That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser

Wow -you really think you had any influence on that! You also think you make the sun come by waking up? -LOL

I know I did, that's why hell73 upped the numbers he was sending trying to catch me out before he gave up, he didn't catch me out though and then he blocked me and gave up when I was laughing at him. pair of gimps that can't play worth a damn so you use the excuse of playing anti game to justify the tactics you have to resort to.

thewilsh

Phrourach
Cue the attacks..... no doubt this will get the "treatment"

Can either icenhell or Hell73 please explain to this "noob" why on earth you bother in pursuing this tactic? I just dont simpy understand where the fun in the game is by doing this.

DeletedUser22708

War game? But so many of you play this like SimCity, having more towns than BPs alone give. And we did a lot of fighting before we turned our sights at you. And likening us to a fly in the room..... Well you must be allergic or something because you flail around trying to kill us with little effect - the LOL is on you.

Are you kidding me? We play this like SimCity?
Do you even know how to conquer a city from an enemy or do you just suck so much at this game? All you do is found cities, why in ocean 0? Because you're a scared little rat. You think you're getting respect because you send spam attacks? Guess again coward...

You get rimmed in every world you play, might wanna try another game.

Also hell73 shouldn't block people because he's too much of a coward to get the responses he deserves.

You're quite the pair, never seen players with such a low iq, such a high level of cowardness, basically scum.

Lugosi

Strategos
Cue the attacks..... no doubt this will get the "treatment"

Can either icenhell or Hell73 please explain to this "noob" why on earth you bother in pursuing this tactic? I just dont simpy understand where the fun in the game is by doing this.

Clearly the fun is exercising punishment for people they perceive in their own reality to have done wrong by playing the game as the creators intended. I guess another plus is rubbing their hands with glee as they see threads like this pop up. They haven't hit me and I'm in a big alliance? hell73? IceNHell? Who? :heh:

DeletedUser

When I get back from vacation i'll make it up for you, just stop whining

Better be fast, i heard Ezy is going to VM himself, as soon as he heard you are coming back.:eek:
In some imaginary world you both play.:D

DeletedUser

When I get back from vacation i'll make it up for you, just stop whining

Where exactly am I whining gimp? :p

And I'd like to see you try to annoy me when you come back from VM, especially as I'm not even playing this server lol.

If you want me, you'll find me playing Sinope at the moment, but feel free to try in any future servers, I look forward to the bp. :D

PS

Rimming you out of ocean 46 in Eubea was the easiest city take I've ever had. ;)

DeletedUser51045

Wait, Icenhell, Hell73 or is it zegrandmaster? :eek:

The three of us have been playing grepo since world 17, we have been accused of every possible type of cheating but we are still playing. We don't need to cheat, sorry to burst your bubble.

DeletedUser51045

Man,I must have hurt you since you still think about us.

DeletedUser22708

The three of us have been playing grepo since world 17, we have been accused of every possible type of cheating but we are still playing. We don't need to cheat, sorry to burst your bubble.

So you've been founding cities on the rim since world 17?
My god hahaha

Have you ever taken an enemy city or have you been rimmed in every server you played since world 17?

I think I know why you don't like top alliances, might be because no one respects you 3 well enough to invite you in one.

I see Hell73 doesn't like what I post as he sends new attacks with every new post I make, sad threesome you got going in ocean 0. :cool:

DeletedUser51055

So you've been founding cities on the rim since world 17?
My god hahaha

Have you ever taken an enemy city or have you been rimmed in every server you played since world 17?

I think I know why you don't like top alliances, might be because no one respects you 3 well enough to invite you in one.

I see Hell73 doesn't like what I post as he sends new attacks with every new post I make, sad threesome you got going in ocean 0. :cool:

sadly Digi he and his three personalities didn't like my post either 101 attacks. Hilarious.

A new world has opened hell- are you already ruling the Rim?

DeletedUser51045

For someone that wants to represent a mega alliance you do seem awfully preoccupied with such nobodies as us

DeletedUser5819

For the record, I don't care about you at all. I just want to increase my post count :p

DeletedUser22708

For someone that wants to represent a mega alliance you do seem awfully preoccupied with such nobodies as us

Definitely, just making everyone aware that we found the top cowards of grepolis, I'll ask the forum mods to hand out awards to the 3 of you including a link to the wiki on how to conquer an enemy city. Seeing as how many people commented on this thread from other worlds you've already made quite the nice reputation, keep it up

DeletedUser51045

Definitely, just making everyone aware that we found the top cowards of grepolis, I'll ask the forum mods to hand out awards to the 3 of you including a link to the wiki on how to conquer an enemy city. Seeing as how many people commented on this thread from other worlds you've already made quite the nice reputation, keep it up

Ohhhh - we really got under your skin
Btw - how many incoming attacks do you have now, I bet Hell that he would not be able to send 5.000 attacks before I return from vacation... should I return early?

DeletedUser51055

Btw - how many incoming attacks do you have now, I bet Hell that he would not be able to send 5.000 attacks before I return from vacation... should I return early?

not enough bro! keep em coming big guy.

you realize we are just commenting on what a joke you are.
you don't get under anyone's skin- at all.

no one on this thread, this world or any world you have played in take you seriously. you are troll. just like the people who post on news articles to incite others. it really just shows you are a pathetic person who has no life other than to attempt to annoy people and rack up a ranking that is a joke.

DeletedUser22708

4sHuTXS.png

Surely he can do better... Oh I have an idea, if he would stop killing his own units in grandmaster's cities he might be able to send more... You guys actually fail at everything, please come back early from VM so we can all have a laugh at you too in our forums.

Btw please answer me this, why did you move to Ocean 0 to do what you're doing now?

DeletedUser22708

not enough bro! keep em coming big guy.

you realize we are just commenting on what a joke you are.
you don't get under anyone's skin- at all.

no one on this thread, this world or any world you have played in take you seriously. you are troll. just like the people who post on news articles to incite others. it really just shows you are a pathetic person who has no life other than to attempt to annoy people and rack up a ranking that is a joke.

Exactly buddy, everyone has been saying the same thing in our forums. Maybe we should make a thread about these guys in the general forum so everyone can have a laugh

DeletedUser51045

So, being a top 10 attacker in grepo does not make one a top player and a force to be reckoned with?

DeletedUser51045

I would say that you have entered the third stage of grief -which is denial, you have already shown anger and fear. And next comes acceptance where you will accept our dominance