Wars

DeletedUser20013

Here we go, the great firkirk speaks... not only did i destroy 15+ CS in 2 days while you got only 2 lousy cities. You also bumped my BP up insanely. Cheers!

For all those who want to know what a real fighter Firkirk is, well he is about as real as his bad taste for alcohol. If you look at his image any experienced drinker will immediatly see how he posted up a BUNCH of bottles with maybe 1 to 3 actually decent liquors in it.

Firkirk is such a real fighter that he is known for the best move in grepolis which he will do on a daily basis IE send attacks and cancel attacks to annoy the defending player by triggering his grepo alarms. Firkirk is such a good fighter he keeps this up for an hour everyday while after 2 minutes I put my sound off.

Firkirk, you are an annoying noob. One of the biggest noobs out their. I don't like critising people but you r just a very mediocre and very very very annoying grepoplayer.

Thank god I can know get 20 of my people to start doing this to your leaders and tell them it's all your fault. That's how it works you shoudl've thought about it before ^_^.

After being owned in Sinope you r gonna get owned here.. Wheater EN wins or not you will still be that little nubbie we can't play like a freaking adult.

Learn2drink too bro, you r a shame.

Hey Chillu

Tell me which rule cancel attack its prohibitted, so dont say its as annoying grepo player, if yes, than ask Inno to remove that feature..
Can you do that...?
I think All player knows about cancel attack, and I knew from 5 years ago, so whatever you say Im Noob, You Just know it from me, than who as Noob..??

Yes, Im sending my wave with drunk, its prohibitted also...?? ROFL

DeletedUser49059

Hey Chillu

Tell me which rule cancel attack its prohibitted, so dont say its as annoying grepo player, if yes, than ask Inno to remove that feature..
Can you do that...?
I think All player knows about cancel attack, and I knew from 5 years ago, so whatever you say Im Noob, You Just know it from me, than who as Noob..??

Yes, Im sending my wave with drunk, its prohibitted also...?? ROFL

Regardless of whether you are drunk when you attack or not, it would be nice if you could try being sober when you type a response here.

That would make it a LOT easier to understand what you are trying to say...;)

DeletedUser42857

Harbour checks...
2PWrq7N.png

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Here we go, the great firkirk speaks... not only did i destroy 15+ CS in 2 days while you got only 2 lousy cities. You also bumped my BP up insanely. Cheers!

For all those who want to know what a real fighter Firkirk is, well he is about as real as his bad taste for alcohol. If you look at his image any experienced drinker will immediatly see how he posted up a BUNCH of bottles with maybe 1 to 3 actually decent liquors in it.

Firkirk is such a real fighter that he is known for the best move in grepolis which he will do on a daily basis IE send attacks and cancel attacks to annoy the defending player by triggering his grepo alarms. Firkirk is such a good fighter he keeps this up for an hour everyday while after 2 minutes I put my sound off.

Firkirk, you are an annoying noob. One of the biggest noobs out their. I don't like critising people but you r just a very mediocre and very very very annoying grepoplayer.

Thank god I can know get 20 of my people to start doing this to your leaders and tell them it's all your fault. That's how it works you shoudl've thought about it before ^_^.

After being owned in Sinope you r gonna get owned here.. Wheater EN wins or not you will still be that little nubbie we can't play like a freaking adult.

Learn2drink too bro, you r a shame.
To me firkirk is in my top 5 best fighters. I have lots tricks because him. Chill calls him noob and EN a group of noobs. Talking he welcomes all bp but what does bp give you when your own ship goes down... Maybe my stats are wrong but chill got owned and spanked by a group of noobs. Some even a cording to him do it drunk. Wonder how a pro as chill lose cities from drunk noobs. Maybe reality is that chill is a dumb

DeletedUser

So I was half kidding about declaring war on everyone around me, but apparently everyone I was attacking took it serious. I believe nemesis is currently at war with me, and SIDHE was at war with me until all their members in the area went inactive.

DeletedUser42857

Well good old fashioned war has broken out..

In the red corner, EN and Friends, ranked 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 7th and #9 versus JTT and friends ranked 5th, 8th and 10th

En and co pts total, 23m, versus JTT and co, 10m

Abp v Dbp for those that like numbers

29pylwl.jpg

Still pretty pathetic that Wib ranked 3rd in the world pact with the #1 and #2 alliance to fight 5th rather than actually growing some and making a fun fight of it, but to be expected from the blood group. What they actually wanted was to be pacted with both En and JTT groups and have no enemies (yes, they really asked after pacting with en if they could remain pacted with jtt) :D

Not sure if the inspiration was Shakespeare, Dire Straits, or Lou Reed. For me, always preferred Lou.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

And on the other side....

