Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47953

+ Rep for both top 12 lists. I'm just messing around in 64 and considering who to join up with. Intel is always nice to have without having to do the mapping and stuff myself.

Zen

DeletedUser

Where is the noob who made a bet about Dynamic crushing us? (collect78900) I'm looking at you.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Trying to keep the activity up on these forums. So here is my top 12;

#1 RedNeck Avengers - #1 in points, #1 in attack battle points, #3 in defense battle points. There stats show they can attack and defend, the best offense is defense. Rulers of Ocean 54. Smashing Whatever you like it all over the place. Mainly at war with A foolish Consistency, they've managed to conquer some cities while losing a couple. These guys will be around for a long time! ~ SWIM

#2 Repossession Agents - #2 in ABP, whilst #6 in DBP, done a lot more attacking than defending. Mainly based in O55 and currently mowing down any alliance in there way. At war with Dynamic I assume, and they're obliterating them. These guys will be around for a long time as well. Possibly a future war with RA for control of the 2 core oceans? Perhaps. SWIM

#3 Impervious Bustards - #3 in ABP, #9 in DBP. I don't think they've met much counter-attacks against them in O44. But definitely the strongest alliance in that part of the core. At war with Fully Equipped Elite and its sister alliances. Going well and I don't see there enemies winning. Definitely a contender for winning the world possibly. SWIM

#4 Band of Brothers - A popular name in Grepolis. #5 in ABP and #14 in DBP. Don't think they've had a strong challenge against them as of yet. Based in O45, I don't know what there relations are with Freedom Fighters. At war with the crumbling ROMAN EMPIRE I assume. I say these guys will SWIM

#5 A Foolish Consistency - A different uncommon alliance name than the usual. #6 in ABP & #1 in DBP. Mainly in O54, providing very strong resistance against RA. Standing there ground as they've definitely built up a strong defense. I don't know how much longer these guys will hold out but for now they're doing quite well. FLOAT

#6 Dynamic - #4 in ABP & #11 in DBP. Funny, I thought there defense battle points would be higher considering they're getting slaughtered by Repo. That just goes to show, that they're poor defenders but somewhat decent attackers. These guys aren't going to last if Repo keep up there assault. SINK

#7 Four Horsemen - #12 in ABP & #13 in DBP. Slacking a little, needs improvement but these guys show huge potential. Currently at war with remnants of the Roman Empire and The Raptor Pack, which has seen them lost a few cities. But I'm sure they may hit back hard. Supposedly Repos academy/sister alliance. I say for now they will SWIM/FLOAT

#8 Fully Equipped Virus - #7 in ABP & #15 in DBP. Seem to be having maybe some internal problems as all I can mainly see from there latest conquests, is internal takeovers which there enemies could easily take advantage off. Don't really know anything else about them... I have a strong feeling that they will FLOAT

#9 Whatever you like it - #11 in ABP & #2 in DBP. Decent defenders but poor attackers. These guys are starting to slowly fall apart due to the pressure from my alliance & RA. Has had poor leadership from the start. Surprised they lasted this long to be honest. Definitely SINK

#10 Fully Equipped Elite - See #8 above.

#11 Toxic - #9 in ABP and #7 in DBP. Pretty good, at least there battle points rank is above there alliance rank. At war with Impervious Bustards. Not sure how this is going but I know they're losing. Not sure if they will hold out much longer. SINK

#12 Winter Wolves - #14 in ABP and #23 in DBP. Needs to pick it up with there offense and I don't think they've had any real competition yet as there DBP is pretty low. Currently based in the rim O65/66. A future war with Repo could be a possibility. For now SWIM

That'll be all folks :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

#1 RedNeck Avengers - #1 in points, #1 in attack battle points, #3 in defense battle points. There stats show they can attack and defend, the best offense is defense. Rulers of Ocean 54. Smashing Whatever you like it all over the place. Mainly at war with A foolish Consistency, they've managed to conquer some cities while losing a couple. These guys will be around for a long time! ~ SWIM

#2 Repossession Agents - #2 in ABP, whilst #6 in DBP, done a lot more attacking than defending. Mainly based in O55 and currently mowing down any alliance in there way. At war with Dynamic I assume, and they're obliterating them. These guys will be around for a long time as well. Possibly a future war with RA for control of the 2 core oceans? Perhaps. SWIM

#3 Impervious Bustards - #3 in ABP, #9 in DBP. I don't think they've met much counter-attacks against them in O44. But definitely the strongest alliance in that part of the core. At war with Fully Equipped Elite and its sister alliances. Going well and I don't see there enemies winning. Definitely a contender for winning the world possibly. SWIM

#4 Band of Brothers - A popular name in Grepolis. #5 in ABP and #14 in DBP. Don't think they've had a strong challenge against them as of yet. Based in O54, I don't know what there relations are with Freedom Fighters. At war with the crumbling ROMAN EMPIRE I assume. I say these guys will SWIM

