cities or not, either way it's not enough to say anything other than IO have been doing a great job thus far. However if things in the world continue the way they are going and ST1 leave the picture like I think they likely will, IO will be left fighting the likes of Triad and Hydra with only ... Prometheus as an ally *shivers* (see my PnP).
-Swim

3. Hydra​

Hydra hit a bit of a rough patch recently, losing a decent amount of cities to IO and ST1 after not being able to secure all their inactive cities (though credit to IO not every city lost was inactive just the majority) and even losing a few cities to Slaughter House. However, things seem to have stabilized in Hydra, the fight has been taken to ST1 now that the inactive cities have been taken care of and within the last two days Hydra have taken 7 or 8 cities from ST1 with more to come it seems (Hydra currently lead 10:9). Also there's nothing like some free bp from Prometheus to make an alliance feel better (see my PnP). Though Hydra may not be shinning as brightly as Triad or IO the alliance is still plenty strong and I don't see them leaving anytime soon.
-Swim

4. Prometheus​

Recently merged with Banter Squad which means absolutely nothing as the two alliances were already working closely together and didn't accomplish anything, and still haven't accomplished anything after the merger (seriously go read my PnP it's funny stuff). The merger only secures Prometheus' fourth ranked spot in Zancle for a while longer, assuming that Noble Intentions doesn't end up winning out on the merger race. Prometheus will still continue to be around in O53/63 for a while where Hydra remains the only only alliance able to attack them, unless IO decides to drop their pact with Prometheus and start taking the cities they have in north west O54 area which I personally would have done months ago if I was IO.
-Sink

5. Noble Intentions​

Here we have the remnants of Raven's Republic and Alpha Omega all merged in with the rim alliance The Chosen, to make a this hodgepodge of an alliance hugging the rim as hard as they can. They are positioned next to Triad and after the merger with The Chosen they jumped up to the fifth rank spot in Zancle, but I still haven't seen much activity from them so they're a bit of an unknown at the moment. Because of their location I don't see a ton of options for them, it's either attack IO or attack Triad which aren't great options for brand new alliance. Of the two options I would say join the attack Triad band wagon and look to get a NAP or pact with IO and see how that goes, from what I hear the attack Triad part is already underway though I don't about the NAP/pact with IO. My hopes aren't that high for these guys and gals but I'll at least give them a chance to see what they have.
-Float

6. Seal Team One​

I think its about the end of the line for ST1, every alliance was affected when half of the Zancle players went inactive after the new speed four world opened but losing players hurt ST1 the most considering their low member count, it doesn't just hurt the alliance losing those players but makes it difficult to secure those inactive cities with less players to take them, and its shown. On top of the players leaving is the whole losing a major war against Triad which the current city count is at 58:19 and the number of those cities lost doesn't look to be slowing down any time soon. Last time I said ST1 would only win a war against Triad with heavy IO involvement, but Triad were able to take the fight to IO and keep them occupied while continuing to put the hurt on ST1. It seems that recently ST1 and IO have been working more closely together, and ST1 were even getting help from THE APOSTLES, but I think it may be too little too late, just to give an example of the situation ST1 are currently in they are at -153,000 points and -3 conquests within the last week. I don't expect ST1 to disband within the next three days or anything, but I do expect that they will eventually come to the conclusion that they're fighting a losing battle and when that happens I predict a ST1 merger into IO.
-Sink

7. Avernus​

I could literally copy and past the assessment I gave on Avernus in my last list posted over a month ago and it would still apply to the Avernus of now. They're still on the slow methodical growth path over in the dead zone of O56, I will however give them credit for improved ABP numbers so maybe O56 isn't as dead as I think it is or maybe Avernus are just taking advantage of the smaller alliances that seem to have sprung up around them.
-Float

8. THE APOSTLES​

The slide continues for THE APOSTLES (like I said it would) from 3rd to 6th to now 8th to soon off the face of Zancle, last time I said they would break RR's record for most cities lost by an alliance in Zancle (80) and with the current city count against Triad being 75:4 it looks like that will come to pass. But yeah that's my assessment of TA, just a bunch of insults, moving on then.
-Sink

