Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser36743

lol....Dim man u are getting my reputation hurt... tell all bro.....i dont want to be spiling ur beans...

:)

DeletedUser50768

Lets just agree that Eviction Notice is The Best and JTT will collapse soon enough.

DeletedUser51031

As it stands i can see 3-4 alliances falling out of top 12..depends on the next op EN has

DeletedUser42857

So the EN pact now covers 7 of the top 12 alliances with everyone holding hands and cuddling.

ITS A WARGAME!

Its not "diplomacyopolis" its not "cuddleopolis" its not sim city. ITS A WARGAME, but by my count only five or six alliances are actually, really fighting anyone.

Our Beloved top 12

#1 & #2 Eviction Notice

Rightfully sitting top of the rankings. bags of experience, and very aggressive. currently going after AJ's but we know then its JTT, and then they will start eating their allies one by one.. cant fault them for that.

#3 Written in Blood

The stupidest and least courageous alliance in the game. 3rd in the rankings and fighting, fighting, hang on, who are they fighting, oh yes, NOBODY. Tried to get pacts with both En and JTT at the same time. Ended up in bed with EN and are now just simming in limbo trying to decide on their next move. Already had leaders quit on them, the rest of their leaders have already made deals to go to en, and the rest of their members...

Oh, the rest of their members, yes, guess what guys, YOU ARE FOOD, but youre the worst kind of food, youre STUPID FOOD THAT IS TOO STUPID TO REALISE YOU ARE FOOD, when EN are done eating "enemies" they are eating you

#4 Quality over Quantity

Does anyone even now what they are doing? Some of the best players in the game, crushing it in average points, and abp, but where are they getting it all.. oh, fighting barries diplomats, and non-ally.. boy oh boy.. Maybe they are planning a big move? Who knows? Probably nobody

#5 Just the tip

Appear to be the only ones apart from En actually trying to fight anyone.

#6 Nuns with Guns

A bunch of players who decided to turn on their alliance and breakoff and then go to war with their former buddies. probably one of the most classless things you can do in grepo. Bottom feeders. Nothing else.
Funny thing is, they talked a good game about how they wanted to go solo, fight blood group, what did they end up doing? pacted with the whole of blood and are now going to spend the rest of the game feeding on their former alliance mates. classy

#7 Dragon Hunters

Really dont know much about these guys. bedding down in their home ocean, probably getting ready for when they are on EN's radar. Be interesting to see how they do.

#8 Blood Thirsty

These guys are actually stupider than Written in Blood. At least in WIB the leaders and the top players have ensured themselves places in En as spots become available. Blood thirsty are just building cities ready to hand over to En. they just havnt realised it yet. Bless..

#9 The Hammer

Oh, the Hammer, everyones favorite sucker up. Their role in this world the same as it has been in other worlds. Form in a little group not to far away from Erik and Co. Be nice. Dont cause any trouble, and you get to rotate in for wonders. Joy. The excitement and fullfilment that comes from being a member of the hammer.. So Proud

#10 The Shaft

Lil' brother of Jtt. Younger, slimmer, and infinitely more attractive. Just not allowed in pubs yet

#11 Together we farm

Some decent players in their ranks. hard to know what they are doing really. Current leadership instructions appear to be

1) Head South
2) Move in the opposite direction to what EN are going
3) Head South
4) Do not stop until you are on the rim, do not pass go, do not collect £200

#12 Blood Frenzy

The backward, mildly retarded kid brother of Blood Thirsty that got held back repeatedly at school and is as a result now eating their lunch with kids 2ft shorter than them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

Dragon Hunters are at war with Hammer, Recently made some pact agreements with a coalition of alliances to ensure they wouldn't be bothered and to focus on Hammer.

DeletedUser45380

Dim, I can answer what Dragon Hunters is doing. Right now we have over 50 Hammer and their academies cities in revolt. Oped them so hard their top player, SVECENIK, decided to ghost after all his cities were in revolt. So far doing pretty good for a rim alliance.

DeletedUser42857

Dim, I can answer what Dragon Hunters is doing. Right now we have over 50 Hammer and their academies cities in revolt. Oped them so hard their top player, SVECENIK, decided to ghost after all his cities were in revolt. So far doing pretty good for a rim alliance.

Ah, that explains the big bunch of greys floating around in the north, wondered why Svecenik quit.

DeletedUser36743

So the EN pact now covers 7 of the top 12 alliances with everyone holding hands and cuddling.

ITS A WARGAME!

Its not "diplomacyopolis" its not "cuddleopolis" its not sim city. ITS A WARGAME, but by my count only five or six alliances are actually, really fighting anyone.

