Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46838

Panic Attacks~Float They are conquering ghosts little cities and colonizing to gain advantage over other players
Rednecks~Need I say more?
Roman Republic~They are meh sink
Repo Agents~They are going to sink like a cruising floating device with a LiteWait JetPack Version Rock.5 :D

Honorable mention~Freedom Fighters. Good job so far.
The Elite~Out on the rim, good average

DeletedUser48256

Repo Agents~They are going to sink like a cruising floating device with a LiteWait JetPack Version Rock.5 :D

Thought we were just floating before I saw the 'crusing' :D

Looking forward to seeing what The Elite get up to in this world

DeletedUser

I left, didn't get kicked, mate you'll be lucky if you last 4 more seconds with a mouth like that

The troll cant stay out... Will you ever admit to anything, or is it still all someone elses fault?

DeletedUser15240

1. Redneck Avengers- My alliance so I'll keep it brief and factual (mostly). Good leaders, top in points, top in 54, top ABP by far. All in all a strong, active and aggressive alliance. SWIM

2. Panic Attack- In all honesty they are doing better than I thought they would be. They are 2nd in ABP, have good average points and have managed to avoid making a second alliance, so perhaps they are less of an MRA than many first thought. However, whilst they may have decent stats and a few decent players it is inevitable that being in an ocean with RA, only one of them will survive, and I'm afraid to say I expect it will be RA. FLOAT (for now) then SINK

3. Roman Republic- Potentially a decent alliance. Reasonable average and ABP and currently top in 55. Rejected joining the anti RA coalition I believe which is always a good sign. However again they will inevitably clash with Repo so they are not certain to stay around. But in the mean time they seem to be doing alright. SWIM

4. Repossession Agents- Apparently they are world winners, so they must be reasonably experienced :p. I'm told that they have many strong players so I can't see them falling apart any time soon. Likewise being pacted with Rednecks will avoid a large scale clash with them. That said their ABP is a little disappointing but oh well, maybe things will change as the world goes on. SWIM

5. Fully Equipped Elite- Don't rate this alliance to highly to be honest. Very poor average and ABP. Also being in an ocean with Impervious I can't see I expect them to survive. I hear they have some good players who might last but I doubt the alliance will. SINK

6. Jungle Book- Interestingly have overtaken the mother alliance. However I will rate them all together. Bambi and co. seem to be on the way out. Their founder has been rimmed and Bambi has slipped heavily down the rankings. Clearly Impervious is overcoming these guys, and certainly will. SINK

7. Dynamic- Don't know much about these guys but they same alright. However they do have a weak average and are in an ocean with RR and Repo so I can't see them sticking around too long. Although their leaders do appear to have crowns so they seem to have experienced leadership. For now they'll survive. FLOAT

8. Impervious B*stards- These guys look strong. Good ABP and average and I expect them to dominate 44. I expect these guys to go the distance. SWIM

9 Bambi- Same as JB

10. Whatever you like it- I have heard bad things about these guys. Apparently they are mass recruiting out on the rim and firing out pact requests. Although there is not much competition out there, I expect JNC's alliance will make short work of them in time. SINK

11. Four Horsemen- Can't say I know much about them. Awful ABP, ranked 19, and no standout players. However maybe they joined late so who knows. FLOAT

12. Band of Brothers- Top alliance of ocean 45 (seriously why is no one joining SW), and look reasonably strong. I expect they will dominate what little there is of ocean 45, but after that it will be difficult to expand. I expect other alliances in other oceans might be too strong to break into but if they incorporate some of Freedom Fighters they could well be a challenge. SWIM

Ryann16

Strategos
RedNeck Avengers - My Alliance, but obviously SWIM

Panic Attack - Bad location, RedNeck territory, to many pacts, although a decent average in points. They are second in everything including BP, so It will be an interesting war with RA. FLOAT, then SINK

ROMAN REPUBLIC - Rumor has it, they have internal problems, and bad leaders. They also have to go up against Repo for ocean 55. A team that can't work together, can't win together. SINK

Repossession Agents - Allies with RedNecks, winners of Pandosia, BUT 6th in BP. They are obviously a highly active, tightly knit group of players, but we will see how things go with RR for territory. SWIM

Fully Equipped Elite - A group of Players that MIGHT have potential if they push a little harder. ATM, they have a low average, and 8th in total BP. Their next few moves will be crucial, and I want to see how they hold up if they get hit, so keep an eye on them. FLOAT

Jungle Book - Bambi was first, I feel like these guys will be next. FLOAT, then SINK

Dynamic - Had a late start, but still have a low average, and they are 8th in total BP. Another group that possibly has potential if they can survive being hit and hit back effectively. FLOAT

