Leaders making threats now?

DeletedUser50768

yes, thats legal. it only gives the same information as you can get on grepointel, grepostats, etc

and there is no way that inno could monitor it and prove use anyway

So you are admitting that you used it and we have no proof?

DeletedUser

So you are admitting that you used it and we have no proof?

You are misunderstanding mate. There is an API that runs on Skype messenger which collates info from the stats on player conquests, DBP etc. The info is nothing new, it is exactly the same as can be seen on GrepoStats and GrepoIntel - it just updates a little more quickly.

Nothing illegal about it, and if you search the external forums here, you can read up on it.

Illegal BOTs that give players advantages are a different thing altogether.

DeletedUser

Oh lord this again :rolleyes:

Prove us wrong? Oh I forgot, no one seems to be able to. Floyd Mayweather is the most hated boxer in the world. He's undefeated though, right?

People seem to to let their hatred for the alliance cloud the fact that on paper, they are by far the greatest alliance to ever play the game. Players can only be as good as their accolades, and the EN trophy case is running out of space ;)

^^ This sounds cocky, I know. I guess we cannot speculate how you would act if roles were reversed, but I would imagine you would be singing the same song.

DeletedUser

Nah I wasnt commenting on that really, just the second person who has stated things as facts without backing it up with anything.
Just a pet hate :p

DeletedUser10984

Prove us wrong? Oh I forgot, no one seems to be able to. Floyd Mayweather is the most hated boxer in the world. He's undefeated though, right? .
I don't think that is a very valid comparison as Floyd is undefeated and EN is not.

DeletedUser10984

EN on Bellerophon ended in a complete and utter collapse.

DeletedUser42857

And EN on sinope which wasnt En, just sent out recruitment emails saying they were En didnt exactly set the world on fire

personally having seen Syndicate, En as Hert, and En in action, I would say Syndicate have the higher number of the real top end players and a lot less baggage. The top players in each are probably pretty much equal, but Syndicate have more of them. Then again, one of Syndicates mid
level players is a top end player in En, so, who knows.

Key difference for me is Syndi do it with a team of 60, En need a team of 300.

but I dont think either can claim they are the "best" in grepo until theyve faced each other. until then its all hyperbole

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IF Kronnoss isn't leading it, it aint EN lol. Many trade on his successes.

DeletedUser10984

Kronnoss was the leader on Bellerophon when they imploded.

DeletedUser37468

Is it any wonder that EN have a habit of beating people when they are shown such total disrespect?

Name calling, accusations of breaking worlds etc...its all a weird form of jealousy...from those who wish they could emulate or join them but who are not skilled enough to do so

Its always the same...those who berate others who do better than they do always become bitter, twisted and disrespectful

It makes no odds to EN...they sit back and laugh it off...its water of a ducks back

However, this is still just a game and respect costs nothing......if you guys cannot say something reasonable, then don't bother saying anything at all

Whining about gold use, EN beating everyone etc ad nauseum...every thread, every section....get a life people...slagging off EN for what they have or have not done is BORING....maybe if you took notice of the way they play, the way Kronnoss seems to get the very best from his players every time cos they respect him as a Founder and cos its a tried and tested system they use you who whine and whinge might actually learn something and even maybe you might match EN on the battlefield and beat them fair and square

But then if the moaners did that, they wouldn't anything left to bellyache about would they?

Its a game...EN have a superb fighting group who have set piece battle plans....those who fail miserably against them...sharpen your own skills up and fight them on their level

Cos you would gain their respect and you would have alot more self respect if you did that instead of bellyaching day in, day out

DeletedUser37468

If you try, just a little harder, you may be able to get that tongue up all the way

That is exactly the sort of disrespect that makes you look incredibly juvenile

Why do it?

What exactly do you gain from being so childish?

I can only assume that you have some sort of deficit disorder or you just like to be the center of all attention

It really is not very clever...its actually quite sad really

DeletedUser

Kronnoss was the leader on Bellerophon when they imploded.

Yeah belle was a turning point In grepo history.
After that server Kronnoss said he will never be beaten by numbers ever again, rest is history

DeletedUser51031

As a good friend once told me...

"Only three things you need nowadays to win a server.

Leaders
Fighters
Diplomats

..all three are equally important" - Bowsers

This has been a fun server so far...a lot of good players on both sides...some nice trash talk...pretty chill

DeletedUser42857

That is exactly the sort of disrespect that makes you look incredibly juvenile

Yes Mum

Why do it?

Because its externals. Externals are for teasing, baiting, general trash talk, and bashing the opponents. This isnt Mumsnet

What exactly do you gain from being so childish?

It amuses me. It amuses or annoys others in equal measures.

I can only assume that you have some sort of deficit disorder or you just like to be the center of all attention

ADHD, yes

It really is not very clever...its actually quite sad really

Yes Mum

(and yes, i do respect many of my opponents. but i dont need to publicly start every post with "i do respect you but...)

DeletedUser51031

Because its externals. Externals are for teasing, baiting, general trash talk, and bashing the opponents. This isnt Mumsnet

(and yes, i do respect many of my opponents. but i dont need to publicly start every post with "i do respect you but...)

+rep..

DeletedUser

Dim, you aren't allowed to comment on the externals anymore until you tell people what your IGN is.

DeletedUser36743

EN on Bellerophon ended in a complete and utter collapse.

Yeah belle was a turning point In grepo history.
After that server Kronnoss said he will never be beaten by numbers ever again, rest is history

This was before my time...so i will let Kron answer this... but as far as I am aware..... EN was not beaten in Belle...

Belle started as a world without an end game and EN left the world midway.... it was only after EN quit the world that WW for Belle were introduced...

DeletedUser36743

And EN on sinope which wasnt En, just sent out recruitment emails saying they were En didnt exactly set the world on fire

personally having seen Syndicate, En as Hert, and En in action, I would say Syndicate have the higher number of the real top end players and a lot less baggage. The top players in each are probably pretty much equal, but Syndicate have more of them. Then again, one of Syndicates mid
level players is a top end player in En, so, who knows.

Key difference for me is Syndi do it with a team of 60, En need a team of 300.

but I dont think either can claim they are the "best" in grepo until theyve faced each other. until then its all hyperbole

Dim, Mungus and I have arrived at an informal agreement that if and when we meet we will whip it out and settle the debate of who is biggest, bestest etc... till we do... we will not yap about it and infact after all the earlier arguing ....there is a measure of respect between us.... and its time the hangerson such as urself accept that....

Having clarified the above...the one thing is for certain - JTT is but a pale shadow of both and nothing (including deflecting this discussion) will change the fact that you are gonna be served for dinner this coming week...