#5 A Foolish Consistency - A different uncommon alliance name than the usual. #6 in ABP & #1 in DBP. Mainly in O54, providing very strong resistance against RA. Standing there ground as they've definitely built up a strong defense. I don't know how much longer these guys will hold out but for now they're doing quite well. FLOAT

#6 Dynamic - #4 in ABP & #11 in DBP. Funny, I thought there defense battle points would be higher considering they're getting slaughtered by Repo. That just goes to show, that they're poor defenders but somewhat decent attackers. These guys aren't going to last if Repo keep up there assault. SINK

#7 Four Horsemen - #12 in ABP & #13 in DBP. Slacking a little, needs improvement but these guys show huge potential. Currently at war with remnants of the Roman Empire and The Raptor Pack, which has seen them lost a few cities. But I'm sure they may hit back hard. Supposedly Repos academy/sister alliance. I say for now they will SWIM/FLOAT

#8 Fully Equipped Virus - #7 in ABP & #15 in DBP. Seem to be having maybe some internal problems as all I can mainly see from there latest conquests, is internal takeovers which there enemies could easily take advantage off. Don't really know anything else about them... I have a strong feeling that they will FLOAT/SWIM

#9 Whatever you like it - #11 in ABP & #2 in DBP. Decent defenders but poor attackers. These guys are starting to slowly fall apart due to the pressure from my alliance & RA. Has had poor leadership from the start. Surprised they lasted this long to be honest. Definitely SINK

#11 Toxic - #9 in ABP and #7 in DBP. Pretty good, at least there battle points rank is above there alliance rank. At war with Impervious Bustards. Not sure how this is going but I know they're losing. Not sure if they will hold out much longer. SINK

#12 Winter Wolves - #14 in ABP and #23 in DBP. Needs to pick it up with there offense and I don't think they've had any real competition yet as there DBP is pretty low. Currently based in the rim O65/66. A future war with Repo could be a possibility. For now SWIM

That'll be all folks :)

I agree with this.

DeletedUser50505

Just want to throw this in there...Repo are now at war with BoB and FF, and also Dynamic, so these 3 may take down Repo (or so I hope, being founder of BoB)...nice top 12, +ed it, but we are based in 045, not o54!

DeletedUser51077

Just want to throw this in there...Repo are now at war with BoB and FF, and also Dynamic, so these 3 may take down Repo (or so I hope, being founder of BoB)...nice top 12, +ed it, but we are based in 045, not o54!

Indeed. I was very surprised nobody knew about our pacts.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Lol I know that, I must of had a typo and put the 5 in front of the 4. You should do a top 12 as well. :)

DeletedUser

Very nice top 12. I just have one small thing to mention. Instead of saying

You should really say - See #11 below - you see, they are obstructing our path...

DeletedUser

Hende97... maybe you should build up instead of posting analysis, you're the size of a farm.

And LOL if you think FF, BoB, and Dynamic can destroy Repo. I'll rim Dynamic myself and then I'll come for you! ;)

DeletedUser51159

The Raptor Pack 4-0 Four Horsemen.....waiting for them to hit, much less hit hard !

~ Flo

DeletedUser50505

Hende97... maybe you should build up instead of posting analysis, you're the size of a farm.

And LOL if you think FF, BoB, and Dynamic can destroy Repo. I'll rim Dynamic myself and then I'll come for you! ;)

Lol, yeah I do, and I was on VM and I have got quite a lot of support from the alliance, I gained 1000 in the rankings in the 8 days I have been back...Repo pulled out of a war with FF when it turned out that we were pacted with them...we have not lost a city yet (apart from internals), and we have taken cities from Repo already, notice plural, not singular!

DeletedUser48256

Pulled out? We never went in haha. We declared war because they took a city off us, we haven't acted on it yet. Need to clear up Dynamic first.

You haven't lost a city? Have we even attacked you yet?

It'll be fun when the proper action starts :p

DeletedUser50505

Look, you said you were at war and you haven't done anything...I was in VM until the 16th of August, and in 9 days I have risen 1100 in the rankings, so that is why I think that I am not so bad. I don' deny that I am not the best player, or even as good as you, but I think with our alliance members we have a strong chance of successfully defending your attacks, and we should take your cities in the process!

DeletedUser10335

this is why the forums are dying... exhausted.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets not jump to conclusions prematurely. War takes lots of time to plan coordinate and prepare. Repossession still needs to take over cities from Dynamic before they can start expanding into O45. So I expect it will take a few weeks before any real war comes to O45. Although Repo does have a decent track record, they'll be facing a much harder uphill battle trying to expand into another ocean. Things will only get more exciting from here and I can't wait for a exciting war to take place. The only thing I hope is its not as single sided as the Dynamic slaughter :)

DeletedUser10335

I see that repo agents have taken the lead, putting rednecks in 2nd place. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.