Impervious B*stards - Good average, dishing out hits to the Disney characters, and seem to be winning. Tight group of players, and they are VERY aggressive, placing 3rd in total BP. SWIM

Bambi - SUNK

Whatever You Like It - Don't recognize any players, low average, have an academy, and they are nowhere to be seen in the top 15 alliances BP. Seems to me like they are just building cities. Will be eaten soon. SINK

Four Horsemen - I dont recognize players, and agian, these guys are nowhere to be found in the top 15 alliances BP. I predict a similar outcome to WYLI. SINK

Band of Brothers - Overused name, recognize some players, high average, and 9th in total BP. If they push it they can swim, but for now i say FLOAT.

Honorable Mentions:
Freedom Fighter - Small group of players who seem to be somewhat aggressive, pulling 15th total in BP. Should keep an eye on them, they have potential.

Rave - Been watching them since the beginning. They turned all flags red apparently, and it seems to be working so far. I recognize names, but we will see how they hold when getting hit.

DeletedUser50653

A new top 12...I'm sad my alliance fell out of top 12...I enjoyed reading other peoples opinions about it...but anyway, let's go...

Redneck Avengers-Could copy and paste from my last top 12 and it would still apply -Swim

Panic Attack-They haven't had any epic collapse yet. Maybe their fighting machine works? -Float

Repossession Agents-A premade with a crown, they've finally made it up the rankings. They should stick around for a while even though their ABP is low...-Swim

Roman Republic-Vying for control of Ocean 55. Their point average is good but I'm still trying to figure out if Roman Empire is their academy. Maybe their leadership has gotten their act together since my last top 12? Their ABP has gone up as well which shows some agressiveness. -Float

Fully Equipped Elite-Still riding the MRA road I see. They have a lower point average than three (maybe four) alliances that are outside the top 12. Interestingly enough, they don't seem to have been hit yet but their battle points are not growing as fast as their point total. -Sink

Jungle Book-Are taking over from the mother alliance. We'll see how it goes for them. I think when Bambi goes they will probably be targeted next. However for now I will be nice. -Float

Dynamic-Another top 12 MRA?...at least their point average is slightly better than FEE. However there ABP is rather good while their DBP is nonexistant. I haven't taken a look at a map or anything but I would guess they are developing in a quiet zone? If they're on the rim that would explain their low point total but we'll have to see where they go...-Float

Impervious B*stards-High average, high ABP and good DBP. This one has the skills to stick around for a while. -Swim

Whatever you like it-Well what do you know! Another MRA! and this one even has an academy OMG! This ones gonna win so we may as well quit now... -Sink

Bambi-...-Swim like a giant boulder

Four Horsemen...A low point average, high member count, rather low ABP, has all the looks of yet another MRA. At least this one doesn't have an academy (unless this changed since the last time I checked). -Sink

Toxic...This one looks better than some alliances anyway. In terms of average points they may just be behind everyone in development. They have achieved their own rank in BP which is good. We'll see how they do... -Float

Bubble:

Bloodwood Forest-My alliance, higher averages than some alliances in the top 12. We are 11th in ABP and similarly ranked in DBP. I won't even bother giving it a swim/float/sink but I think we're better than quite a few alliances above us.

Roman Empire-The academy of Roman Republic? Are they? Someone please tell me...Leo Decimus is in it so it wont last long either way...-Sink

Band of Brothers-Poor guys fell back to fifteenth. They're a lot better than that, good aggressive alliance. I'll be rooting for them :) -Swim

*Note: This is a lazy top 12. Don't kill me over it.

DeletedUser

Yes, Roman Empire is an Academy of Roman Republic. I liked your fair review of the top 12.

Its too early to assess points still. Barely any players have revolt. Once more players have revolt, the world dynamic will completely change :)

collect78900

Phrourach
Dynamic better than repo??

Yes, Roman Empire is an Academy of Roman Republic. I liked your fair review of the top 12.

Its too early to assess points still. Barely any players have revolt. Once more players have revolt, the world dynamic will completely change :)

Guys Dynamic is not AN MRA i know them well they are world winners of LAPITHOS and thats competiton for repo and REPO might lose this battle!

Ryann16

Strategos
Guys Dynamic is not AN MRA i know them well they are world winners of LAPITHOS and thats competiton for repo and REPO might lose this battle!

I played both servers and wasn't impressed on Lapithos. My money is on Repo.

EDIT: Dynamic average points is below 2000, Repo is above 3000, and Repo has less players. And Dynamic places 9th in total BP, Repo is 5th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.