Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Here's my top 12 ladies and gents, if you're offended or insulted, then tough, I'm brutally honest & I simply do not care;

#1 Redneck Avengers - A bunch of hillbillies who've been watching too many marvel films. Ha. Currently rank 1 in points, rank 1 in ABP & 3rd in DBP. Mainly based in Ocean 54, they'll be battling it out with Panic attack for ultimate control of the core ocean. My money is on RA to be fair. SWIM

#2 Panic Attack - I wonder if they're panicking yet? Ranked 2 in the server, #2 in ABP & DBP. These guys seem to be holding there own for the time being, but once more people in 54 get conquest, will they outlast there opponents or not? Time will tell. FLOAT

#3 Repossession Agents - World winners of Pandosia. As written on their profile, congrats, thanks for letting the world know you simmed with the WW :D anyway, it matters not. #1 in O55, and probably will always be unless they somehow disband. #5 in ABP, pretty good, don't know about their wars, at war with the Roman Republic? Will be interesting to spectate. I also noticed a few familiar faces their, and if they read this they know exactly who they are hehe.SWIM

#4 ROMAN REPUBLIC - Very common name... Something bothers me though. Their academy is ROMAN EMPIRE. Shouldn't it be the other way round? lol. Anyway, #2 in O55, most likely battling it out with Repo Agents, but seem to be holding their ground. #3 in ABP as well suggests they're fairly aggressive! SWIM/FLOAT

#5 Fully Equipped Elite - Fully equipped for what I wonder...? Hehe. Currently mainly based in Ocean 44, I don't know the circumstances between them and Imp B, but I think we all know those 2 will be the ones mainly to battle it out for control. Currently #8 in ABP, not bad, could improve I suppose. FLOAT

#6 Dynamic - I literally know nothing about this alliance, are they new to the top 12 or am I just oblivious? #6 IN ABP, good enough for them. #3 in Ocean 55, I don't know their diplomacy with RR or Repo A. FLOAT for now...

#7 Impervious B*stards - I really don't know, if I'm allowed to write their name on these forums lol. Oh well, many others have (Sorry Baudin :p ). The alliance to watch! #4 in ABP & #5 in DBP, equally offensive as defensive... as they say the best offense is defense. I believe they will do well in 44. SWIM

#8 Jungle Book - Errr... Yeah. A bit spread out I think, don't think they will last as they will get eaten by the dominant alliances in their oceans. #9 in ABP, fairly good for them but I honestly don't think they'll survive. SINK

#9 Whatever you like it - This alliance name sounds like something my ex would say. Anyway, they're a blatant MRA & MPA. I was with them for about 10 mins, nearly a week ago and then left. Based in both Ocean 53/54, I don't think they will go far (I'll make sure of that) SINK

#10 Bambi - Pretty much sinking isn't it? I know, short and sweet isn't it ha!

#11 Four Horsemen - I don't really know anything about this alliance. I believe they have some connection with Repo A but I am not sure with that. Could improve on ABP... but show potential. FLOAT

#12 Toxic - My sisters favorite song of Britney Spears lol. Don't know much about them except their leader is an old school veteran. Currently #12 in ABP, pretty decent seeing they're #12 in points. Mainly based in 44... a lot of competition in that ocean. If they play their cards right, they may come out on top... or not. FLOAT

Thanks for reading :)
James

DeletedUser48256

Would +rep but need to spread some first.

Good read.

War with Roman Republic started yesterday so we should be slowly climbing up the ABP leaderboards. We had slow ABP growth at first due to a compact core with little if any enemies nearby (And yes, we made most of the ocean, apart from RR and Dynamic, red from the start). Interesting thing about your mention about RR being fairly aggressive; Since we declared war ~16 hours ago not one attack has been launched by them against us that I know of, not one. From what I hear they don't even have an offense tab in their forum, aggressive indeed haha.

In regards to the simming WW comment, when the only alliances that have a chance of stopping you form a coalition that falls apart within days I'm afraid there's nothing else to do other than sim haha, during the initial build we barely got attacked and no other wonders competed with ours.. boringggg
I hope Inno decide to sort out the Endgame soon enough.. Not likely though, they're more focused on doing a graphics revamp. We all know that how the Advisers look is way way more important than the end game!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Thanks.

Well, regarding the ABP, to be fair, the world is still young, so it doesn't really mean that much for the moment. I said RR are fairly aggressive, because of their ABP rank. So it shows, they're not lazy however I don't know how they will handle the war.

And yes, I was sort of joking but being serious at the same time with the WW comment. I dislike WW and completely agree with you about changing the endgame.

DeletedUser

Alright, I am only able to do one world at a time due to college coming up and Abdera seems like a foregone conclusion with EN and all the other top alliances teaming up. If I were to quit and join this world, which hemisphere do you guys think I should join? I am beginning to wish I had joined at the beginning so I could be in the core haha

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
If you want to be in the core... Then go south west, Ocean 45 is only half filled up lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser48256

Alright, I am only able to do one world at a time due to college coming up and Abdera seems like a foregone conclusion with EN and all the other top alliances teaming up. If I were to quit and join this world, which hemisphere do you guys think I should join? I am beginning to wish I had joined at the beginning so I could be in the core haha

Barely anybody's going South West although things might be a bit boring over there at the moment haha

DeletedUser

Alright I'm going Southwest, see you guys in there hopefully!

DeletedUser51005

Ah he went........ shame really wanted to be the one to kill him off.

DeletedUser

Ah he went........ shame really wanted to be the one to kill him off.

Ohh don't worry, join the next server and you'll find him there, and as soon as his alliance is declared war on, you'll see history repeating itself. :D

I really pity those who follow him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45380

Ok i think we need a update from one of you decent analysts here!:pro:
Jungle book is at 12 and sinking and Bambi has made its way out of the top 12.
If I get time later, I'll try to put together one. I'm not as pro as the others :p

DeletedUser

:D I will be the first to say I am not no stat cruncher. More like the hitman the boss sends out on the mission. Even though there are alot of nice tools i may give it a try some day when i am actually sitting at the computer.(SW)

DeletedUser45380

Its interesting to note that Bob has the least players in the top 12 by around 30, but are #8 in ABP. They look like the strongest in the bottom 1/2 of the top 12.

DeletedUser

24 on the dbp though so no real attack pressure yet. Interestly noted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.