Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser49796

I won't even post here what I thought 'being rimmed' meant the first few times I heard it here.

I'm really struggling to not make an inappropriate comment.

However, getting back on track, judging by last nights performance I think ST1 have given up the ghost and are just going to turtle massively form now on (some of their players have even named their cities 'Turtle City' etc).

DeletedUser

However, getting back on track, judging by last nights performance I think ST1 have given up the ghost and are just going to turtle massively form now on (some of their players have even named their cities 'Turtle City' etc).

They are not giving any resistance. They could join other alliances, If they wanted. They have some good points, but seem your right, they gave up.

DeletedUser21774

Last time I checked, Imperial Order are far and away the biggest alliance. Should the rest of us just quit?

DeletedUser43558

The quick answer is, no.

The reason IO have pulled ahead so much is through merging with Pilgrims and NI. They're split into two different cores, one in 44+54 and another in 35+25. The second core is probably just adding to their points value meaninglessly. Certainly it's not really going to help against Hydra, and I also doubt it'll do much to Triad.

The core in 44+54 is mean, but 'tis also sandwiched between Hydra + Triad. Only time will tell what'll happen, but giving up would be silly.

DeletedUser

IO has 24 slots left.
Triad have 66 players less then IO.
Hydras have 50 players less then IO.
DF has 39 players less then IO.

They are just over recruiting.

Hydras are losing a lot to IO, but DF and Triad are winning back everything they take.
They have chances, but we will see in months that come.

This world is crazy fun!

DeletedUser49796

I really think we ought to cut IO some slack here. None of us are IO players, let alone leadership; they know what they're doing, and we don't.

By taking on these two smaller alliance's players they're solidifying cores. IO have a stronghold in O35, O44, O54 and are starting one in East O55; they might have a lot of new players who 'can't hack it' and end up quitting, but as long as they inform IO leadership then internal takeovers can happen and it gives their stronger players a chance to get into more tactical locations without having to commit time and resources to holding sieges...well that's what I'd do anyway.

But then again maybe they've just gone mental.

DeletedUser49800

Hmmmm :cool: 39 viewing World Zancle (en83) thread. Lots of attention.

DeletedUser21774

IO are truly very strong. They are #1 in points. At 17,899,487 they are 1.7 million more than the next team. Oh and they have more players. That's a LOT more people reading PMs the responding like a hair trigger to threats, cleaning the forum, running ops.

There's the stats too - Attack bps - oh... they are 2nd. But that's temporary I'm sure.
But with that large a group, their Defense Bps are surely #... oh they are #3.
Well, with Conquests, they dominate by... oh, they are #2 for 12 hours, 24 hours and the past week. (Administrative slowdown from the merger).
ABP/avg - second ranked.
Well they are #1 for GROWTH That must count for something eh?

Maybe I'll stick around for a couple more weeks then. Thanks for the pep talk everyone!

DeletedUser

Pretty sure slim shaddies is done doing them seeing as I think he left the game after losing 3 cities

DeletedUser

im sure it was the lost cities that made him leave.

oh and btw TigronLives went in VM because he couldnt handle me stone hailing his city? haha those were 4 days wasted for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49796

If Herpus doesn't do one soon I'll throw one out; but his are always colour coded and less abusive than mine are so it's probably best for us to wait :)

DeletedUser22977

So, question; the ZPR isn't technically a top 12. Should it be in it's own discussion thread?

DeletedUser2595

Zancles Power Rating.

It does sort of fall into a Top12 style. Can try makimg a separate thread and see what the mod says. :p