That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser51045

Only one of those tools comments on the external forum. The other one attacks me but not icenhell, shared connection would make sense.
Easy way to prove or disprove.... IceNHell, attack me and I'll believe you that you don't have a shared connection ;)

I'll do that as soon as I come back from vacation. I aim to please. - do you want only one round of attacks on your towns or should I send multiple attacks?

DeletedUser22708

I'll do that as soon as I come back from vacation. I aim to please. - do you want only one round of attacks on your towns or should I send multiple attacks?

Why don't you do it now, just simply log in and send 1 attack? You got time to post rubbish here, you surely have time to log in and send 1 attack? You're not even in vm and it would only take a minute...

DeletedUser22708

Thread: That Ocean 0 Noob.
Wrong

Care to enlighten me then? That rep wasn't from the guy with the red rep bar, but nobody seems to want to say it out.

I didn't minus rep you if that's what you mean?

DeletedUser22708

Oh the fun you guys provide.... too bad you cannot comprehend the irony of saying that T-Rex members are less than nothing and do NOT matter at all and we are noobs - but 7 pages of Grepo-Forum says that we are the bane of your existense.

These words you put down to tell everybody that you do not care - they actually confirm that you do really care.

We're just trying to comprehend why someone with 2 accounts (or not) founds a ton of cities on the rim and when he's completely set up, only then starts attacking the "big" alliances.

How someone who keeps getting rimmed in every new server he joins hasn't quit the game yet.

You're a remarkable specimen hell, I'll give you that ;)

DeletedUser48583

Digi no point getting worked up over these ocean 0 losers.
In terms of strategy I don't get it you might move to the rim to have safe wonders (still a pathetic tactic and is looked down upon.) but apart from that I have no idea.

I be in next conquest world if not speed 1 and hope these fools join.

DeletedUser

Digi no point getting worked up over these ocean 0 losers.
In terms of strategy I don't get it you might move to the rim to have safe wonders (still a pathetic tactic and is looked down upon.) but apart from that I have no idea.

I be in next conquest world if not speed 1 and hope these fools join.

They suck at playing the game properly so they hide in ocean 0 and try to annoy people by sending long range LS attacks, they think it's funny if people react, but I know from experience if you laugh at them they crawl back under their rock and try to find somebody else to annoy.

DeletedUser22708

It's funny I haven't received a single attack yet from IceNhell, must be the shared connection ;)

DeletedUser5819

The only person that ever attacks me is you DM <3

Oh, and anybal :rolleyes:

DeletedUser51045

You were already out of VM 2 days ago?

Go ahead and attack me right now to prove me wrong about the shared connection

I just did - I've already sent an attack forth! - and it is soooo sweet that you follow my every move.

DeletedUser22708

I just did - I've already sent an attack forth! - and it is soooo sweet that you follow my every move.

Well done, that wasn't so hard was it?

I wrote a few pages back that you were a special specimen. I thought you might have been a cheating coward, but now you're just a coward. Thanks for clearing that up buddy!

DeletedUser51045

Well done, that wasn't so hard was it?

I wrote a few pages back that you were a special specimen. I thought you might have been a cheating coward, but now you're just a coward. Thanks for clearing that up buddy!

You make no sense here - what are you talking about?

DeletedUser51055

You make no sense here - what are you talking about?

i will clear it up for once and all

icenhell= useless troll
hell73= useless troll
zeegrandmaster= useless troll

let me know if you have any questions

i know the mail can be slow from the RIM where you have lived your grepo lives.

DeletedUser51045

i will clear it up for once and all

icenhell= useless troll
hell73= useless troll
zeegrandmaster= useless troll

let me know if you have any questions

i know the mail can be slow from the RIM where you have lived your grepo lives.

We are not useless if we have trolled you to become the bane of your existence.

You know, we aim to Troll.