Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46838

1.) Panic Attacks- number 1 alliance, a few Goldie's and what nots. Also see mat640 who joins every world, golds, and leaves
2.) Bambi-interestingly enough, they have 2 branches already. The most viable option is for all three of them to merge early on to gain the lead.-float
3.) Redneck Avengers-no comment.
4.) Roman Republic-good average-float

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann16

Strategos
1 Panic Attack - Looks like a very early MRA, oh wow no surprise they are #1. The top of the list is usually the first to go, and i have money on Mats leaving after draining his bank account. SINK

2 Bambi - Looks like a decent group, recognize some names not a lot... Japhyp is in leadership, dont know how that will go. FLOAT

3 RedNeck Avengers - No Comment

4 ROMAN REPUBLIC - Dont recognize any names, and the already have an academy, ROMAN EMPIRE. SINK

5 The Langoliers - Recognize some players, Maybe some hope of lasting. Already declared war on Panic Attack. FLOAT
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honorable Mentions:
10 RAVE - Looks like a good group of players, recognize a lot of names. SWIM

13 Impervious B*sterds - Recognize all of the names in the alliance so far, they won Lapithos, and a premade. I look forward to seeing their progression. SWIM

DeletedUser50502

1 Panic Attack - Looks like a very early MRA, oh wow no surprise they are #1. The top of the list is usually the first to go, and i have money on Mats leaving after draining his bank account. SINK

2 Bambi - Looks like a decent group, recognize some names not a lot... Japhyp is in leadership, dont know how that will go. FLOAT

3 RedNeck Avengers - No Comment

4 ROMAN REPUBLIC - Dont recognize any names, and the already have an academy, ROMAN EMPIRE. SINK

5 The Langoliers - Recognize some players, Maybe some hope of lasting. Already declared war on Panic Attack. FLOAT
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honorable Mentions:
10 RAVE - Looks like a good group of players, recognize a lot of names. SWIM

13 Impervious B*sterds - Recognize all of the names in the alliance so far, they won Lapithos, and a premade. I look forward to seeing their progression. SWIM
Impervious b*sterds were on Zancle, they took on too many big dogs and got pummeled, they are still there. Rave is looking for a fight with us....

DeletedUser49197

Ok, both #1 and #2 Sink, both MRAs. Not much left to say, top 12 usually doesn't include the alliances who actually run far and stable.

DeletedUser50502

Guys I will admit that Bambi are recruiting a lot right now, but it's not my fault, we will be seeing how a bunch of the players grow and will be cutting some off of the alliance later on. Don't worry though, we are not noobs. Over the next few days you'll get to see the alliance that we really are

DeletedUser41652

Arrogant people that calls us an MRA because they can't attract enough players to join them

We are not arrogant, Were just a small active alliance looking to have some fun in the world.
We dont need to attract players to join our alliance, Were hand picking our players unlike yours.
Why dont you do your self a favour and just merge all the Tripod into one alliance?
Come on a Sister/Brother alliance in the space of two hours of the world opening?
You say your experienced, I did a background check on you. Shocking for someone who wants to run an alliance.

Guys I will admit that Bambi are recruiting a lot right now, but it's not my fault, we will be seeing how a bunch of the players grow and will be cutting some off of the alliance later on. Don't worry though, we are not noobs. Over the next few days you'll get to see the alliance that we really are

Recruiting Alot? Na man just sending out 4 invites at a time to a player. That isnt an MRA No?
Your not taking responsibility for your alliance becoming an MRA? your the leader of the alliance.
Your not NOOBs? Hahaha.. If you dont know there is such a thing called grepostats http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Japhyb&type=player Just try doing a background check for once.
Or think before saying your alliance isnt noobs! Your alliance might be but your own stats say totally Different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29748

Bambi watch out Jungle book is coming after you - a Disney war is about to be un-leashed lol

DeletedUser29748

I know - its a joke shheesh - no sence of humour in this place :) - are we expecting to see Dumbo at any point

DeletedUser41652

120 Cities - Lowest BP count for cities EVER!

Damn, you can play pro turtle. Good for you..http://us.grepostats.com/world/us15/player/532647

120 Cities
Kill ranking 53: 570,427 points
Kill ranking (offense): 172,731 points
Kill ranking (defense): 397,696 points

That really is shocking for 120 cities. I could get more Battle Points than that with 20 cities.

EPIC PLAYER BRO! JUST STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.