Dim...u are funny... what would you have us do ??... unfortunately we have knocked out many others from the top ten - leaving us and others alligned with us.... so are you suggesting we now turn on our pacts like JTT does ??... not our cuppa tea mate :)

#1 & #2 Eviction Notice

Rightfully sitting top of the rankings. bags of experience, and very aggressive. currently going after AJ's but we know then its JTT, and then they will start eating their allies one by one.. cant fault them for that.

Well we are there... AJs have folded... JTT is next... dont u all ghost on us like in Myonia !!.. we want to savor this... and we are both here... we will see about eating our allies.... but nice try ... in ur position i can understand why u keep up with the red herrings

#3 Written in Blood

The stupidest and least courageous alliance in the game. 3rd in the rankings and fighting, fighting, hang on, who are they fighting, oh yes, NOBODY. Tried to get pacts with both En and JTT at the same time. Ended up in bed with EN and are now just simming in limbo trying to decide on their next move. Already had leaders quit on them, the rest of their leaders have already made deals to go to en, and the rest of their members...

Oh, the rest of their members, yes, guess what guys, YOU ARE FOOD, but youre the worst kind of food, youre STUPID FOOD THAT IS TOO STUPID TO REALISE YOU ARE FOOD, when EN are done eating "enemies" they are eating you

#8 Blood Thirsty

These guys are actually stupider than Written in Blood. At least in WIB the leaders and the top players have ensured themselves places in En as spots become available. Blood thirsty are just building cities ready to hand over to En. they just havnt realised it yet. Bless..

#12 Blood Frenzy

The backward, mildly retarded kid brother of Blood Thirsty that got held back repeatedly at school and is as a result now eating their lunch with kids 2ft shorter than them.

Keep needling them mate... it only shows - clear as crystal .... how DESPERATE you are ... that u somehow, by hook or crook wanna egg them on... but no harm trying... ur charming personalities may just shine through

#5 Just the tip

Appear to be the only ones apart from En actually trying to fight anyone.

#10 The Shaft

Lil' brother of Jtt. Younger, slimmer, and infinitely more attractive. Just not allowed in pubs yet

Now this is what everyone on the server must emulate and try and be - SMART FOOD !!!!

#11 Together we farm

Some decent players in their ranks. hard to know what they are doing really. Current leadership instructions appear to be

1) Head South
2) Move in the opposite direction to what EN are going
3) Head South
4) Do not stop until you are on the rim, do not pass go, do not collect £200

Dont know them... but i guess they gave ur grand plan the pass and thus the derison....

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
#4 Quality over Quantity
Does anyone even now what they are doing? Some of the best players in the game, crushing it in average points, and abp, but where are they getting it all.. oh, fighting barries diplomats, and non-ally.. boy oh boy.. Maybe they are planning a big move? Who knows? Probably nobody

Maybe do some actual research before posting a top 12 of complete nonsense, you wouldn't have even had to do that much, even yesterday we took 5 from Bloods. And as if it doesn't make sense for us to fight Barries, how about you look at a map? I guess that'd be too much work for you.

DeletedUser36743

Maybe do some actual research before posting a top 12 of complete nonsense, you wouldn't have even had to do that much, even yesterday we took 5 from Bloods. And as if it doesn't make sense for us to fight Barries, how about you look at a map? I guess that'd be too much work for you.

u know Sloth someone will win and others will not.... it is how it is..... the nature of the game.... but in the case of many in JTT... they have this DEEP DEEP inferiority complex ... they have to continually project themselves as saviors as though they are the only knights in shining armor.... and everyone else are retards

DeletedUser42857

I was just trying to spark some excitement, glad to see it has worked :D

And yes, i saw the takes from the blood player. It just didnt fit the story i was painting. :p

DeletedUser42857

Keep needling them mate... it only shows - clear as crystal .... how DESPERATE you are ... that u somehow, by hook or crook wanna egg them on... but no harm trying... ur charming personalities may just shine through

So they arent falling apart then? No leadership have quit? No players are quitting blaming Ruthie for everything? All is swimmingly rosy in the blood world ;)

DeletedUser36743

So they arent falling apart then? No leadership have quit? No players are quitting blaming Ruthie for everything? All is swimmingly rosy in the blood world ;)

lol...i couldn't say for sure... but even if i could i wouldn't... its up to them to clarify...

SlothTzu

Strategos
I was just trying to spark some excitement, glad to see it has worked :D

And yes, i saw the takes from the blood player. It just didnt fit the story i was painting. :p

I came off a little rough earlier, was rushing, but this thread did need some excitement, it's probably the only one I find interesting ;)

DeletedUser50768

Yes everythings exciting except dimspace lies :)

Whats even your ign?