9. Drunken Farmers​

Situated between Noble Intentions and Avernus and right next to Impervious Bustards in the same ocean. Currently they are behind in their war with Impervious Bustards at 16:10 if that tells you anything. They seem to be an agressive alliance which is usually a good sign, but they could easily be sandwiched between Noble Intentions and Avernus which would be a bad situation to be in for them considering they are having issues fighting just IB. It's a bit early to make any predictions but my guess is that this alliance wont last.
-Sink

10. Nameless Faction​

Sharing borders with both Avernus and Slaughter House and it looks like they decided to go after the weaker alliance Slaughter House with the current city count being in Nameless Faction's favor 12:6. I would say that Nameless Faction are on the right path, continue the war with Slaughter House and once they're beaten set sight on Avernus.
-Float

11. Slaughter House​

The leader and top player of this alliance already gave a pretty good assessment on Slaughter House
Anyone think we (Slaughter House) can survive to the next 12 Alliances article?

BTW the reason we popped up on ranking is because we disbanded our academy (Audience: OMG MRA with an academy? Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
MRA indeed, there seems to be only two relevant players currently in Slaughter House though at least he was correct about them still being in the top 12 for the next list. I give them credit though for taking a few cities off of Hydra, but I don't think Hydra is the alliance they need to worry about since they aren't interested in expanding east into the rim. Honestly I don't see them lasting too long, but if they can win out against Nameless Faction then I may change my tune.
-Sink

12. Rhinovirus​

One of the more interesting alliances in the top 12 I must admit, they actually have been going in and out of the top 12 for a while now. Their location is right between IO and Triad is pretty bad, though as far as I know they have sided with Triad against IO and ST1 and seeing as IO have taken 8 of their cities and Rhinovirus has taken 1 IO city and Triad have taken 0 cities from them, I would say it seems to be true. Their bp number are pretty low for being in such an active region of the world though, realistically I can't give them anything other than a sink even if they do help Triad to defeat IO and ST1 what are they going to do afterwords?
-Sink

DeletedUser40827

Slim I think that we can establish that at least one of these smaller rim alliances will swim and be a threat at WW stage.

DeletedUser50502

Usually I give a quick intro when I do these but I don't really feel like it this time so lets just get started.

1.Triad​

Back on top and proving they deserve to be there, doing very well against ST1 (58:19 in cities taken) and turning the tables its seems on IO (took 6 cities in the last few days), we will have to see if they can continue to snowball this momentum or if the snowball will be broken before it can get going. Currently at 24:20 in cities taken against IO with them having the slight lead, but once ST1 are out of the picture you can bet that IO will likely be getting Triad's undivided attention.
-Swim

2. Imperial Order​

Doing well vs Hydra (34:8) though losing a few cities to Triad recently but I'm not sure if those are inactive cities or not, either way it's not enough to say anything other than IO have been doing a great job thus far. However if things in the world continue the way they are going and ST1 leave the picture like I think they likely will, IO will be left fighting the likes of Triad and Hydra with only ... Prometheus as an ally *shivers* (see my PnP).
-Swim

3. Hydra​

Hydra hit a bit of a rough patch recently, losing a decent amount of cities to IO and ST1 after not being able to secure all their inactive cities (though credit to IO not every city lost was inactive just the majority) and even losing a few cities to Slaughter House. However, things seem to have stabilized in Hydra, the fight has been taken to ST1 now that the inactive cities have been taken care of and within the last two days Hydra have taken 7 or 8 cities from ST1 with more to come it seems (Hydra currently lead 10:9). Also there's nothing like some free bp from Prometheus to make an alliance feel better (see my PnP). Though Hydra may not be shinning as brightly as Triad or IO the alliance is still plenty strong and I don't see them leaving anytime soon.
-Swim

