Simmer world

DeletedUser50768

Ocean 42 strong alliance? Yeah I wonder if theres a strong alliance in ocean 12,13,14.

LOL

Simmers gonna sim and win a WW (I know there is no WW on Hypersimmia)

Fighters gonna fight,

-rep me once again, it doesnt hurt...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Ocean 42 strong alliance? Yeah I wonder if theres a strong alliance in ocean 12,13,14.

LOL

Simmers gonna sim and win a WW.

Fighters gonna fight,

-rep me once again, it doesnt hurt...
Not everyone in Hyperborea is a simmer. While there are some, most of the players are actively fighting and conquering cities. If you call everyone on Hyperborea a simmer, you would be calling a good amount of veterans simmers. *hint someone who has posted earlier.

DeletedUser5819

Im brand new here guys, anyone got an active, strong an fun alliance near Oc 42?
I suggest you take a look at the Alliance Rankings for the nearest big ocean, maybe 52 or 43, pick the top 3 or 4 and then check the Alliance Fighter or Attack/Defence rankings.

You are probably looking at Renegade Knights, 3D Storm or The Razorbacks.

I know some of RK are active fighters, I don't know so much about the rest sorry.

DeletedUser50768

Not everyone in Hyperborea is a simmer. While there are some, most of the players are actively fighting and conquering cities. If you call everyone on Hyperborea a simmer, you would be calling a good amount of veterans simmers. *hint someone who has posted earlier.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You cant conquer cities on Hyperborea.... it is non- taking cities world.

DeletedUser5819

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
You cant conquer cities on Hyperborea.... it is non- taking cities world.

Sigh...

No, its not a non-taking cities world. Its a taking ghost cities world, and just as a live city can be fought over so can a ghost.

And congratz for taking a day and a half to find out and edit your previous nonsense about WWs.

You could always join and find out what you are talking about. You could definitely learn something. Or alternatively stick to ranting about stuff you actually have a clue about.

Or even both!

DeletedUser50768

You obviously know nothing about this world. Alliances have plenty of OPs going on against one another. Several hundred thousand people died attacking/defending a ghost under siege. Pretty bad you called a former purple a noob.

Why you gotta be so mad? Lol I like how angry you all get beacuse of my feelings for the simmer worlds.

My thoughts are that the world Hyperborea is boring.

I love taking red cities. I hate seeing players gettng inactive/ghost.

DeletedUser31385

That is your opinion on it and yours alone. No need to talk badly about the people who play in it. Some great players are on Hyper because it is one of the last frontiers untouched by the new changes. It never ends so there will always be a world for those that like the old versions better. Most go to it rather than the hero worlds because it has more players and is somewhat newer.

DeletedUser50768

Ok, I now respect your opinion but I just cant see myself in it... I dont see a point in no taking enemy cities...

DeletedUser31385

Ok, I now respect your opinion but I just cant see myself in it... I dont see a point in no taking enemy cities...

Well, we just try to have something for everyone. Different settings allows for each person to have what they want.

DeletedUser36697

I would suggest that if Lord C has such a strong opinion, why dont you join this world and see what happens.... you would then have some facts to back up your thoughts...
-i wonder if any other worlds will complete all the levels of this Assassins game? They will/did in Hyperborea. However there always another rule you can apply... Dont start stuff, got nothing nice to say dont open up with disparging comments.a

here's a reference regarding Alliances and activities in the "SimmerWorld"
http://www.grepointel.com/rank.php?server=en45

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50768

I would suggest that if Lord C has such a strong opinion, why dont you join this world and see what happens.... you would then have some facts to back up your thoughts...
-i wonder if any other worlds will complete all the levels of this Assassins game? They will/did in Hyperborea. However there always another rule you can apply... Dont start stuff, got nothing nice to say dont open up with disparging comments.a

here's a reference regarding Alliances and activities in the "SimmerWorld"
http://www.grepointel.com/rank.php?server=en45

Yep we did complete all the lvls on bellerophon. :)

To come on? That wouldnt be fair. How can a guy with 1 city thats lower than 1k survive all the guys that hate me hahahahaha...

Why not join a regular world? A new one?

DeletedUser31385

Yep we did complete all the lvls on bellerophon. :)

To come on? That wouldnt be fair. How can a guy with 1 city thats lower than 1k survive all the guys that hate me hahahahaha...

Why not join a regular world? A new one?

Nah, the new worlds are bad in my opinion. I like it better without these new features.