Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43070

1. RedNeck Avengers ~ With the Disband of Panic Attack RNA have no competition in O54, Due to that they will take full control quite quickly and stay in this world for months to come. SWIM

2. Repossession Agents ~ They shot up from 8th to 2nd in barely a week, winners of Pandosia and Feared alliance they are going to make some noise, their territory is very compact which is good and they have many alliances to fight like Four Horsemen which share the area with them. SWIM

3. Impervious B*stards ~ They literally own O44, with Toxic and FEE being the only other 'Big' alliances there they won't have much trouble SWIM

4. Dynamic ~ With low average and BP they seem to be one of the MRAs that we always see popping up but maybe just maybe they will show a face we couldn't see and surprise us but meanwhile, mehh. FLOAT

5. ROMAN REPUBLIC ~ Some MRAs just dont die, with them taking the north west corner of O55 and their academy spread around O45 they have quite a territory but that territory will go elsewhere or just break off from the Big piece like the real roman empire did. FLOAT/SINK

6. Four Horsemen ~Another MRA, it seems they have realised they cannot beat RA and are trying to move south to O56, average isn't great and they are 14th in Total BP, really not good for a top 6 alliance. SINK

7. Toxic ~ They aren't bad, they are more like the average alliance but its just that they share their ocean with IB. FLOAT

8. ROMAN EMPIRE ~ See #5

9. Whatever you like it ~ Firstly, the name, it suggest that the leaders are being totally relax and are doing what the members say which means. SINK

10. Fully Equipped Elite ~ Sharing an ocean with two bigger alliances isn't easy but if you are in between the two and partly in ones core that's when you see you just can't... live. SINK

11. Band of Brothers ~ In a way im happy they have gone back into the top 12 because they really worked hard but in another im not as they are big in O44 and good (rave, my alliance is right next to them), they have Freedom Fighter and RE to fight so i guess its. FLOAT

12. F.E.E. Virus ~ Are they in any way related to FEE ? they have F.E.E in their name but maybe its just a coincidence. Owners of Newly half-filled O64 they only have an alliance ranked 14th to worry about (which is quite worrying for them as they are 12th), I see them in a stalemate which means. FLOAT

DeletedUser48256

My first top 12 (10, I got bored) Hope you like it!

1. RedNeck Avengers - 1st in both points and ABP by a long margin. Absolutely dominating O54, no other alliance comes close. Taking over O54 shouldn't be a problem at all now that PA have gone, I wonder what ocean they'll expand into next? Conquests wise, they're ripping into Bloodwood Forest and The Olympians. If the world doesn't undergo drastic change I can see these guys being the favourites to win. SWIM

2. Repossession Agents - My alliance. Would just like to say the war, if it can even be called that, with Roman Republic is going well. We haven't decided yet whether we're going to be going for the win yet but either way, we're going to be a pain in the backside for other alliances trying to build their wonders.

3. Impervious B*stards - Strongly concentrated in SE O44, IB seem to be tearing Bambi apart and they've got the ABP (3rd) to prove it. Toxic also have a strong presence in O44, will be interesting to see what happens when IB have finished getting the last bits of meat off Bambi's carcass ;) SWIM

4. ROMAN REPUBLIC - Located in North O55, RR are losing ground rapidly against Repo, the score being 7-0 so far. Not sure what choices they've got other than to migrate to a new ocean (seem to have some cities in O53?). Falling down the rankings and I believe that they'll continue to fall until they manage to get themselves up and running in a new ocean.SINK like every other alliance with Roman in their name.

5. Dynamic - I believe Dynamic started late, landing in East O55. Not many conquests as of now but a decent amount of ABP. They don't seem to be at war with anybody but that could change soon; Repo aims to control O55 so a clash is inevitable. Untested as of yet will they hold their own or will they crumble like the Roman Republic? Only time will tell. FLOAT for now.

6. Four Horsemen - Look at them and Repo on the map, raise any eyebrows? Have the look of a MRA; high member counts, low average and ABP. Being friends with a number of them I believe they'll sort themselves out over time. Personally I would recommend cutting all the 'weaker' players ASAP and maybe expanding South? More targets in O56. FLOAT

7. Toxic - Located in O44 alongside IB, maybe another new-ish alliance? Fewer conquests than expected. Seem to have a few strong core islands with the rest of their players spread across the whole of O44. Like I said, will be interesting to see what happens when they and IB clash. FLOAT for now

8. ROMAN EMPIRE - See RR.

9. Whatever you like it - 'The Better Alliance' according to their profile, are they? No, I don't think so. Located on the O54/53 border. Have low ABP and a tiny number of conquests with losses to both RA and PA. They control O53 for now but is that The Elite I see? In for a tough fight and I'm afraid I don't see these guys emerging as the victors. SINK

10. Fully Equipped Elite - Located in O44 alongside IB, again, will be a tough fight for FEE. For a core alliance they have good ABP (#6) but are growing too slowly for them to have much of a chance against larger core alliances. Looks like they've just created an academy as well. Need to buck their ideas up or they'll drop out of the Top 12 fast. FLOAT for now.

