Leaders making threats now?

DeletedUser51031

Also .i don't think he meant an "In game" bot....that bot all of you are talking about is just a bot on skype that keeps you updated on who's gaining dbp and city losses/gains stuff like that..

It's actually fun...or i thought it was...surprised it's still around.

Added: you can give it commands and it give you top dbp/abp in your alliance...stuff like that too..forgot the name of it probably just called "grepolis bot" lol

You can monitor other alliances as well..hour to hour updates..i liked it..but i know a lot didn't in past servers as it gives hourly updates

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

.... i logged on here to thank en for showing a little class....

Strange...any normal person would have thanked ingame or on skype.... u are unique to come here to thank.... but to each his own.... anyhow cant say the same for you all....you did not show any class whatsoever when Micheal died...but that is a discussion for another day....

.....after reading this thread i remembered every reason y i refused to play with the en guys in this server....

Do share what all you remembered.... cos as far as i know, your reasoning was that you did not want to play with Jass... unless that was a lame excuse for the real reasons.... to help jog ur memory i can forward the skype chat to you

..... its not enough for u to get 27 sister alliances and 50 pact alliances ( i am aware of the slight exaggeration) but my last count was 8 most of which in top ten.....

lol...fatherhood has brought along a sense of humor....ha ha... but seriously what are u smokin... the pot calling the tea spoon black... after working tirelessly to put together a coalition to take on the BIG BLACK WOLF (EN) from day 1..... u have the cheek to make this lame statement...

Lets see... JTT, TS, IB1 & IB2 (since deceased), AJ, DH, Independent, LOD , Pasties 1 & 2 (Since decesaed/merged), Invictus (since enlightend of ur devious ways), Impact (since deceased), Black/White Templars (since decesased/enlightened)....

We on the other hand we have a pact with the Bloods group and last week Hammer...

But hey dont let me stop u... be my guest and spread whatever u want...

Those who have dealt with you need not hear it from me... they are here on the externals telling everyone at the top of their voice - Impact and now Invictus... telling everyone the sort of Nazi's u are...

...and those who havent.. well I hope they do deal with you soon.... tbh i wish for them to invent the wheel for themselves...lol

Oh and with regard to our pacts/sister being on the top 10.....that's part of being associated with EN (what can i say)...tis just how we roll... we sort of cream everyone we hit...

....its quite sad really you guys dont wanna fight you just wanna sim you just want en 73 all over again dont u remember that server was soooo boring ...

....lol....nice try....

You know u make it sound as if getting it in the behind isnt enough....

We have u and AJ over a barrel and are spanking the living shi* outta u (Dim could u pls provide the latest conquer stats to refresh Phil's memory)... ...and u have the gall to say we are 'wanting to sim'.... if you dont call our tearing u a new one fighting i dunno what is !!!

That server (EN73) was boring cos we dominated and a part of the reason we dominated was cos the competition just didnt measure up... in retrospect maybe we should have gone easier on the competition...

....yes jtt dosn't use spy's u no this for a fact...

Yeah right.... and I am Elvis in disguise.... next

....i end with a request to stop all this bs and get bk to fighting in the game....

...lol...we never left the game... this week is ur turn.... run and hide... we are coming for you....

DeletedUser44426

All this fuss about EN being the bad guy. Deal with it. There just that good, gold use or not.

DeletedUser37468

This server is proving to be fun...in a slightly sadistic, twisted way

The lines are not only drawn into the sand but well and truly gouged into the sand

Next 12 months..or however long it continues...will be enlightening for everyone....but most of all it will be....erm....."interesting" :)

DeletedUser42857

Lets see... JTT, TS, IB1 & IB2 (since deceased), AJ, DH, Independent, LOD , Pasties 1 & 2 (Since decesaed/merged), Invictus (since enlightend of ur devious ways), Impact (since deceased), Black/White Templars (since decesased/enlightened)....

Bless...

JTT - Yup

TS - Yup

Pasties 1 And 2 - thought they were friends with EN, then got told they were to be relieved of all their cities and had to leave ocean 54. Since enlightened to the ways of EN.

LOD - YTup

Invictus - failed to take part in any joint ops, failed to provide any joint defence, pact dissolved

Templars - Not pacted. Main players decided to form their own aliance and eat their former mates, yeh, lovely bunch they are, bottom feeders i think is the term. Then decided to enter the EN/WIB pact because, well frankly they are pussies.
Impact - never even pacted. NAP at start of game thats all

Ib - Yeh, give you that one, although by their own admission they made a mistake by mass recruiting and taking on sub par players.

AJ - Funny story, Mac was actually returning JTT support from his cities and sending back defence, basically let En take his cities. Funny one that.

We on the other hand we have a pact with the Bloods group and last week Hammer...[/.quote]

En doing what they always do, just going with numbers, what is it now NINE BRANCHES? yes, NINE, and thats not including the soon to be part of the EN empire Nuns with guns

En gonna be En, whats the difference between an alliance with 9 branches and an MRA?

Oh and with regard to our pacts/sister being on the top 10.....that's part of being associated with EN (what can i say)...tis just how we roll...

En are well deserving of #1 and #2 on teh rankings. No idea how WIB got there, they certainly did get there by taking loads of cities from the enemy.