4. Prometheus​

Recently merged with Banter Squad which means absolutely nothing as the two alliances were already working closely together and didn't accomplish anything, and still haven't accomplished anything after the merger (seriously go read my PnP it's funny stuff). The merger only secures Prometheus' fourth ranked spot in Zancle for a while longer, assuming that Noble Intentions doesn't end up winning out on the merger race. Prometheus will still continue to be around in O53/63 for a while where Hydra remains the only only alliance able to attack them, unless IO decides to drop their pact with Prometheus and start taking the cities they have in north west O54 area which I personally would have done months ago if I was IO.
-Sink

5. Noble Intentions​

Here we have the remnants of Raven's Republic and Alpha Omega all merged in with the rim alliance The Chosen, to make a this hodgepodge of an alliance hugging the rim as hard as they can. They are positioned next to Triad and after the merger with The Chosen they jumped up to the fifth rank spot in Zancle, but I still haven't seen much activity from them so they're a bit of an unknown at the moment. Because of their location I don't see a ton of options for them, it's either attack IO or attack Triad which aren't great options for brand new alliance. Of the two options I would say join the attack Triad band wagon and look to get a NAP or pact with IO and see how that goes, from what I hear the attack Triad part is already underway though I don't about the NAP/pact with IO. My hopes aren't that high for these guys and gals but I'll at least give them a chance to see what they have.
-Float

6. Seal Team One​

I think its about the end of the line for ST1, every alliance was affected when half of the Zancle players went inactive after the new speed four world opened but losing players hurt ST1 the most considering their low member count, it doesn't just hurt the alliance losing those players but makes it difficult to secure those inactive cities with less players to take them, and its shown. On top of the players leaving is the whole losing a major war against Triad which the current city count is at 58:19 and the number of those cities lost doesn't look to be slowing down any time soon. Last time I said ST1 would only win a war against Triad with heavy IO involvement, but Triad were able to take the fight to IO and keep them occupied while continuing to put the hurt on ST1. It seems that recently ST1 and IO have been working more closely together, and ST1 were even getting help from THE APOSTLES, but I think it may be too little too late, just to give an example of the situation ST1 are currently in they are at -153,000 points and -3 conquests within the last week. I don't expect ST1 to disband within the next three days or anything, but I do expect that they will eventually come to the conclusion that they're fighting a losing battle and when that happens I predict a ST1 merger into IO.
-Sink

7. Avernus​

I could literally copy and past the assessment I gave on Avernus in my last list posted over a month ago and it would still apply to the Avernus of now. They're still on the slow methodical growth path over in the dead zone of O56, I will however give them credit for improved ABP numbers so maybe O56 isn't as dead as I think it is or maybe Avernus are just taking advantage of the smaller alliances that seem to have sprung up around them.
-Float

8. THE APOSTLES​

The slide continues for THE APOSTLES (like I said it would) from 3rd to 6th to now 8th to soon off the face of Zancle, last time I said they would break RR's record for most cities lost by an alliance in Zancle (80) and with the current city count against Triad being 75:4 it looks like that will come to pass. But yeah that's my assessment of TA, just a bunch of insults, moving on then.
-Sink

9. Drunken Farmers​

Situated between Noble Intentions and Avernus and right next to Impervious Bustards in the same ocean. Currently they are behind in their war with Impervious Bustards at 16:10 if that tells you anything. They seem to be an agressive alliance which is usually a good sign, but they could easily be sandwiched between Noble Intentions and Avernus which would be a bad situation to be in for them considering they are having issues fighting just IB. It's a bit early to make any predictions but my guess is that this alliance wont last.
-Sink

10. Nameless Faction​

Sharing borders with both Avernus and Slaughter House and it looks like they decided to go after the weaker alliance Slaughter House with the current city count being in Nameless Faction's favor 12:6. I would say that Nameless Faction are on the right path, continue the war with Slaughter House and once they're beaten set sight on Avernus.
-Float