Edit: Haha, looks like only the top 3 are going anywhere from that colour scheme ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dynamic looks like a premade to me
I see a number of familiar names from both lapisthos and ialysos
I predict they will prove to be a much tougher test for Repo than RR appear to be at present ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for those 2 guys props. Like to read what everyone is thinking.:p

DeletedUser17748

I might give it a go, never done it before so please hold the hate!

DeletedUser17748

Top 10... I'm lazy

1. RedNeck Avengers - Seemingly the favourite to win the world almost hands down. They are 1st in points by 300000+ and they have the top ABP to easily back it up. Dominated their own ocean and wiped the floor with a dazed Panic Attack and are laying into others seemingly with ease. If they hold together through the following months then its game set and match - SWIM

2. Repossession Agents - Pulling some punches with the ROMAN REPUBLIC gang but not quite with the force of RA. Winners of pandosia with others from the same world joining with them. With their good leadership and time, they may even stand up to RA when the times comes but at the current point in time they dont seem like much of a match for them with a trailing ABP. - SWIM

3. Impervious B*stards - Honestly, I genuinely think these guys are potential world winners in the making. They may be trailing in both points and ABP but they too have good leaders and mostly very experienced members. I also like the look of their Oc 44 cluster core with which they have decimated Bambi and her little friends. - SWIM

4. ROMAN REPUBLIC - Pretty surprised that these guys are still kicking to be honest. Too spread out for my liking after the conquered restarts. Far too much like any other Roman style alliance, especially the republics. However, this may be one of those occasional MRA's that wakes up and smells the coffee... gets rid of dead weight and gets into gear. I am yet to see it though. - FLOAT then SINK

5. Dynamic - Like a late ROMAN REPUBLIC with an original name, Dynamic are the top 10 "new kids on the block". However, with a decent attack BP they could do well for a while, before inevitably succumbing to Repo. Maybe they can fight an cling on but again I am yet too see much from them.

6. Whatever you like it - I'm surprised again to see that they are still around today but I can see them rescinding back into OC 53 for a bit with only a few ROMAN REPUBLIC restarts to deal with... So i would'nt call it floating but they might stick around for a while. Who knows. Definitely not the "Better Alliance" - FLOAT'

7. Toxic - Another late starter, not too sure about these guys but they do seem to have a level ABP/Points which may look like a float. However, with their proximity to IB, they will probably get rimmed in future like the disney clan... - SINK

8. - Four Horsemen - Pretty sure i've seen these guys before... I predict they will stick around for a bit until they get rimmed by one of the top three or another alliance... They may prove me wrong but I dont see it with their trailing ABP. - SINK

9. A Foolish Constiuancy - Not much to say apart from they are too small/weak to hold out in the core. - SINK

10. Band Of Brothers - Aaaaand their back! Coming from one who thought they were toast, they could stick it out in this world. They seem to be back again and sinking back into Oc 45; away from the action. They may escape when the rim fills there but until then it doesnt seem too hopeful. - FLOAT then possibly SINK

These are just my opinions so please hold the hate as it is also my first go ;)

DeletedUser48256

+rep, good read!

We're pulling punches but not quite with the force of RA? I believe we've taken a lot more cities of RR than they did of PA haha ;)

RAs Points to ABP ratio is 4.46 whilst Repos is 5.27 so we're not too far behind :D I blame the fact that we're mainly based in a core with few enemies closeby whilst RA are spread around the ocean with plenty of on island food. Not making excuses, honest :D

I bet people would love to see a fight between the two RAs haha

DeletedUser

+rep, good read!

We're pulling punches but not quite with the force of RA? I believe we've taken a lot more cities of RR than they did of PA haha ;)

RAs Points to ABP ratio is 4.46 whilst Repos is 5.27 so we're not too far behind :D I blame the fact that we're mainly based in a core with few enemies closeby whilst RA are spread around the ocean with plenty of on island food. Not making excuses, honest :D

I bet people would love to see a fight between the two RAs haha

I would. Please come fight them! :)

DeletedUser47369

I would. Please come fight them! :)

Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am
Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord​

DeletedUser17748

Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am
Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord​

Greatest. Cadburies. Ad. Ever.

DeletedUser

Dynamic may surprise somebody one day. Are we an MRA - good question.

DeletedUser

We were there or there abouts. I joined on the first day just decided not to use gold. Not a premade but the top guys were originally from the same alliance previously, apart from me. Dovorian has joined your alliance so you know everything about us anyway.

DeletedUser48256

Nope, we know absolutely nothing about you haha. That's why I'm looking forward to what's to come :)

collect78900

Phrourach
Nope, we know absolutely nothing about you haha. That's why I'm looking forward to what's to come :)

haha u got ur work cut out and im rooting for dynamic at the present and dont worry they are no mras a premade they are who like to work within enemy alliances till the end then when ww reaches lv 8 or such they leave to join their original alliance i must say...

RA's must be aware of spies which have become reputable members of yours, the very reason a few attempts misfired!

Didnt mean to say this to DYNAMIC... its just in general

Status
Not open for further replies.