103s6ww.png

Totals

EN & co - Abp 595k dbp 259k total 855k
JTT & Co - abp 308k dbp 540k total 848k

Pretty damn close on losses between the two sides, good well fought battles so far.

City takes are obviously going to heavily favor the EN side as they are the agressor this time out :D

DeletedUser42857

We wont talk about the player who had their city cleared this morning and by lunchtime had built 1800 slings and 90 cats there... :eek:

DeletedUser

Dim...All you seem to do on the externals in complain, or repeat the same this about WIB. We get it. You're upset. It happens.

What's your IGN anyway?

DeletedUser42857

isnt it normal practice to gripe about the enemy :D

final total for the last few days fun...

EN/Wib attacking v JTT/AJ defending
64j9s6.jpg

JTT/AJ attacking v EN/Wib defending
k2mx3m.jpg

Total BP for en and co 997k, for jtt and co 1.15m

Thats a fair bit of death..

DeletedUser36743

Nice charts Dim...still trying to figure them (dont laugh)... but why havent you included

LOD (nee Peace & Love), Black Templars, White Templars, Dragon whatevers, pasty empire - to name but a few of the alliances - in your (mega) coalition charts ? ... only possible constraint that comes to mind is lack of sufficient variety of colors to do justice to your charts

DeletedUser42857

Nice charts Dim...still trying to figure them (dont laugh)... but why havent you included

LOD (nee Peace & Love), Black Templars, White Templars, Dragon whatevers, pasty empire - to name but a few of the alliances - in your (mega) coalition charts ? ... only possible constraint that comes to mind is lack of sufficient variety of colors to do justice to your charts

Peace & Love - not sure what they are up to but think they spent most of the weekend enjoying the balmy weather.

Templars - Templars are apparently doing their own thing, arent pacted with anyone, no idea what they are up to

Dragons - Who?

Pastys - In VM

and its a stacked bar from excel..

so for instance, EN group DBP for the last two days

28lw7ra.jpg

DeletedUser36743

thanks for the clarification.... nice charts

Are those other alliances i mentioned not part of the JTT coalition any more ?.... if they arent how do you explain their sending support etc to cities EN is hitting ... will concede though....they are as useful as my having a third teat.... but that's just my opinion....

DeletedUser

ok so the charts show what??? its much easier to stack up the def BP against att.... you we always earn more defending is so much easier to slide some biremes into a city when you know thousands of men are on the way?? the point is we hit a range of players from JTT from average to your best and took cities... when you hit us you took cities from those players who are inactive or not active enough...

DeletedUser42857

ok so the charts show what??? its much easier to stack up the def BP against att.... you we always earn more defending is so much easier to slide some biremes into a city when you know thousands of men are on the way?? the point is we hit a range of players from JTT from average to your best and took cities... when you hit us you took cities from those players who are inactive or not active enough...

So (if you ALWAYS earn more defending) why did JTT/Shaft/Joes get more in ABP than En/Wib got in DBP? ;)

(And actually i just like pretty charts and thought it was interesting to show just how close both sides of the fight were in bp. yes, jtt group edged it for bp, but it was a pretty damn close fight, both picking up about 1m) that was the point.. pretty, sparkly, pictures..

As for the second bit, we havn't op'd you yet.

DeletedUser36743

So (if you ALWAYS earn more defending) why did JTT/Shaft/Joes get more in ABP than En/Wib got in DBP? ;)

Actually depends on the situation.... in so far as LS/Bir go... depends on the stack... with a stack odds favor Def getting more DBPs than attacker getting ABPs....

With troops however - the board is clearly in favor of the defender getting more DBPs than attacker getting ABPs... essentially on account of Walls/Towers.... so other things being equal....typically the outcome of an engagement will result in defender getting more bps ... and one can argue what if no towers/walls... but seriously in an EN/JTT comparison that realistically is not an option

Having said that....defending is reactive....you have a minimum of 12 hours to get support (again in the current situation of active alliances - this is clearly in favor of the defender)... whereas attacking need planning/timing etc...as the former is relatively speaking easier....it results in higher dbps than abps in any engagement

so yes... i think other things being equal... an engagement usually results in more DBPs than ABPs

Somewhere else you averred that since we held an OP on JTT... "naturally" the results should favor us.... if that were true all any alliance needed to do was hold and Op and viola all problems solved.... unfortunately we both know its a tad more complicated than that

:)

DeletedUser42857

Actually depends on the situation.... in so far as LS/Bir go... depends on the stack... with a stack odds favor Def getting more DBPs than attacker getting ABPs....

A lot of our ABP came because of a certain player who seemed quite happy to let EN put land units in his city with no wall and then go to bed leaving us to pretty much kill at will :D

Ive no idea what the guy has against rebuilding walls