Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Rock5

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Slim Shaddies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

In the end . There was a winner. Bond 007 - only he wasn't just a spammer for the sake of it. He tried to make the forums more interesting by running papers. He wasn't a spammer really Bond 007 was just one of the guys. Good for him :)

DeletedUser35431

In the end . There was a winner. Bond 007 - only he wasn't just a spammer for the sake of it. He tried to make the forums more interesting by running papers. He wasn't a spammer really Bond 007 was just one of the guys. Good for him :)

New guy hey..... Well, I am Nickry. The forum spammer. A Pebble is the most annoying mod. CoD is just........ CoD. Joseph is cool. Bond is awesome. And you need to get some street cred around here.

Waits for CoD's response which will probably be sarcastic and contain "XD"

DeletedUser33530

New guy hey..... Well, I am Nickry. The forum spammer. A Pebble is the most annoying mod. CoD is just........ CoD. Joseph is cool. Bond is awesome. And you need to get some street cred around here.

Find me one post where i have ever had a "XD" in it besides this one.

P.S. I just knocked you down a shiny green bar :p

DeletedUser40768

He had a paper, besides the invisible Abdera one lol

Not sure what to take from this. Is that a compliment or an insult? As Bond is awesome and all I am is cool :heh:

DeletedUser

The day I take advice from you is the day I start believing that a pebble is a normal human being. You plus repped the wrong guy. Get lost.