Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser

Maybe that guy didn't get the Usain Bolt comparison. It was clearly used to mock and that's a form of trash talking.

DeletedUser

it was a warning that they were drifting off-topic I understood it I am just warning people to stay on topic. No more disscussion about my post you can continue to spam about Flame and his tactics or anything else.

DeletedUser21774

At my house, we only take out the trash on Monday and Thursday, but Wednesday is recycling day.

Just trying not to discuss person67's post. But now, it's like a red bull's eye. :eek: Gonna go somewhere and figure out what's off topic about trash talking #67.

DeletedUser

Indeed. Unfortunately we can't talk trash about his post in the trash talking thread.

DeletedUser

next post I deem off topic is deleted and I can deem whatever I want off topic.

DeletedUser21774

I heard worse can happen if you trash talk Kim Jung Un.

Let's get back to how ST1 couldn't find their way out of a paper bag if directions were posted on the inside.

DeletedUser33530

Please do not defend me from a mature warning given by a mod totally within his authority. It is extremely disrespectful to both me and Person who has just joined the mod team to help a community that includes yourselves.

Apologies for going off topic again Person but this was really bothering me.

DeletedUser50502

How does avantia (other wise known as the academy) have 185 players and is still in 22nd place. I've seen MRAs but this is ridiculous now.

DeletedUser21774

Well looks like FCUM1 is off his ban. And the ninny award for that bogus complaint goes to IO. We've chosen to pick on the hippo man for it. His screams pop party balloons at 100 paces.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

I'm still confused as to why FCUM1 got banned. Because his name is offensive for some reason is what I heard, but I still don't understand

DeletedUser

look ban discussions are not allowed and you can see what it does look like even if it meant something else.

DeletedUser50502

look ban discussions are not allowed and you can see what it does look like even if it meant something else.

Uh okay. I'm not actually really sure what we're supposed to be doing in this thread. Bashing gold abusers? Bashing top alliances? Bashing people with more skill than us? Less skill than us? All of the above?

DeletedUser49796

Uh okay. I'm not actually really sure what we're supposed to be doing in this thread. Bashing gold abusers? Bashing top alliances? Bashing people with more skill than us?

Basically you mean just bash Triad? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser49796

You cut out the part that said less skill than us Bee....yet you didn't cut out gold abusers....

It's called sarcasm because everyone always accuses all Triad players of being 'gold abusers' and a few less attractive phrases...

DeletedUser50502

It's called sarcasm because everyone always accuses all Triad players of being 'gold abusers' and a few less attractive phrases...

Well how much gold do you use? How much money have you spent on gold? I don't see how 200k point players can't be gold abusers or at least heavy gold users

DeletedUser49796

Well how much gold do you use? How much money have you spent on gold? I don't see how 200k point players can't be gold abusers or at least heavy gold users

That's like asking me to tell you my measurements, or asking me how much I earn... rather rude.

I guarantee there are players using gold who are only on 60K points; it just depends what you spent the gold on.

DeletedUser50502

That's like asking me to tell you my measurements, or asking me how much I earn... rather rude.

I guarantee there are players using gold who are only on 60K points; it just depends what you spent the gold on.

Wasn't intending to be rude, I apologize. There are good users on 60k points, I know, but surely your best players use gold quite frequently no?

DeletedUser49796

Wasn't intending to be rude, I apologize. There are good users on 60k points, I know, but surely your best players use gold quite frequently no?

That was my point though - it's just not something that people discuss. You might say in passing 'I golded up some slingers to snipe this CS' but you wouldn't say how much it cost you; it's irrelevant :)