That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser

You make no sense

So you can't work out that 2 posts before I had said I couldn't figure out if you were delusional or too dumb. You then posted "oh, I must've really really hurt you" and that confirmed that you're actually delusional. That's too hard for you to understand??

Wow, so it's too dumb AS WELL AS delusional then.

DeletedUser22708

I know this is hard for you, but these are the facts: he has lost a bit over 10.000 of his own LS in his harbours. He has defended against and sunk over 30.000 attacking LS

Again, his attacks give him 76,9% of his BPs

When we look at your stats we must conclude that you either have very fierce enemies or that you do your own friendly killing for BPs.
And I do not think you got very fierce enemies, other than me and Hell.

Do you know the concept of sieging a ww city? My sieges on EQs wws have provided me with almost half of my current DBP. I would get up to 400,000 DBP from one siege alone. If you wouldn't be hiding in ocean 0, you'd know this. You've seen my wall, how many dead myth nukes and ls are on there?

DeletedUser51045

So you can't work out that 2 posts before I had said I couldn't figure out if you were delusional or too dumb. You then posted "oh, I must've really really hurt you" and that confirmed that you're actually delusional. That's too hard for you to understand??

Wow, so it's too dumb AS WELL AS delusional then.

Sorry for hurting you so much in game that is affects you in RL

DeletedUser11969

Do you know the concept of sieging a ww city? My sieges on EQs wws have provided me with almost half of my current DBP. I would get up to 400,000 DBP from one siege alone. If you wouldn't be hiding in ocean 0, you'd know this. You've seen my wall, how many dead myth nukes and ls are on there?

IceNhell

Please understand the above statement from Digi, whilst everyone in this game has managed to achieve cheap BP at one time or another, the real players get involved in the real battles.

Real players have an objective which usually gives some satisfaction from there CONQUESTS in the game, Digi may be my enemy within the game. However I have to respect his dedication, and skill at how he plays it.

Over the year that we have played this particular server I could say this about many players from different alliances and encompass all the different permutations that have occurred along the way. From this good, bad or indifferent playing style or strategy I can understand the reasoning behind this.

To be honest, I am at a loss to understand what any of you in TREX get out of the game on a personal level. Everything you do has no real significance to the outcome of the game play.

The strategy of many small attacks holds a small amount of benefit to warring alliances with a in game purpose, but TREX you are not a threat to anyone at all.

But hey I do applaud your application and dedication to watching paint dry or watching a kettle boil, sorry its the closest analogy I can get to your game playing style.

Happy days :p

DeletedUser

rlknf7.jpg

DeletedUser51045

Well Corfuman, us at T-Rex have been playing this game since world 17.

In each and every world the same thing happens, in short -
Phase one: Alliances evolve, some get bigger, some are wiped out, some merge into others. No problem with that.
Then Phase two: alliances evolve their politics and NAPs and friendship, bigger alliances usually do not fight each other with the intent to eviscerate the other ones, instead there are battles over some strategic islands. No problem with that.
Phase three: alliance members are bored, cannot fight enemies of their own caliber, and they attack the newbies, single players and tiny alliances. That is a problem. Grepo is not a good game for newbies or anyone joining a mature world and who is not instantly a member of an alliance.
We have joined alliances multiple times for our own protection/convenience and this is always the same everywhere. People gang up on the smaller players and boast about their conquests. We do not partake in this.
We always go our own ways at the right moment to distance us from this nonsense and then we start fighting the bigger players. Which always annoys the hell out of them. That is our phase four.
And for our love of the Rim - it is just logic, we are always few in numbers and we would not stand a chance if we were in the center of the world. those who cannot understand this should play Sim-City or something.
So, we are the fly in the ointment, we are the bump in the road, we are the crazy ones, we like to upset the tranquility of noob-bashing players.
We do not care what other people say about us, just keep it civil.

DeletedUser22708

The amount of bs in your post almost gave me cancer.
You already explained your noble cause 3 times, yet everyone still thinks you're a kid with too much time on his hands, maybe if you explain it a 4th time people will understand....

DeletedUser51045

The amount of bs in your post almost gave me cancer.
You already explained your noble cause 3 times, yet everyone still thinks you're a kid with too much time on his hands, maybe if you explain it a 4th time people will understand....

Well Cancerman, us at T-Rex have been playing this game since world 17.

