Simmer world

DeletedUser50768

Are you guys really playing on that world?

Why the hell dont your buy yourself Sim city?

Its the same as Hyperborea, but it has better graphics ;-)

DeletedUser31385

Are you guys really playing on that world?

Why the (Word censored) dont your buy yourself Sim city?

Its the same as Hyperborea, but it has better graphics ;-)

Will you stop disrespecting people who don't have time to play a regular world or people who enjoy more casual gameplay? Don't insult others just because it isn't what you want.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50768

Will you stop disrespecting people who don't have time to play a regular world or people who enjoy more casual gameplay? Don't insult others just because it isn't what you want.

No insult intended, but if you have no time to play regularly I think Sim city is the game made just for you :)

Ranga1

Strategos
lol perfect world for you lord stupid, you can only conquer ghosts! Your great at that, you got more ABP than everyone by taking ghosts! What is your record for most ghosts in a row before taking a normal city? 32? Well you can beat that record here!

DeletedUser31385

Sim city is one player, a lot of people like multiplayer.

DeletedUser5819

wow, looks like someone had to search out someone to insult to make them feel better about themself.

If you're so big and tough and arrogant, get back to whichever world and/or world forum you are getting beaten up in and stand up there.

DeletedUser50768

lol perfect world for you lord stupid, you can only conquer ghosts! Your great at that, you got more ABP than everyone by taking ghosts! What is your record for most ghosts in a row before taking a normal city? 32? Well you can beat that record here!

I had to take ghosts beacuse you noobie couldnt handle it and ghosted. I took your ghosts, but I had to rebuilt them... It didnt help.... they still smell bad from you. :/

Come to grepo and lets 1v1 to see whos better and stop trash talking.

DeletedUser5819

Grepo isn't a 1v1 game, its a team game.

I am sure you can find some 1v1 games out there for you to try to talk up a fight with people till you find someone newer or less able than yourself, but grepolis isn't it.

DeletedUser50768

Grepo isn't a 1v1 game, its a team game.

I am sure you can find some 1v1 games out there for you to try to talk up a fight with people till you find someone newer or less able than yourself, but grepolis isn't it.

I think Im one of the players that know that the best. Im loyal and I play for alliance, not for me.

By 1v1 I meant my alliance vs his alliance. No others supporting/ pacts/naps.

DeletedUser5819

And clearly two approximately equally large reppers rerepped him, apparently in response, or at least suspiciously almost immediately after in each case :D

DeletedUser31385

And clearly two approximately equally large reppers rerepped him, apparently in response, or at least suspiciously almost immediately after in each case :D

I noticed that. Probably the illuminati. :eek:

DeletedUser50768

Hehehe I dont give -rep except to trash talkers.

I like to spread my love with +rep :)

DeletedUser5819

You're a bit short of love to spread currently, and what you got derepped for fits.

EDIT: Credit where its due, that's the first grey rep I've had that was actually signed :D