DeletedUser36743

lol....Dim... that's why we are mad at Phil...(have said as much to Bubs/kal and here on the externals too)... all we asked was that you all play a fair server and dont force our hand...

...but no... he had to go around trying to build a grand coalition to bring down EN before the world was a week old... we have proof that this continues even today .... the lil whispers ....oh EN will eat u next... oh EN is the big bad wolf... etc etc... mind u we are here to win just like you and any other alliance.... (yeah yeah i know you all are here for the scenery and not to win/build wonders and win).... but the difference is we would rather do it honorably...

Now why dont you ask Bubs/ Phil to try playing the war game that grepolis is ....instead of trying to outdo machiavelli ....

in any case mate... you will reap what u sow

DeletedUser42857

What are you on about a "grand coalition" ?

I do love how En try and paint the narrative as if it was nothing to do with them.. :D

Early days of server:
En, En2, Pasty 1, Pasty 2 v JTT

Stage 2
En, En2, Pasty 1, Pasty 2 v JTT, TS

Stage 3
En, En2, Wib, BF, BT v JTT, TS, Pasty Remnants, IB

Stage 4
En, En2, Wib, BF, BT, TH, TH2 v JTT, TS, AJ, LOD. DH

Stage 5
En, En2, En3 (HD), En4 (EF/tba), Wib, BF, TH, NWG, TH, TH2 v JTT, TS, AJ, LOD, DH, NL

You always had the numbers, youve always had multiple branches, you always try and paint it as some big "world against EN" conspiracy, just as Hert did in en70, just as comings did in en81..

Its always poor EN being outnumbered, everyone ganging up on en, poppycock and piffle. Its always EN playing the numbers, pretending they dont actually have the numbers when clearly they do, one by one finally agreeing, oh yes, that alliance is now pacted with us but they werent before, honest guv, while all the time accusing the enemy of doing exactly what they have been doing since the very start.

I have no problem with En going with numbers, we know thats their tactic. They need to hold up their hands and just admit it, they do it server after server but guess what, server after server ITS NOT THEM DOING IT ITS EVERYONE ELSE :eek:

The problem i have is with pussies like Blood Group.

Youre the third ranked alliance on the server, you have a moral obligation to try and at least make the server interesting. And that DOESNT mean as 3rd ranked alliance pacting with 1st and 2nd ranked alliance and simming your way to wonder phase.

When this server is over people will remember certain alliances. All they will remember Blood group for being is a group of gutless pussies that attempted to have a pact with both sides, Nuns as the group that turned and ate their own alliance before then turning into gutless pussies. Hammer for starting and ending the server as they have done in several previous worlds, fetching en's tea, slippers and paper and sitting at their feet panting.

DeletedUser50768

Haters shut up. The fact is Eviction Notice is THE BEST.

You are all just jelious that they have such a skill at grepolis. Lets forget about the gold. They arent the only ones using it!

EN hasnt and will not lose with such a great leadership. Key to win is organization, loyalty and no mercy.

DeletedUser36743

What are you on about a "grand coalition" ?....

......Its always poor EN being outnumbered, everyone ganging up on en, poppycock and piffle. Its always EN playing the numbers, pretending they dont actually have the numbers when clearly they do, one by one finally agreeing, oh yes, that alliance is now pacted with us but they werent before, honest guv, while all the time accusing the enemy of doing exactly what they have been doing since the very start.....

That is a cart full of horse manure and u know it...

EN doesnt give a shi*e ...we play and we play to win...

Reactions are to moaning/whining posts by Beerwench or Bubs saying.... oh (sniff sniff) EN is out to ruin the server ....oooh they are out to bu*ger us again....ooooh...

That is the part that gets peeps miffed.. the moaning... play the bloody game and stop trying to justify why you are loosing...

am very happy to do this if you are

DeletedUser37468

Most intersting thing today is me wondering why you are founding on rocks

erm...well had you played in Ialysos you would have seen us do exactly the same thing....and we ended the server intact with the strongest players that joined our happy little band

We finished 4th alliance overall at server end...and that was despite being chased all over the place by EN/Pasty....as I am sure Prateek and others from EN will confirm

Its what we have done in the past and its worked for us quite nicely...no reason why we should not do it again...afterall, we are not tied to any other alliances, we are free to roam and build where we like...the area chosen has a nice peaceful atmosphere, no close neighbours so we can have all night parties and not annoy anyone, great views and real estate is cheap too ;)

DeletedUser42857

You are all just jelious that they have such a skill at grepolis. Lets forget about the gold. They arent the only ones using it!

EN hasnt and will not lose with such a great leadership. Key to win is organization, loyalty and no mercy.

who has said anything about gold?

And stop taking things so seriously.. :D

SlothTzu

Strategos

I am so jelios pls can i join

DeletedUser

So basically, the only question I have originating from one of the first few posts, is it not allowed to use the DBP bot in Skype? We had that set up in another world, which showed who was getting DBP (so basically who was being hit).

Legit question, would appreciate a straight up answer.

DeletedUser42857

So basically, the only question I have originating from one of the first few posts, is it not allowed to use the DBP bot in Skype? We had that set up in another world, which showed who was getting DBP (so basically who was being hit).

Legit question, would appreciate a straight up answer.

yes, thats legal. it only gives the same information as you can get on grepointel, grepostats, etc

and there is no way that inno could monitor it and prove use anyway