11. Slaughter House​

The leader and top player of this alliance already gave a pretty good assessment on Slaughter House
MRA indeed, there seems to be only two relevant players currently in Slaughter House though at least he was correct about them still being in the top 12 for the next list. I give them credit though for taking a few cities off of Hydra, but I don't think Hydra is the alliance they need to worry about since they aren't interested in expanding east into the rim. Honestly I don't see them lasting too long, but if they can win out against Nameless Faction then I may change my tune.
-Sink

12. Rhinovirus​

One of the more interesting alliances in the top 12 I must admit, they actually have been going in and out of the top 12 for a while now. Their location is right between IO and Triad is pretty bad, though as far as I know they have sided with Triad against IO and ST1 and seeing as IO have taken 8 of their cities and Rhinovirus has taken 1 IO city and Triad have taken 0 cities from them, I would say it seems to be true. Their bp number are pretty low for being in such an active region of the world though, realistically I can't give them anything other than a sink even if they do help Triad to defeat IO and ST1 what are they going to do afterwords?
-Sink

That was an alright list, but you're saying that some alliances won't last because they are surrounded by others, but some of them I know for sure that they have pacts with those that surround them. Good list overall

DeletedUser30038

Go with 'Way Better than Japhy', 'better than japhy', and 'japhy' for Swim, Float, and Sink.

For someone who is so easily offended by city names etc.. You sure have no problem dishing it out. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

DeletedUser49497

MyLittleUnicorns Guide To The South West Rim

Thought I would add to Slims top 12 and talk a little bit about the south west rim as its a lovely little nirvana in this world :)

South West Rim Map:
http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=en83&ref=gqancblhqplbifo4jb2v73dftpopajh007hsmk1

Alliances:

If I did this a couple of months ago the list would be far larger than what it currently is but player numbers have slimmed down and the major factors are shining through.

5. Noble Intentions - These guys had a rough start to the world and most of them have gone through multiple alliances which have collapsed one after another. From Alpha Omega to Ravens Republic to Noble Intentions suggests the history doesn't look good but they have managed to come through and somewhat strongly. Due to the recent merge between NI and The Chosen both of their long games have had to be changed and BP has had to be found due to their complete control of the western side of the south west rim and so due to recent events a war has just about broken out between NI and DF (the two big dogs of the area) With NI apparently taking an early lead of 5-1. Currently own both o36 and o35 and are looking fairly strong. They will swim/float through the next 2-3 months.

9. Drunken Farmers - My personal little pals over in o36, they came from a rather humble start, originally being called De Beer Clan after their founder. Their game plan revolved around taking down EE. Pacts were made on either side with both Avernus and The Chosen in order to assist them with their war. Eventually you can say they won when EE crumbled under the strain due to differing opinions within the leadership and so Drunken Farmers swiftly took control of the ocean 46 picking up some of the smaller EE players. But due to their pacts being on both sides they didn't have a reliable enough source of bp and so the choice had to be made between Avernus and TC. They eventually decided on TC due to increasing hostilities between the two. War broke out and like I said above NI took the early lead. From the rumours I have caught here and there, things may be on the down for them so ill give them a float into a rapid sink within a month or two.

15. Impervious Bustards - We are the final remnants of EE consisting of about 5-7 active useful players. We originally stuck together to see what would happen after our fall and see if any alliances would pick up the slack. Our decision is still yet to be made between which alliance to join but we are currently working alongside DF and the bp has been nice. After the recent collapse of Phalanx we picked up some of the ex-underground members as well but really not all that much is happening for us currently as we are still working our way through the inactives. Things will definitely liven up when we choose our side but until then we will float (hopefully ;) ).

3. The Peaky Blinders/The Dark Exile - These alliances are both situated right on the rim and so comparing them to the rest is a bit unfair. They both have respectable control of their respective oceans and I hope they come through as good alliances to liven up this area again. They will both float for a bit then either merge into one of the alliances above or get eaten by them.

Wars:

Only really one of these.

NI vs DF & TPB

All in all things are still quite dull down here but with wars slowly starting to happen it might turn into an interesting fight and I wish the best to all the alliances I have mentioned. See you on the battle fields guys! ;)