AC04's Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser17088

Here are [user]Ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]Ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado (even though I'm really early), here are the maps:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

The only thing I see is the rankings part. I don't see the dots on the map.

DeletedUser

Yep, coming up blank for me.
Give it a day maybe, see if it works itself out.

DeletedUser5

Yep, coming up blank for me.
Give it a day maybe, see if it works itself out.

I've noticed this thread, so am aware of the issue... I'm not going to look into it, as all other worlds are working. If this doesn't fix itself after a couple of days, I'll take a look to see if it's a quick fix. I'm not going to spend long on this though.

DeletedUser51376

Maybe if these maps are connected to grepointel at all that might be the problem. It seems to be still down.

DeletedUser17088

I've noticed this thread, so am aware of the issue... I'm not going to look into it, as all other worlds are working. If this doesn't fix itself after a couple of days, I'll take a look to see if it's a quick fix. I'm not going to spend long on this though.

charming, stranger.

and grepotools and grepointel are separate entities

DeletedUser5

Btw FOTNS, if I hadn't repped you so many times, I'd be repping you for the above comment. Need to spread it around first apparently :(

Looks like still no improvement, so I'll take a quick look tomorrow evening; hopefully I can get this resolved really quickly, there's no reason why it would be working for other worlds and not this one (that I know of).