Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39031

If you think Redneck Avengers are scary just wait for Repo, they are destroying us in the counting game :)

DeletedUser

1. Panic Attack -- Leading the current coalition against RA/Impervious and has a decent average point numbers. 2nd place in the ABP section and the DBP section. Only about 5 inactive players. Although it was criticized earlier for being a MRA, the alliance is holding up a little bit recently. FLOAT

2. ROMAN REPUBLIC - An alliance that just built an academy today so it can recruit about 15 new members. Seems like theres tons of internal strife and some ridiculous leadership decisions. Apparently players aren't allowed to attack any big alliances yet even if they get attacked. They are ranked 3rd for attackers, but their ABP per player ratio is considerably lower than other similar alliances. SINK

3. Redneck Avengers
- Ranked second in O54 but definitely throwing a punch. Ranked #1 in the Attacker section and #4th in defenders. They have a really great growth ratio, growing faster than most of the top 12 alliances. I can't wait to see what this alliance continues to achieve. SWIM

4. Bambi - The alliance everyone loves to hate continues to do incredibly poorly. They happen to have way more defense battle points than they do have attack battle points. SINK

5. Repossession Agents - They are located in a relatively peaceful ocean filled with just Roman Republic players. They don't have as many ABP as some of the other other top 6 alliances, but because they joined pretty late into the world and are on a relatively peaceful ocean, this is negligible. They barely are ranked on the DBP list which is most likely because many of their players are still in BP. Will be interesting to see how they grow in O55 and how the Redneck Avenger Pact will impact them. Their decent average points suggest they have a group of decent players. Will be fun to watch them. SWIM

6. Jungle Book - This is one of Bambi's sister alliances. Although its a sister, its surprisingly doing better than their main alliance. It has more ABP and less DBP than its parent. Alliance seems to be stagnating already however, it had the lowest growth change (just 4884 points) in the last 12 hours which is almost 4 times less than the other alliances with its number of players. I think this will last longer than Bambi, but not much longer SINK

7. Fully Equipped Elite - With elite in the name, I had assumed that it had to be true, but looking at their average points speaks a different story. They seem to have plenty of players under 1000 points and they seem to recruit agressively. I heard their leadeer Queen Steff is an awesome person and sends the best messages when you attack her, so I want to try this at one point :) They have an almost equal amount of ABP as they do DBP so I don't really see this alliance surviving very long. SINK

8. Dynamic - I swear I don't remember seeing this alliance on the rankings at all lol. Anyway I know a few of their players from IMPACT on EN84 but they have a pretty poor avg point value. Dynamic is ranked 15th place on the ABP section which is definitely not something good for an alliance with almost 70 players. They recruited 13 players in the last 12 hours, making them the fastest recruiter so far in the server after BP ended. SINK

9. Impervious B*stards - Finally an alliance with a decent average point amount after a pile of silly alliances. Ranked 4th for ABP which is pretty good for the number of players it has. They do have a few pacts but I believe they choose some strategic alliances located in different oceans so their impact is little. Im not finding much wrong with this alliance to be honest. Its doing absolutely great for the position its located in. SWIM

10. Dark Fire - Another alliance with a pretty low number of average points. I think however they might be a group of simmers because they barely have any attack battle points (Ranked 16th with 2200 points). But they are ranked 7th for DBP so they are indeed getting "rekd". They are recruiting quite a bit of players so I don't know whats up. SINK

11. Bloodwood Forest - Another alliance I didnt notice on the front page till like a few minutes ago. It has a pretty low average points. They have more ABP than Dynamic so I guess thats a plus. They also seem to not be getting attacked as much as other alliances. But they seem to be stagnating pretty quickly. The had the lowest point growth (just 3700 points) among the first 20 alliances within the last 12 hours. Thats incredibly unhealthy. SINK

12. Band of Brothers - My alliance so I'm going to only talk numbers for this one. About the same number of average points as imperv, and ranked 6th in Attackers. We made a bad decision to go O45 and it limited the number of targets - theres barely any cities in our ocean. MY ALLIANCE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45380

I think you are wrong about FEE. No matter how many times you hit them, they don't go away. They won't win, but they will stick around in some form.

Ryann16

Strategos
1 Panic Attack - MRA, Attempting to lead a coalition this early in the game usually doesnt work unless your name is Eviction Notice. No doubt they will regret when the ship starts sinking. SINK

2 ROMAN REPUBLIC - Looks like a decent group of players, but the Repossession Agents will no doubt come for their cities when they run out of food. Will be a good fight. FLOAT then SINK

3 RedNeck Avengers - Yeah we like beer.

4 Bambi - Was Bambi a guy? I like hunting, but I only go for the Bucks. Anyway, No doubt these fellas arent gonna make it. They scream MRA and they have to face Impervious Bas. Deer heads make good wall decorations. SINK

5 Repossession Agents - Here to Repossess your cites. Absolutely rekt Pandosia. Chances are they are here to do it again and as the saying goes, Theres no brakes on the R-Train. SWIM

6 Jungle Book - Never been to a Jungle, Do they have books there? Hmm I feel these guys will follow the same fate as their friends in Bambi. Their heads mounted on a Wall. SINK

7 Fully Equipped Elite - Recognize a few guys, and as far as I know, they are independent. Dont see them joining in a coalition, we will see how they turn out. SWIM for now.