Phase one: Alliances evolve, some get bigger, some are wiped out, some merge into others. No problem with that.
Then Phase two: alliances evolve their politics and NAPs and friendship, bigger alliances usually do not fight each other with the intent to eviscerate the other ones, instead there are battles over some strategic islands. No problem with that.
Phase three: alliance members are bored, cannot fight enemies of their own caliber, and they attack the newbies, single players and tiny alliances. That is a problem. Grepo is not a good game for newbies or anyone joining a mature world and who is not instantly a member of an alliance.
We have joined alliances multiple times for our own protection/convenience and this is always the same everywhere. People gang up on the smaller players and boast about their conquests. We do not partake in this.
We always go our own ways at the right moment to distance us from this nonsense and then we start fighting the bigger players. Which always annoys the hell out of them. That is our phase four.
And for our love of the Rim - it is just logic, we are always few in numbers and we would not stand a chance if we were in the center of the world. those who cannot understand this should play Sim-City or something.
So, we are the fly in the ointment, we are the bump in the road, we are the crazy ones, we like to upset the tranquility of noob-bashing players.

Lugosi

Strategos
for our love of the Rim - it is just logic, we are always few in numbers and we would not stand a chance if we were in the center of the world. those who cannot understand this should play Sim-City or something.

I get it now. You are noobs who are scared of being bashed. I would say that you have entered the fourth stage of grief -which is acceptance, you have already shown anger, fear and denial towards being rimmed by conventional players. Now you are accepting our dominance and finding a way to sub-consciously position yourselves alongside us as 'equals'.

Dw friends, come to the more densely populated oceans :) There is nothing to be scared of here.

DeletedUser51045

Dw friends, come to the more densely populated oceans :) There is nothing to be scared of here.

Good advice, you should huddle together to stay strong, you can survive if you do. LOL

Lugosi

Strategos
Good advice, you should huddle together to stay strong, you can survive if you do. LOL

Good idea, I think I've seen that before from a trio in Ocean 0.

I see by suggesting we should do the same as you that you are still in the fourth stage of grief - accepting our dominance and attempting to align yourselves with us as 'equals'.

DeletedUser51045

Good idea, I think I've seen that before from a trio in Ocean 0.

I see by suggesting we should do the same as you that you are still in the fourth stage of grief - accepting our dominance and attempting to align yourselves with us as 'equals'.

There is no grief here, well perhaps - "Good-Grief, what is he droning on about?", otherwise it is all fun and games in Ocean 00.

And the proof is in the pudding, as the brits say. Who is attacking who in this game (you lot are NOT doing that).
Maybe it is just you who skipped stage four (grief) and went right on to stage five (delusion).

DeletedUser22708

Well Cancerman, us at T-Rex have been playing this game since world 17.

For the people who get bored easily with long texts of BS, i'll summarize what IceNHell has written in a few sentences:

They, as in T-Rex have been playing since EN17. Since EN17 which was released 4 years ago, they have not improved in skill nor maturity, they do have improved in being annoying.

They have been rimmed in every world they've played so far and were unable to defend, due to lack of skill as mentioned above.

So instead of actually learning how to play this game they have chosen to move to the rim and annoy people from there. Only themselves think this is noble, while the rest of the servers they've played in view them as a joke.

I hope I have spared most of you the time of reading the nonsense from IcenNHell. It was my pleasure

Lugosi

Strategos
There is no grief here, well perhaps - "Good-Grief, what is he droning on about?", otherwise it is all fun and games in Ocean 00.

I struggle to follow your logic as well :)

And the proof is in the pudding, as the brits say. Who is attacking who in this game (you lot are NOT doing that).

Huh? :heh: Where does it say us mere mortals have not gained bp recently?

Maybe it is just you who skipped stage four (grief) and went right on to stage five (delusion).

Oh no I highly doubt that, I'm just playing along with which ever of you (stage five) delusional three started this psycho analysis tripe earlier on in this thread of entertainment. My question is what surprises do you have for the next series? Are you going to go off to another server or stay put and create a cult on the forum? You make it clear that by your criteria you are great players so you sound like you should be a popular bunch to play behind?

DeletedUser51045

TL:dr - this forum plays out like... I have a laser pointer, and you are the kittens, trying to catch it. LOL

DeletedUser22708

TL:dr - this forum plays out like... I have a laser pointer, and you are the kittens, trying to catch it. LOL

Oh that's a good closing argument on your part. Really reflects your other arguments!

I think we can "close" this thread indeed, world has seen enough of IceNHell73's stupidity.

DeletedUser22708

Oh boy, now they've started with 1k spies to all my cities.
Their level of obsession with me is beyond pathetic.
Must be lonely in your mom's basement hell