Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46395

I wish to report a player to the ingame mod for abusing via pm how do i contact the mod!!!!!

Go into the offending PM on a PC. You'll see an envelope icon with an exclamation mark - that allows you to report it to the appropriate mod, whoever that may be.

DeletedUser45380

I dont know any mate
When in game:
1. Go to settings (the gear)
2. Click support
3. Then submit a ticket

Edit: Now I reread your post and saw that it was via pm. Bearissimus answered it correctly, Mine was just in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the looks of Redneck Avengers, extremely hilarious name hahaha. They seem decent.

DeletedUser12512

Thanks for being a sensible human being. It was speed 1 if I remember correctly, and I hardly used any gold

if it wass such an old world then they didn't offer dbp for protecting alliance mates...

DeletedUser49497

Poor little Japhy's village got raided while he was offline :(

DeletedUser48256

Are most of you guys out of BP then? We've still got a day and a bit to go..

DeletedUser49497

Only 2 people on my island are out of bp the rest are out at about 5-9 (UTC +1) later today.

DeletedUser48256

Things might be about to get interesting. I've heard there's a coalition formed against RedNeck Avengers..

DeletedUser47369

Things might be about to get interesting. I've heard there's a coalition formed against RedNeck Avengers..
I saw the coalition list

200.gif

DeletedUser18571

its probable panic attack leading the coalition. their asking everyone to join their coalition.

DeletedUser18571

thats funny I remember this message from panic attack
KingN0thing on 2015-07-24 at 18:42
I would like to invite you to Panic Attack, I heard that you managed to off Bambi and for that I respect you. Also we have many members who are somewhat intimidated by their numbers, myself included. Join us and the coalition we are building to prevent Bambi from ever bullying/intimidating members again.
yesterday panic attack was forming a coalition against bambi and now they form one against redneck avengers.

Their name makes soo much sense now, they are always panicking

DeletedUser47369

I feel sorry for Matt. im sure hes a great player but his Diplo and team are embarrassing him with coalitions and so on.

DeletedUser46395

its probable panic attack leading the coalition. their asking everyone to join their coalition.

Well they've not asked us. Didn't ask us to hit Bambi either, but that - like Japhy - was a no-brainer. ;)

DeletedUser47369

We got an invite. I guess they got annoyed with us turning it down

Status
Not open for further replies.