8 Dynamic - No idea where they came from, But they seem to know what they are doing. Recognize Sheds and Dovorian, never talked to them but we should keep an eye on them. FLOAT

9 Impervious B*stards - Impervious is a pretty big word and I have no idea what it means, but they look set for this server. Facing a coalition of Disney characters, but I have a feeling they will come out on top. SWIM

10 Bloodwood Forest - Never heard of a blood wood forest, must not be a very fun place. Like most forests, I feel like these mates will be chopped into wood for fire. SINK

11 Dark Fire - Dont see these guys anywhere in the top 15 attackers, and attacking is the Number one defense method, so I say SINK

12 Band of Brothers - These guys bounced back into the top 12, and have less than 50 members. They seem like a tight group of players, but we will see how things go when they get hit. FLOAT

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you are wrong about FEE. No matter how many times you hit them, they don't go away. They won't win, but they will stick around in some form.

Sure they wouldn't go away, not until a decent amount of people reach CS level.

DeletedUser50505

BoB have reached rank 11 with only 53 members, after dropping out of the top 12!

DeletedUser50505

Because we are not an MRA like you! And we will only get better! We are only 1500 points away from Bloodwood Forest, and we are going to take complete control of o45!

DeletedUser50502

Bambi - 81 members - gets called an "MRA"
Redneck Avengers - 92 members - Never gets called an MRA
I have no words to explain this logic

DeletedUser15240

You have 3 branches?

Bambi-81 members
Jungle Book-77 members
Sleeping beauty-30 members

You have 188 members, more than twice Redneck avengers

DeletedUser

Bambi - 81 members - gets called an "MRA"
Redneck Avengers - 92 members - Never gets called an MRA
I have no words to explain this logic

Don't you have a city to be saving Mr. Troll??

DeletedUser

Because we are not an MRA like you! And we will only get better! We are only 1500 points away from Bloodwood Forest, and we are going to take complete control of o45!

Careful, 45 borders Our ocean (IB) in 44, don't get too comfortable

DeletedUser50502

Don't you have a city to be saving Mr. Troll??

Yeah I do actually, in the making. Probably won't make it due to half of my alliance betraying me, but this was just a test world for me, to see how I can run an alliance. I didn't want to have 3 branches and it honestly wasn't my choice. I'm just playing with such a loyal and great guy in Stagger Lee. One of the greatest people I have ever met on this game. If I was in charge of an alliance by myself from the start, which was the plan, I would have one alliance, one team, one goal, to win. The thing is, people choose winning on a browser game over the loyalty of the people that you are with. I can understand if you don't like it here and you leave, but have of my alliance has joined impervious because they are scared of a fight. I'll play this world till I'm dead, but I've witnessed some disgusting human behavior to be honest. That's all I have to say

DeletedUser

Yeah I do actually, in the making. Probably won't make it due to half of my alliance betraying me, but this was just a test world for me, to see how I can run an alliance. I didn't want to have 3 branches and it honestly wasn't my choice. I'm just playing with such a loyal and great guy in Stagger Lee. One of the greatest people I have ever met on this game. If I was in charge of an alliance by myself from the start, which was the plan, I would have one alliance, one team, one goal, to win. The thing is, people choose winning on a browser game over the loyalty of the people that you are with. I can understand if you don't like it here and you leave, but have of my alliance has joined impervious because they are scared of a fight. I'll play this world till I'm dead, but I've witnessed some disgusting human behavior to be honest. That's all I have to say

This is why you don't form an MRA
You have been denying your MRA status since the first hour of this world, and your words prove us right

MRA players have ZERO loyalty most of the time, the second they feel threatened, they jump ship, its why MRA NEVER survive

DeletedUser50502

This is why you don't form an MRA
You have been denying your MRA status since the first hour of this world, and your words prove us right

MRA players have ZERO loyalty most of the time, the second they feel threatened, they jump ship, its why MRA NEVER survive

I have no words to explain your stupidity, sorry.

DeletedUser

I have no words to explain your stupidity, sorry.

Probably won't make it due to half of my alliance betraying me

Dude you said it yourself, here i'll highlight it for you

betraying

Mass recruited players do not have the same loyalty as Premades or hand picked players
I was not part of the premade 'Impervious B*stards' but I was hand picked
In world Abdera, I was mass recruited ( I didn't like the speed I just wanted to watch the fireworks ) and the alliance broke down a few days after BP due to players leaving,
I stayed until the dissolve, but because the players were mass recruited they had no loyalty, no commitment towards the alliance

I would happily go down with Imperv, even though this will likely be my last world, rather than jump, and I know all my partners feel the same
MRA players for the most part don't feel that sense of 'team', because they are not a team, they are a random group thrown together in the first few days of a server

You call me stupid, yet you are the one who is sinking because he is blind

DeletedUser51005

I must agree with the enemy sadly. Joining an MRA and a coalition was a mistake. It sounded like a good idea but in reality, it sucks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.